Will Kelly, S. Alexander Be Active Sunday?

Some interesting roster decisions for Sunday's game will loom for Jim Zorn. Wide receiver Malcolm Kelly is healthy and expected to play Sunday in Seattle, but Zorn said that could be a game-time decision as he assesses how far along Kelly is in terms of knowing the playbook and where to be at all times.

"I have to trust that he can do what's called for," Zorn said. If Kelly is active, it could lead to a tight end being down, or perhaps a running back. For now, Zorn is leaning toward having running back Shaun Alexander, a former Seattle star, up for the game and dressing four running backs again with Clinton Portis and Ladell Betts battling injuries, but he said that's not a certainty.

At one point today Zorn said that "having four running backs up is a luxury," but he also spoke of the need to have reserves ready given the situation with Betts and Portis. Especially with Portis missing practice again, "putting Shaun down doesn't make any sense to me right now." Overall, Zorn said he won't make these decisions until Sunday morning.

...

Zorn will be inducted into the Washington State Sports Hall of Fame this weekend, but won't be able to take part in most of the festivities given his responsibilities with the Redskins, and he's focused solely on the game. He called it "a true honor to be recognized" with the induction, but added that, "I've got business to take care of."

By Jason La Canfora  |  November 20, 2008; 4:30 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Zorn Hopes CP Can Practice Tomorrow
Next: The Rock Cartwright Special Teams Report

Comments

1st

Posted by: Ilikecougars | November 20, 2008 4:37 PM | Report abuse

1st ?

Posted by: poolman1200000 | November 20, 2008 4:38 PM | Report abuse

Play Kelly!!!!!

Posted by: Lisa_R | November 20, 2008 4:38 PM | Report abuse

M Kelly will ball the F out this week.

That is all.

Posted by: Pleepleus | November 20, 2008 4:38 PM | Report abuse

Both will be ready to go, if the "***** ***" says its ok to play.

Posted by: poolman1200000 | November 20, 2008 4:39 PM | Report abuse

Zorn's playing games with Seattle like he did last week with CP and Dallas. Guys can't decide whether to prepare for Kelly. And, not only that, if they do decide to prepare for Kelly, they don't have much film to look at, do they?

Posted by: talent_evaluator | November 20, 2008 4:40 PM | Report abuse

If he plays Alexander instead of Kelly this game....

Posted by: psps23 | November 20, 2008 4:41 PM | Report abuse

I predict Fred Davis will be inactive.

You need bodies at WR and RB considering injuries. And you can't inactive Yoder with our Pass Pro issues.

Having to make any of your roster "inactive" is mad lame anyway. Why not just be able to suit up everyone on your roster.

Posted by: chrislarry | November 20, 2008 4:41 PM | Report abuse

seriously lisa i'm getting so fed up with zorn's decision making right now...f SA!!! play the kid!!! rock and sellers can do their thing in an emergency...

Posted by: dealer1 | November 20, 2008 4:42 PM | Report abuse

cl agreed on the inactive part...why not just have a 47 man roster in which everyone can be active??

Posted by: BeantownGreg | November 20, 2008 4:43 PM | Report abuse

I agree with dealer

Posted by: alex35332 | November 20, 2008 4:43 PM | Report abuse

te, and how did that workout for him? whatever...the dude seems like he's been reading his newsclippings since week 8...

Posted by: dealer1 | November 20, 2008 4:43 PM | Report abuse

THERE HAVE BEEN SOME GREAT COMMENTS BY "POOL MAN". KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB.

Posted by: poolmansbrother | November 20, 2008 4:44 PM | Report abuse

I predict Fred Davis will be inactive.

Posted by: chrislarry | November 20, 2008 4:41 PM | Report abuse

Well we know having Fred Davis "up" is a luxury in itself.

Posted by: SMACK1 | November 20, 2008 4:44 PM | Report abuse

Marcus Washington will be inactive, which gives us an extra roster spot, no? Unless we activate a LB off the practice squad.

Posted by: AlexBerger1 | November 20, 2008 4:44 PM | Report abuse

I AGREE WITH POOLMAN

Posted by: poolmansbrother | November 20, 2008 4:45 PM | Report abuse

you guys called it before me. Alexander is done. He can make the trip to Seattle a one way thing

Posted by: zcezcest1 | November 20, 2008 4:45 PM | Report abuse

Agreed Beantown, but just leave it at current roster size, and just let them suit all who can play.

Posted by: chrislarry | November 20, 2008 4:45 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: dealer1 | November 20, 2008 4:43 PM

I think he was jinxed once Sally Jenkins came out and shoved her tongue up his ear in her column. Yuck.

