Why Sign Jerome Mathis? Don't Ask Me

I know I am a little late to this party, but I was not able to get online this weekend while tending to family issues. But several of you guys emailed about the Redskins first foray into outside free agents this off season, and, frankly I've got no good explanation for it other than to say I am not surprised.

On Friday night the Skins put out a press release saying they had signed WR/Return man Jerome Mathis. Brief release. Nothing major. And financially it amounts to nothing as well. But what was missing from the release was any mention of why the team would reach out to such a troubled player, and one who at best would seem primed to make a negligible impact on the team.

Hence emails like this one I receiver from Dan Sullivan:

Why on earth would the 'Skins sign Jerome Mathis? He was kicked off the Texans because of "character" issues. His production as a WR is non-existent. Yes, he returned several kickoffs for TDs but so has Rock Cartwright. What gives? Bringing a guy whose character is shaky, whose production as a receiver is poor, and who may cause morale problems. If I were Rock Cartwright, I would ask why?

Well Dan, heck if I know.

I'm not going to rehash this character's entire rap sheet, but here's a brief primer:

In February Mathis - a smaller receiver who has been hurt recently and is in no way better than Reche Caldwell. Who the Skins lowballed - was jailed and charged with assault and family violence for an alleged attack on his pregnant girlfriend (charges were later dropped at her request after she moved to another state).

The guy has some burst in the4 return game, but Rock Cartwright - as much of a character guy as you can get - is coming off a great season and Ladell Betts can do the job as well.

He was cited for allowing pit pulls to escape from his property in Houston in December.
Maybe this explains why the news of this comes out on a Friday evening. Look, if you wanna make a signing like this, and again this one baffles me, then fine, but then also include a line or two about asking the player to receive counseling or make a donation to a domestic abuse charity or at least some way acknowledge the risk. Don't take people for fools, like they won't know who this cat is or what has happened in his recent past.

The Redskins may have had more players off their draft board last year for character issues than any club in the league. Gibbs blew it on Brandon Lloyd - and Vinny Cerrato, after all his years in San Fran, should have had the goods on that one - but otherwise proved that character and attitude mattered. Owner Daniel Snyder has a rep for reaching for players, and the Skins were never known much for their overall character and team-first ethos before Gibbs returned.

Have to wonder what the future holds now. Heck, to me it makes more sense to take a waiver claim on Chris Henry - same risk, and he can actually be a star on the right Sunday, has some size, etc.

In other character-related news, former Skin CB Kenny Wright is in trouble with the law as well. Wright is a player Cerrato and Snyder were high on, team sources said, and wanted to sign early in the free agency period in 2006 (they were ultimately persuaded to wait, withhold a signing bonus and were able to get him on a 1 year, vet. Minimum deal). Wright, now with Cleveland (and probably formerly with Cleveland) was recently charged with unlawful restraint, evading and fleeing arrest and possession of pot.

In this climate of heavy authority from the Commish, and given the chemistry and bonds obvious in this locker room, especially in the wake of tragedy, I don't get why you invite this kind of player - and reaction - into your organization.

Even if its just to return punts - though that still requires the guy to crack your roster - I don't see it. Randle El has struggled in that role but should still be the best guy for that job. IF he starts to have a monster season, you can find other options (Westbrook pops to mind should he make the team).

By Jason La Canfora  |  April 7, 2008; 1:38 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: The Numbers Don't Lie
Next: Skins Finalize Preseason Sked

Comments

I don't see any problem with taking a chance on a former pro-bowler. This guy has blazing speed and maybe this means Rock can focus on getting a few carries this year, which he's pretty decent at in my opinion. People deserve second chances and since we signed this guy to a no-risk deal we can cut him at the first sign of trouble. On the other hand, if he turns his life around (it is possible Jason) we get a pro-bowl specials guy on the cheap. Mathis is from around here and maybe the influence of family will be just what the doctor ordered for this kid.

Posted by: Anonymous | April 7, 2008 3:44 PM | Report abuse

Geez JLC, over-react much? He didn't sign a huge contract or anything and is probably no more at this point than camp fodder or a #4 or #5 WR option.. We're just REALLY bored so we'll make a big deal out of virtually nothing at this point.

