Washington Eager to Play Sunday

Jason Reid reports:

Strong-side linebacker Marcus Washington, limited to only 20 games the last two seasons, has sat out the last four games because of a high-ankle sprain. Washington participated in every aspect of practice for the second day in a row and plans to return to the lineup against the Eagles.

"It's like you're a kid and you can't wait to get back out there again," Washington said. "I'm looking forward to it. I feel good."

Said Jim Zorn: "He's actually improved each day."

...

Right tackle Jon Jansen (knee) did not practice and is not expected to play against Philadelphia. "He's doubtful," Zorn said. ..... Defensive tackle Kedric Golston (bone spurs) was limited in practice.

By Cindy Boren  |  December 19, 2008; 2:20 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Zorn's Still Up for a Challenge
Next: Portis Gets Treatment for Back Spasms

Comments

I should be 1st !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Daggarforracialjustice | December 19, 2008 2:29 PM | Report abuse

Maybe even 2nd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Daggarforracialjustice | December 19, 2008 2:30 PM | Report abuse

Also 3rd !!!!

Posted by: Daggarforracialjustice | December 19, 2008 2:30 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: zcezcest1 | December 19, 2008 2:31 PM | Report abuse

+++That reminds me....i have gotten nothing so far...hmmmmmmmmmmm...any last minute ideas for the wifey?

Posted by: dealer1 | December 19, 2008 1:38 PM |

Jewelry always works for me.

Posted by: Flounder21 ++++

Candlesticks are always nice.

Posted by: TheCork

Posted by: TheCork | December 19, 2008 2:33 PM | Report abuse

Agreed, ChRisLarRy, about Exile on Main Street...

Posted by: Cindy Boren | December 19, 2008 2:11 PM
============================================

AHEM, Cindy!

~

Posted by: ifthethunderdontgetya | December 19, 2008 2:33 PM | Report abuse

And Cerrato should be last! Fire him!! now!! Him and Norv Turner are the luckiest people in the world. They keep getting second, third, fourth chances. He already left Notre Dame and San Francisco in ruins!

Posted by: cerrato_bites | December 19, 2008 2:34 PM | Report abuse

Not going to matter. Washington is average when he is healthy. May as well play Fincher.

Posted by: po403 | December 19, 2008 2:34 PM | Report abuse

"Right on. Wedding Crashers was ok. Good premise, but dragged on way too long and ended in a typical Hollywood formulaic way. Will Ferrel definitely stole the show, though. McCain cameo was weak (and his team tried to label Obama as the "celebrity"). How about Isla Fisher, though? Saucy!"

Wha? MAYBE it was 10 minutes to long. But it was brilliant. Vince Vaughn was def the best thing about it. That kind of movie is suppossed to end formulaic. If you don't love this scene than well you don't love to laugh:

Yes and Isla...way hot...Borat is a lucky man.

Posted by: chrislarry | December 19, 2008 2:34 PM | Report abuse

+++I going to get a spicy Chicken Samich from Wendy's be nice while I'm gone.

Posted by: Flounder21++++

LARRY: Are we going out to lunch?”

ARTIE: I already had lunch. I had me a ham and bourbon sammich.”

From “The Larry Sanders Show”

Posted by: TheCork | December 19, 2008 2:35 PM | Report abuse

Also on the gift thing, anything L'Occitane works. Don't know what 98% of the stuff is (I understand 'massage oil', other than that ... not so much). But she'll appreciate it and exchange it and be happy about it.

Posted by: zcezcest1 | December 19, 2008 2:35 PM | Report abuse

"on the gift thing ... sign her up for a class she'd like. Gave my GF a chocolate making class a couple years ago. She loved the class and I had the day free to watch football. Plus she brought back her work. Win Win Win.

Posted by: zcezcest1 "

This guy is a genius.

Posted by: TheTruth11 | December 19, 2008 2:37 PM | Report abuse

Speaking of Larry Sanders…Artie once had the best description of good booze I’ve ever heard.

He was drunk and offered a Russian janitor some of his 18 year old single malt. (don’t remember the exact booze, doesn’t matter)

ARTIE: Here, have some of this.

RUSSIAN: Is goot?

ARTIE: Good? Let me put it this way. When you die and go to heaven, this is what you will smell on God’s breath.

Posted by: TheCork | December 19, 2008 2:39 PM | Report abuse

Sharing stupid silly randomness and all

Posted by: alex35332 | December 19, 2008 2:43 PM | Report abuse