Posted by: talent_evaluator | November 20, 2008 4:47 PM | Report abuse

I too, agree with deal regarding the RB's. tiptoe ain't getting it done. Watched the Tenn/Jacksonville game last night. Why can't Rock run like MJDrew, get in behind his linemen, and then just pop out 10 yards down field.....

Posted by: BeantownGreg | November 20, 2008 4:47 PM | Report abuse

Thanks, btw, to Suzannepdc, for the Mister Days recommendation in Clarendon. Looks like we have a winner.

Posted by: SMACK1 | November 20, 2008 4:49 PM | Report abuse

smack, what happened to you last night regarding your CB tirade...i just wanted to say...i hear all your arguments regarding pacman situation and all i gotta say is "we're runnin a business here!" ...meaning if in this country if the employer asks you to grow boobs you grow boobs or you don't have a job...and that's what nfl is saying to pacman "...stay out of trouble or you won't work for us no more..."

Posted by: dealer1 | November 20, 2008 4:49 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: chrislarry

Puts teams with injuries at a disadvantage. Although I agree, it's pretty stupid.

Posted by: psps23 | November 20, 2008 4:49 PM | Report abuse

The NFL roster rules are dumb. If I were in charge I would:

1. expand roster to 60

2. Have IR be 3 tiered. Season ending IR would be unlimited, but there would also be 4 and 8 week IRs. I would limit the amount of players that could be placed there.

3. You suit up the full roster.

4. Kill the emergency QB rule.

Posted by: chrislarry | November 20, 2008 4:49 PM | Report abuse

Poolman left me at 6 Flags when I was 10 years old, and now I have to work for Danny, serving corn dogs and lemonade to the tourists.

Posted by: JohnDinHouston | November 20, 2008 4:50 PM | Report abuse

I think Zorn said as much about Davis not being active with his remark about him not knowing he should be going out on a pass route.

*** FF post ****

Activate f'ing Malcolm Kelly and throw passes to him to TDs!

*** end FF post ***

It might be a good idea to activate Kelly this week b/c nobody has game film on him. Only a suggestion, not a big deal.

*** FF post back on ***

ITS A HUGE F'ING DEAL! ACTIVATE KELLY!

*** end FF post ***

Should be a good game this weekend.

Posted by: dcsween | November 20, 2008 4:51 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: BeantownGreg | November 20, 2008 4:47 PM

1. Because he doesn't have MJDrew's linemen.
2. Because he's not MJDrew.

Look, every coach has tried Rock as an RB and none of them have used him. Further, in free agency, no one wanted him. He's not a RB. He's a special teams guy who can't down a ball on the one yard line.

Posted by: talent_evaluator | November 20, 2008 4:51 PM | Report abuse

:) that didn't come out right...

Posted by: dealer1 | November 20, 2008 4:51 PM | Report abuse

Psps23, we have lost games due to mistakes and lack of sustained pass protection by our line. Mainly due to Jansen's lack of athleticism, and recently Samuels' injury. Against dallas, Rabach struggled with their DT. Also contributing to the blocking problems has been the injuries to our RBs.

When the line was blocking better (and the RBs were healthy) our passing games was doing fine.

Lack of quality depth at the OL is the main problem, and our biggest need now and in the future.

IMO.

Posted by: Curzon417 | November 20, 2008 4:51 PM | Report abuse

I nominate Poolman for Toolman... cause... he's... a ... total... tool.

...maps.

Posted by: DikShuttle | November 20, 2008 4:52 PM | Report abuse

:) that didn't come out right...
Posted by: dealer1 | November 20, 2008 4:51 PM | Report abuse

THATS WHAT SHE SAID

Posted by: alex35332 | November 20, 2008 4:53 PM | Report abuse

TE - you're suspect. He downed it. Refs were wrong.

Posted by: DikShuttle | November 20, 2008 4:54 PM | Report abuse

SMACK, I had a suggestion for a place nearby to Clarendon, but apparently poolman got there before I did.

Posted by: dcsween | November 20, 2008 4:54 PM | Report abuse

I think Kelly will play, and he'll do okay, but nothing outstanding.

JC on the other hand, will catch a TD pass this weekend.

Posted by: kost52 | November 20, 2008 4:55 PM | Report abuse

cL, can we add my 'pay by position' not player scenario since we're in dreamland now?

ooh - and legalize 'roids & HGH for injured players!!

me likey.

Posted by: DikShuttle | November 20, 2008 4:56 PM | Report abuse

In our 4 team FF division, Nate and I are tied at 8-3, Moo is at 7-4 and Batch is 1-10. 2 games left -- I play Batch. Batch just happens to have drawn to an inside straight this week, with guys who were backups now starting and so he's predicted to win (forecast for over 100 points)

Moo is favored over Nate. So if it all plays out, we'll have 3 teams, all 8-4, going into the final week.