Posted by: Anonymous | April 7, 2008 3:45 PM | Report abuse

Have any other media outlets have reported this, as Jason did? I'm just asking for perspective. I mean, if SI, ESPN, NFL Network, Fox Sports, are all taking the Redskins to task for this, then sure this type of writing is warrented. However if no one is making a peep about it, perhaps this is just more axe-grinditis from J-La...

Posted by: Greg(Boston) | April 7, 2008 3:53 PM | Report abuse

Posting again in the post-post-blog-registration era. OWNED

Posted by: dcsween | April 7, 2008 3:54 PM | Report abuse

We've come full circle, for the record. First, I was Greg(Boston), then I was gregmarino88, and now, I'm back to Greg(Boston). Its like I have multiple personalities.....or something...

Posted by: Greg(Boston) | April 7, 2008 3:55 PM | Report abuse

Greg(b), profootballtalk.com was a little more blunt than Jasno ... suggesting the Skins go after Chris Henry. Pft was the only one to report that the charges for punching the pregnant girlfriend were dropped only after she left the state. Every one of the other outlets you mentioned just tracked the Skins press release.

Posted by: dcsween | April 7, 2008 3:56 PM | Report abuse

Just kidding, I am dcsween. I just feel FREE ... its like not wearing underwear! Even though I'm both dcsween and not dcsween, I am not notguy.

Posted by: not dcsween | April 7, 2008 3:58 PM | Report abuse

maybe he's here to spell ARE and Rock.

Posted by: gimmydatpot | April 7, 2008 3:58 PM | Report abuse

maybe he's here to spell ARE and Rock.

Posted by: gimmydatpot | April 7, 2008 3:58 PM

hopefully he's not here to spell C-R-I-M-E.

Posted by: dcsween | April 7, 2008 3:59 PM | Report abuse

DC, thanks.

"He was kicked off the Texans because of "character" issues"

Is this a true statement? Can anyone verify if this is indeed the case?

I personally loved this statement:

"In other character-related news, former Skin CB Kenny Wright is in trouble with the law as well"

So in other words, the Redskins are somehow responsible even though he's no longer on the team? Why bring this up, other than to take a cheap shot at the team, as well as Vinny/Dan?

Posted by: Greg(Beantown) | April 7, 2008 4:00 PM | Report abuse

** Warning: Futbol Post **

Also, there IS (now) a chance of an appearance on Sunday. Re: Man U ... do they (or whoever they're playing) have any guys formerly from the Portuguese, Spanish, or Greek national teams? That last time I followed futbol, I was in Spain, and Portugal was hosting the Euro cup thing (the one that finished with the Greeks beating the Portuguese). The Portuguese and the Spanish are some of my faves b/c they have lots of guys with one name. Of course, the only one I remember is Figo (I also remember that Brit, Rooney, who I assume has a first name that no one cares about). There was also a Greek guy ... not sure of his name ... maybe Paratestes ... which I think is Greek for "Rabach."

Posted by: dcsween | April 7, 2008 3:52 PM

Great news Sween. Rooney's first name is 'Wayne' - hence nobody uses it. The player you are searching for is (Cristiano) Ronaldo, who is Portuguese and was one of the players of Euro 2004 and is now far and away the best player in the Premiership.

Hope we can catch up on Sunday! With beer. :-)

Posted by: Redcoat | April 7, 2008 4:01 PM | Report abuse

This very blog was ridiculing Kenny Wright just last week (primarily based on the photo and the associated bigmurf representations). Previously (as in 2006), the mockery at Kenny Wright was aimed primarily at his "on the field" issues, specifically, coverage skills or lack thereof.

Posted by: dcsween | April 7, 2008 4:03 PM | Report abuse

JLC....while your last masterpiece had become quite tiresome, I really see no more value to this latest gem of yours. I too, see no reason to bring in Mathis and seriously doubt that he will be on the opening day roster. However, for you to compare him to CHenry, who has had multiple convictions and suspensions and would have required far more than a league minimum deal (which Mathis most likely received given Caldwells and Hacketts offers) is unfair. If it wasn't for your continued distaste for any and every decision that this team makes, I would call it misinformed as well. That's the most disappointing part of this whole thing. I believe that you are fairly informed, but you consistently let your bias cloud your efforts, resulting in the mercilessly played proverbial broken record. Unfortunately, many of your lapdogs here continue to fill the dance floor.

Posted by: drbatchelor | April 7, 2008 4:04 PM | Report abuse

*Todd McShay's analysis broke the blog*

Posted by: 4th | April 7, 2008 4:05 PM | Report abuse

Redcoat, now I remember Ronaldo, mostly because they had another guy named Ronaldihno.

Posted by: dcsween | April 7, 2008 4:05 PM | Report abuse

Seems like quite a poor argument. Like a normal blogger ranting on how terrible the organization is because he has nothing better to report about.

Posted by: ktown88 | April 7, 2008 4:06 PM | Report abuse

Hey Jason, cool off man...you sound like my wife just before her visitor of the month is coming.
No big deal about gettin' Jerome Mathis...

Posted by: EdA | April 7, 2008 4:08 PM | Report abuse

is there a reason my blog wont post???

Posted by: Anonymous | April 7, 2008 4:09 PM | Report abuse

Reche Caldwell is a league minimum player. To say the Skins lowballed him is laughable. He was not gonna make or break the Skins in 08. If Mathis isn't going to contribute from the looks of things in the preseason or isn't a stand up citizen he can be cut. No harm, no foul. Don't see what the big deal is other than no other signings to speak of.

Posted by: cdubb | April 7, 2008 4:10 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: dcsween | April 7, 2008 4:05 PM

Close Sween, but no cigar. Ronaldinho is Brazilian, but plays for a Spanish team!

Posted by: Redcoat | April 7, 2008 4:14 PM | Report abuse

Jasno--

You're so full of it. "Ain't no way Mathis gets in the building on his watch, not even for a workout. Not even to deliver the mail."

I recall that Gibbs hired a guy named Smoot, who actually had pled guilty. This guy Mathis not only was never tried but the charges were dropped.

Mathis was a Pro Bowler his rookie season. How many times did Cartwright make the Pro Bowl?

And Mathis has returned 72 kickoffs -- three for touchdowns and a 29 yard average. Cartwright has returned 91 -- one for a touchdown and a 24 yard average. Doesn't this sound like an upgrade to you?

Look, the 'Skins have everything to gain and nothing to lose with this signing. If the guy hasn't turned the corner, he's gone at no cost. What's not to like about this signing, unless you're Rock Cartwright. And Rock's a big boy. He knows how to compete for his job.

Posted by: talent evaluator | April 7, 2008 4:15 PM | Report abuse

beep beep

Posted by: beep beep | April 7, 2008 4:16 PM | Report abuse

So when Jasno writes:

"I was pretty uninspired overall by the Gibbs Era, save for two spurts, but I will say this for the man. Ain't no way Mathis gets in the building on his watch, not even for a workout. Not even to deliver the mail.

The Redskins may have had more players off their draft board last year for character issues than any club in the league. Gibbs blew it on Brandon Lloyd - and Vinny Cerrato, after all his years in San Fran, should have had the goods on that one - but otherwise proved that character and attitude mattered."

That's a 'broken record' slamming of the Skins?

When he writes:

"In other character-related news, former Skin CB Kenny Wright is in trouble with the law as well. Wright is a player Cerrato and Snyder were high on, team sources said, and wanted to sign early in the free agency period in 2006 (they were ultimately persuaded to wait, withhold a signing bonus and were able to get him on a 1 year, vet. Minimum deal)."

That sounds like a compliment to me. I think Wright is only mentioned here because 7) It's in context with the rest of the piece, and, $) He's a former Redskins player who some fans might have liked. Okay that second point is a 'reach' but you get what I mean.

Some people on this blog are queueing up to be offended by ANYthing Jasno posts. If he was slamming your team I could understand it, but he's not, you're just choosing to read it that way guys (and girls).

Posted by: Redcoat | April 7, 2008 4:20 PM | Report abuse

I saw this guy Mathis play in Houston and he can ball. Let it work out on the field and don't pre-judge him. He has world class speed but hasn't shown he can stay healthy yet.

Posted by: Fletch | April 7, 2008 4:25 PM | Report abuse

I don't think it's fair to equate Mathis behavior with Henry. We don't know what really happened between Jerome and his pregnant girl friend nor should you hold him responsible when his dogs chewed their way out from under a fence and roamed the neighborhood. As a result, he was not tendered an RFA offer by Houston; because of the pending domestic abuse case, that was subsequently dropped after she moved out of state. This smacks of vindictive behavior to me... Although, I'm sure his injury history also was of concern.