Meanwhile, JohnD aka the Jackalopes and 4th are in a tie at the top of their division. Dealer, with his nutty upset, is also tied for the lead in his division. Zornskins still dominates the league, at 10-1, which means Alex is playing for pride the rest of the way

Posted by: zcezcest1 | November 20, 2008 4:59 PM | Report abuse

sure dik, except my suggestions make sense, and have precedent (8 week IR in the Gibbs 1 era)...

But I like yours too!

Posted by: chrislarry | November 20, 2008 4:59 PM | Report abuse

Oh, man.
Sorry to see that place close.
I used to go there back in the day.
Sad.

Posted by: _Stumped_1 | November 20, 2008 4:59 PM | Report abuse

... it was the bomb.

back when the bomb was the bomb.

Posted by: _Stumped_1 | November 20, 2008 5:01 PM | Report abuse

My radio station just played The Ace Of Spades. THATS how you wake up on a Friday morning!

Posted by: kost52 | November 20, 2008 5:02 PM | Report abuse

TE - you're suspect. He downed it. Refs were wrong.

Posted by: DikShuttle | November 20, 2008 4:54 PM

I saw the replay twelve times. Refs were right. He never controlled the ball before pushing it back. They even reviewed it. They were right. Rock made a bad play and won't man up to it.

Posted by: talent_evaluator | November 20, 2008 5:02 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: dealer1 | November 20, 2008 4:42 PM | Report abuse

I know a young kid just learning how to walk that can replicate SA's carry from last week.

Posted by: Pleepleus | November 20, 2008 5:03 PM | Report abuse

ooh - 1 more. String bikini's & miniskirts w/ thongs on the Cheerleaders. MANDATED!

and the Ref's will be replaced by cyborgs. (okay, 2 more...)

I love the new NFL!

Posted by: DikShuttle | November 20, 2008 5:03 PM | Report abuse

Lemmy Killmeister rulz
panty waist modern rockers drool

Posted by: chrislarry | November 20, 2008 5:03 PM | Report abuse

I don't understand how a receiver does not know the plays? Kelly has been sitting on the bench for 6 months. Does he ever open a playbook? Leigh Torrence knew the plays.

Posted by: mtidball | November 20, 2008 5:06 PM | Report abuse

Lemmy is a champ, there aren't enough massive facial moles in today's music.

Posted by: kost52 | November 20, 2008 5:09 PM | Report abuse

Kelly is a very smart man. So are you saying his stupid, b/c he's black.

Posted by: mtidball | November 20, 2008 5:06 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: poolmansbrother | November 20, 2008 5:10 PM | Report abuse

Dominating defenses don't lose 2 in a row at home!
Posted by: Dfan

Amen, brother. Any body got any brilliant ideas as to why there doesn't seem to be any kinda home-field advantage at FedEx?

Other than the Skins fielding so-so teams, I mean.

Posted by: RedskinWillie | November 20, 2008 5:12 PM | Report abuse

You don't have to control that ball.

you touch it, it's down. The refs are wrong.

lets say it landed on the 20 and he picked it up and ran with it - where would it be down? where he touched it and took off - not an inch further.

Let's look at the official rule:

"If a member of the kicking team attempting to down the ball on or inside opponent’s 5-yard line carries the ball into the end zone, it is a touchback. "

The ball wasn't in the endzone. Ever. The player didn't have the ball in his posession in the endzone. Ever. The player (Rock) had enough control to get rid of the ball BEFORE he entered the endzone.

The only time he touched the ball when he was in the endzone was when the other player kicked it into his butt. The ball was already down by then.

He downed the ball. The refs were wrong. Rock should sing that song 'till his dying day.

I can't believe I'm still arguing this. If you were a dallsjk wonk, I could understand.

Posted by: DikShuttle | November 20, 2008 5:13 PM | Report abuse

SMACK - no problem. I may be in Houston, but I still know where to go drinking along the Orange Line in Arlington (for now anyway).

Posted by: suzannepdc | November 20, 2008 5:14 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: dcsween | November 20, 2008 4:54 PM | Report abuse

They served a great white chili with extra crackers.

Posted by: SMACK1 | November 20, 2008 5:14 PM | Report abuse

Sunday's Inactives:

1. M Washington
2. Rinehart
3. Tryon
4. Colt .45
5. James/Wilson (either or)

How many people need to be deactivated?

Posted by: 4thFloor | November 20, 2008 5:14 PM | Report abuse

Leigh Torrence?!