In contrast -- Henry wore out his welcome with the Bengals, might go to jail for assault, and certainly faces a lengthly NFL suspension this year.

It would be more informative if you asked Vinny to explain his rational and the coaches how the competition shapes up. Or have you lost your access after making so many opinionated, speculative remarks absent of fact?

BTW, Caldwell as the 4th receiver didn't play ST and as a result was inactive until Thrash got hurt late in the season. I liked him, but the Skins need a young, cheap rookie [who plays ST] to fill the 4th WR position.

I never understood why Gibbs hired more expensive veterans as backups, who don't play ST, and were always on the weekly inactive list (e.g. Caldwell and Macklin). Seems like a better use of the inactive roster space would be to train young rookies who are talented enough play as backups after a starter gets hurt...

Posted by: Siris | April 7, 2008 4:32 PM | Report abuse

The reason this is a good signing is that we need to get ARL off of special teams duty. We run the risk of him being hurt. The same can be said about Betts as well. Getting these guys to only focus on their offensive roles is a much better look than having them get hurt on special teams duty. As for Rock Cartwright it shouldn't affect him at all. He only returns kick-offs and having him and Mathis back there gives us more options. Smart move in my opinion.

Posted by: CGNVA | April 7, 2008 4:38 PM | Report abuse

Jason I'm sitting here trying to figure out why in the world you wasted time writing this blog. The guy is a minimum salary signing and to say Caldwell was low balled is idiotic! It seems like you have some personal issues you are trying to get out of your system with this one. Stick to the football buddy not to your ax grinding.

Posted by: skinzfan1906 | April 7, 2008 4:50 PM | Report abuse

Why is everyone acting like the Redskins just signed a masked murder. Yeah maybe Joe Gibbs wouldn't brought him in, well Joe Gibbs isn't here anymore. Everyone deserves a second chance. As a person who has seen his share of trouble ( to include being arrested and drug addiction) and was able to over them to become a Military Officer. Jerome Mathis deserve a chance.

Posted by: Mike | April 7, 2008 4:52 PM | Report abuse

"Why is everyone acting like the Redskins just signed a masked murder. ..."

Posted by: Mike | April 7, 2008 4:52 PM

Who said anything about a mask?

Posted by: dcsween | April 7, 2008 4:54 PM | Report abuse

I hope they signed him simply to handle punt return duties during training camp and preseason games so Randle El can focus on learning the new offense. Maybe he even takes some of the preseason kick return duties so Cartwright can spend more time studying the West Coast offense, just in case he's needed.

If they truly learned anything from Gibbs, Mathis won't be on the roster when the regular season begins.

Posted by: DLEW | April 7, 2008 5:16 PM | Report abuse

I think they may have brought in Mathis to take over the kickoff returns, move cartwright to back up Portis, and trade away Betts. Dont be surprised if they make a package deal w/ Betts for a higher draft pick, or to help land a Big WR. Betts has great trade value...and we just signed cartwright to a new deal, knowing he is a pretty good backup RB. Now we may also have a pretty good Return Specialist for Vet Min Salary. Mark my words...this move relates to Betts being dealt.
JLA...chill out man...relax. There are many other reasons to crush the FO...but this one is a stretch buddy.

Posted by: arazmara | April 7, 2008 5:16 PM | Report abuse

JUST REPOSTING MY RESPONSE TO A Ryan O'Halloran blog about Mathis concerning injury & legal issues:

I'm just curious about this GENERAL notion that any player has injury issues...

Now there are circumstances where someone has rotator-cuff problems [for instance] where once such manifests, it [rotator-cuff issues] does cause recurrent problems...

Now in the case of Mathis, there was a FOOT injury. Now in Mathis' case, his injury was not related to tendinitis - which is a rather chronic issue. Mathis' foot injury was a stress fracture - i.e. bone injury. . . As anyone who has had broken bones [such as me] knows, bones [once fully & properly healed] do have calcifications [scar tissue]. In the case of properly realigned [he had surgery] bone scarring [calcification], the injured area tends to be reinforced by the calcification, thereafter. So in Mathis' case, what precisely is any pundit's point in saying that Mathis' has injury issues?

On another note, 'run-ins' with the law has been referenced in Mathis' case as well. . . He owned a pit-bull that CHEWED THROUGH the fence of the yard in which it [the pit-bull] resided - Mathis' criminal liability extends only so far as his negligence in not having the animal restrained with a fence of decidedly more durable materials. Not something that in any way indicates that Mathis harbors any criminal proclivities - just a circumstantial matter.

Additionally, there's the 'assault' charge that his common-law wife file and subsequently withdrew. I don't know about anyone else, but I have been acutely aware that ever since 'OJ' got 'allegedly' away with cold-blooded murder [I know in my heart that the sorry bastard did it - I am a 'BLACK' man myself FROM DC (Chocolate City)by the way, so don't nobody be tryin' to play the 'race' card in response to my statement there!], the legal system has been absolutely galvanized [excessively] towards responding, arresting & charging any man accuse of domestic assault [can everybody say 'Witch-Hunt'? a'la Salem]. Sadly, it's been something of a knee-jerk, over-reaction that some women have used as a weapon against the man in there lives when they [the woman] are merely looking to get back at him over some 'slight'. Then there are times when the woman assaults the man [frying pan, etc] and he merely tries to defend himself [without harming her] The legal over-reaction to 'OJ' still allows her to have him locked up. All I know is, there was no previously standing 'domestic violence issues' AND she dropped the charges thereafter. . . Hmmm?

In closing, I think that Mathis is a very good [and salary-cap friendly] acquisition for my 'Skins'!

Ryan O'Halloran [or any other pundit] ... What's your bloody point? -OR- do you actually have one?

Hmmm?

Posted by: Travis Jordan | April 7, 2008 5:28 PM | Report abuse

i agree i think betts is going to be traded during draft day for a 3rd/4th round pick, cartwright will backup portis and mathis will handle kickoffs

Posted by: davae | April 7, 2008 5:28 PM | Report abuse

Jason [or any other pundit] ... What's your bloody point? -OR- do you actually have one?

Posted by: Travis Jordan | April 7, 2008 5:38 PM | Report abuse

I think this is a little over the top from our fearless had blogger. The guy is VERY dispensable given the minimum he was brought in for - where is the real harm?

Looks to me like a decision has been made to get ARE away from returning punts or kickoffs (though he did little of the latter). I have absolutely NO problem with that, considering,
A. ARE wasn't very good returning punts last year anyway, what with all the dancing, and
B. We are thin at WR. Do we really need what at the moment is our 2nd best WR playing the most dangerous position in football?

In regards to Cartwright, yes, he was effective returning kickoffs...but IMHO, he is a straight away runner who will get you to the 40 when there is a decent hole, but only to the 20-25 when things break down. There is nothing wrong with that at all - I like him back there - but am I the only one who noticed how damn GOOD the blocking and setups were on kick returns? I think they're thinking "you know, this kid, with the holes we create...he could go the distance, while steady Rock can't outrun the field, and is out of bounds at the 40-50"...and I think they're right. They played excellent return teams last year on kickoffs, and with someone as explosive as this kid, it could pay off much more handsomely. It's not as if Rock won't have anything to do by the way: he still is one of our best special teams coverage guys, a leader on the team, and a capable backup at RB.

In the end, if Mathis is a behavioral mess, or just can't get healthy, etc..they can let him go with no fuss or muss.

So Jason, what really is the problem?

Posted by: Shaun | April 7, 2008 6:07 PM | Report abuse

Edit: at the top, "fearless LEAD blogger. Not sure where I got "had" from...

Posted by: Shaun | April 7, 2008 6:09 PM | Report abuse

This is the offseason. I have a feeling Cerrato just wants to see what the kid can do and give Rock a little "run" for his money. No panic here. There are going to be seventy players on the roster when training camp starts to roll around anyway. It's not like he got the six zeros andt wo years that Reche Caldwell didn't. Cerrato is going to have to go into financial hybernation for at least a couple of seasons to begin to undo what the Danny and St. Joe have done over the last four years.

Posted by: Kevin | April 7, 2008 6:14 PM | Report abuse

THIS WAS A GOOD SIGNING

Posted by: Anonymous | April 7, 2008 6:19 PM | Report abuse

Jason has lost it. Gibbs 1.0 had Manley and other problem players; Gibbs 2.0 signed Smoot who was actually convicted of a crime. Mathis hasn't been convicted of anything -- and has no charges pending. Mathis is a good signing. He's a low risk, high potential reward player. Also, he's a specialist; he shouldn't be compared with WRs.