• Leigh Torrence killed Wolfman Jack with a trident

Posted by: DikShuttle | November 20, 2008 5:16 PM | Report abuse

How many people need to be deactivated?

Posted by: 4thFloor

I believe 8.

Posted by: psps23 | November 20, 2008 5:16 PM | Report abuse

Willie - the stadium is too big. Skins fans can't afford the games regularly & it sucks to go there.

Posted by: DikShuttle | November 20, 2008 5:18 PM | Report abuse

Dealer, if a guy works for me, he shows up, does his job well, that's all I care about. If he's a serial killer in his spare time, well then bummer, I employed a serial killer. But it's not my responsibility to find that out.

Goodell, with his meddling, manipulating, and micro-managing, is having an adverse effect on the league. I want my football to be like an ever-evolving organism, impacted only by natural forces. Today, we are no longer watching football. We are watching one man's ideal of what football should look like. F that guy.

Posted by: SMACK1 | November 20, 2008 5:18 PM | Report abuse

If you were Poolmans brother, wouldnt your name be Hot tub man? Jaccuzi Man?

Posted by: Tyler84101 | November 20, 2008 5:19 PM | Report abuse

Smack, I just read an awesome passage in tha Hagakure that dealt with that.

Posted by: DikShuttle | November 20, 2008 5:27 PM | Report abuse

smack, i agree with you. right now...i don't see how things are any better than how they were before regarding off the field stuff. the spygate thingie was so lame. either they cheated or didn't. michael vick's ban is sooooooooo f-ing lame.

BUT...you can't, not even try, to take blame away from pacman for what he did and the siutation he's in. because pacman agreed to whatever goodell's punishment was for him. he can't mess up and say...the punishment was wrong. after the fact. he could've, nflpa could've fought it but they didn't.

Posted by: dealer1 | November 20, 2008 5:34 PM | Report abuse

SMACK, but once it's been found out the guy is a serial killer, do you fire him, suspend him or what?

Posted by: kost52 | November 20, 2008 5:38 PM | Report abuse

DAMNIT ZORN PLAY KELLY GIVE HIM A FRICKIN CHANCE

Posted by: kpayn17 | November 20, 2008 5:40 PM | Report abuse

we are 1000 that is ONE THOUSAND points below of what i thought the market bottom was (7500,8500)...i was wrong. i hope no one lost too much on my advice.

Posted by: dealer1 | November 20, 2008 5:44 PM | Report abuse

How does Kelly NOT know the playbook by now????

He's had it since May if not earlier.

Posted by: hailrskins | November 20, 2008 5:47 PM | Report abuse

Nah, this isn't about Pacman, which I didn't make clear last night. The real danger in Goodell is his chicken shjk approach to aggression on the field and his overzealous concern for the NFL's image.

Waaaaah, it's not good for the game if Peyton Manning gets hurt. He's a vampire sucking the life out of it.

The guy is a total priss. How about getting some referees who aren't idiots and just letting 'em play.

Posted by: SMACK1 | November 20, 2008 5:47 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: kost52 | November 20, 2008 5:38 PM | Report abuse

He'll be in jail. Have more coffee!

Posted by: SMACK1 | November 20, 2008 5:48 PM | Report abuse

Notebook | Seahawks DE Patrick Kerney is out for the season with shoulder injury
Seahawks defensive end Patrick Kerney, who has missed the past three games with a shoulder injury, was placed on injured reserve Wednesday, ending his season.

By José Miguel Romero

Seattle Times staff reporter

..........................

Shaun's sympathy
Shaun Alexander is feeling for his former teammates as they go through the misery of a 2-8 season.
"Honestly, it still kills me on the inside because I love those boys," he said Wednesday.
He became the NFL's Most Valuable Player and spent the first seven years of his career in Seattle; his new team, Washington, faces the Seahawks on Sunday.
"I've seen just about all of them come in and watched them mature as players," Alexander said. "To see Lofa [Tatupu] go through all the bumps and bruises and know that he can't move as well as he did, I feel that. I went through that. Seeing Matt [Hasselbeck] with the whole back thing and people looking at the team and wondering what's going on, I feel that. I feel that for the boys because those were my guys."
Alexander was referring to all of the injuries the Seahawks have dealt with this season. As for himself, he's glad to be back in the NFL but not expecting much of a reaction from the Qwest Field crowd when he takes the field. At least nothing like the smattering of boos he heard as he struggled to get his yards the past two seasons.
"I'm the third running back," Alexander said dryly. He's behind starter Clinton Portis and Ladell Betts.
He added, "There's not like a taunting thing that can go on and there's not like a really jovial thing that can go on. I'm just a part of the system out here instead of being an impact to the system in Seattle."
Alexander has 11 carries for 24 yards in four games. He was signed on Oct. 14 when Washington was dealing with injuries at running back.
Seahawks coach Mike Holmgren never wanted the Seahawks' career leading rusher to go. But the decision to release Alexander in the offseason was not Holmgren's call.
"That happens with personnel. Not everyone agrees on everything all the time and the reasons for it," Holmgren said. "I wasn't sure he'd lost his quickness, let me put it that way. The last two years he had been hurt. His leg and then his wrist, and that clearly affected him. And he had never been hurt before."