The larger point is that Mathis could give the team an legit explosive return man. Anyone who doesn't see the value in that shouldn't be writing about the NFL. Mathis' 40 combine speed was 4.28, second highest recorded at Indy; he was clocked in the 4.10 range in college. He was an All-Pro (Houston's only, ever) 2 years ago. If Danny Smith can get the kid's head straight and keep him healthy, Mathis could be a threat that other teams will have to game plan for. Teams don't worry about Rock or ARE running right past the coverage.

I also agree with the post that Jason should do more reporting -- what's Vinny has to say about Mathis, etc. -- and less low-quality commenting. Leave that to us.

Lastly, those of you who think the Skins will trade Betts are nuts. Rock isn't a good option as the #2 back. Why would Zorn and Vinny want to trade their back-up RB? Remember what happened in '06 when Portis was hurt?

Posted by: chris_zz | April 7, 2008 7:54 PM | Report abuse

I can't get worked up about the Mathis signing one way or the other. I don't see what we have to lose by bringing him in. If he makes the team then great cos that means he'll be something right in training. If he doesn't make the team then no problem - he won't have cost us anything. As much as I love the Rock, i have to be honest and say that I never get the feeling that he's going to tak a kick-off all the way. Mathis has made the Pro Bowl as a kick-returner so maybe he can provide more of a threat than the Rock. Don't see what we have to lose here. We could have picked up a very good kick returner for next to nothing. If his character issues surface then cut him. Simple.

Posted by: tartanskin | April 8, 2008 6:14 AM | Report abuse

Before we jump off the bridge, remember a)we are a little thin at WR, and b) theres no quarantee the guy will even make it past camp.

Before we signed this guy we had what? 3 WRs with any experience? Moss, El, Mix?

With no more Lloyd and Caldwell, we need SOMEone to throw on the practice field

Posted by: Mattsoundworld | April 8, 2008 8:10 AM | Report abuse

Mmmm...nummies. Resskin goin' Supa Bowe...

Posted by: MarionSBarryJr | April 8, 2008 9:49 AM | Report abuse

I agree his legal situations raise concerns, however he does pack some nice achievemnts. the guy is fast. as already brought up the fact he is a former pro bowler. mathis currently holds the ncaa record for a career kick return average. also holding the ncaa record for career kickoff returns for a td. I would hate to see him take the roll of kick returns, but lets be honest, we could be alot better at returnig the ball. I hate the rehash and touch on this for a comparison, but we have seen a player go from legal issues to becoming a mature player just due to the birth of his child. s.t. just becouse he has legal problems now, dosent mean he always will and that something might might happen to change his view on things. a child can tend to do that and his ex is pregnant. lets give him a year!

Posted by: Erik Leach | April 8, 2008 2:04 PM | Report abuse

How about this, its means Mathis replaces Rock as the primary kick returner which then allows Rock to become the #2 RB behind Portis and makes Betts more likely to be involved in a major trade to fill several needs.

Posted by: robb804 | April 8, 2008 3:33 PM | Report abuse

I would hate to see betts get put to the side, i really like the guy. He led the team in kickoff returns, returning 28 for 690 yards (a 24.6 average) in 2003. does anyone know statistically how the redskins stand in kickoff returns? maybe compile 2006 and 2007 to look for trends. could mathis be a benefit giving his stats for returning? eventually someone who we fans really like as a player will end up being traded. its inevitable and happens to every team. who know, betts might be that guy. i hope not. but like rob804 said, there are several needs at this time.

Posted by: Anonymous | April 8, 2008 5:04 PM | Report abuse

This is Jerome Mathis's last chance in the NFL and he knows it. At this point it has to do with his health and desire. Don't be shocked if he has a career year.

Posted by: mac | April 10, 2008 7:55 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Unknown | April 23, 2008 6:29 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Olgunka-cu | April 23, 2008 7:52 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Olgunka-cu | April 23, 2008 7:52 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Unknown | April 23, 2008 1:14 PM | Report abuse

tuaka
It site good, but it seems themes are similar !! O my very good
ygpiza