Posted by: 4thFloor | November 20, 2008 5:52 PM | Report abuse

If you were Poolmans brother, wouldnt your name be Hot tub man? Jaccuzi Man?

Posted by: Tyler84101 | November 20, 2008 5:19 PM

It would be more like kiddie-poolman!

Posted by: Predator48 | November 20, 2008 5:53 PM | Report abuse

Cesspoolman.

Posted by: SMACK1 | November 20, 2008 5:55 PM | Report abuse

Sunday's Inactives:

1. M Washington
2. Rinehart
3. Tryon
4. Colt .45
5. Jackson
6. Wilson/James
7. Geiseinger
8. Jackson

That seems pretty easy right there. So, what was the problem?

Posted by: 4thFloor | November 20, 2008 5:55 PM | Report abuse

SMACK, I know what you mean, I know when I first started following NFL when I was younger I used to buy a lot of NFL magazines, and one of them had an article on Greg Lloyd the LB from the Steelers, and after reading it, I loved the dude for his attitude towards QB's. They had a picture of him knocking Brett Favre on his a$$, the caption was "This late hit during a pre-season game cost Lloyd $15,000" and at one point in the article, he said that he'd disown his children if they grew up to be Quarterbacks! hahaha He hated the way they were so protected, and that was, what 15 years ago?

Posted by: kost52 | November 20, 2008 5:56 PM | Report abuse

***FFP******

Dealer - How could you pick up Felix Jones? I thought you were more dedicated then that.......

****End FFP*****

Posted by: 4thFloor | November 20, 2008 5:58 PM | Report abuse

For three hours you just stare at the TV and all those stupid commercials for e/d drugs. "Be ready when Donna wants you to respond!" Donna better not get near me while I've got a belly full of turkey, stuffing, wine, cranberry. Donna should be out in the kitchen like Alex's gf washing the dishes and preparing the fixin's for tomorrow's Turkey Benedict. Donna should be ready to respond when I'm ready for her to respond and not a minute before or a minute later.

Posted by: talent_evaluator | November 20, 2008 12:14 PM

This one's for you, t_e...

"To My Love" by Steve Martin
(Originally performed on "Saturday Night Live," 5/20/1989)

When a man meets the woman he loves, everything changes. His heart races, his head spins. And suddenly, all the dozens and dozens of women he’s sleeping with no longer matter. A few years ago, I found the woman I love, and I put some of my feelings into this little ode:

Every man needs a woman, and I need you.

To lift me when I am sad.

To comfort me when I am down.

To clean me when I am drunk.

To walk beside me when I want to look like I’m not gay.

To walk in front of me when I need someone to act as a human windbreak.

To kiss me when I'm horny.

To massage me when I am tense. And/or horny.

To make me horny when I am not horny.

And then, to watch me fall asleep.

I need you, darling.

To clean between my toes when they are not clean to my satisfaction.

To pick the nits out of my hair when I have head lice.

To try milk for me when I am not sure of the expiration date.

To be there when I need you to be there.

And to be out of town the rest of the time.

My darling, although it may seem sentimental, I want to take this moment to tell you I love you, because I don’t want to lose half my stuff.

And even though you are far away across the ocean, I always have this to remind me … (points to an empty ring finger)…sorry! (cough)

Good night, my love.

Posted by: freakzilla | November 20, 2008 5:58 PM | Report abuse

+++I want to paid for my ancestors work... being Jewish... I think we have thosands of years of oppression to account for..Poolman..my hand is out for some backpay please

Posted by: Tyler84101 ++++

I'm Irish. Gimme a bottle of whiskey and I'll go away.

Posted by: TheCork | November 20, 2008 6:02 PM | Report abuse

Nice Freak!

Posted by: kost52 | November 20, 2008 6:04 PM | Report abuse

+++ if they do decide to prepare for Kelly, they don't have much film to look at, do they?

Posted by: talent_evaluator++++

Oh they're taking him serious T_E. They asked the 'skins to forward all his MRIs.

Posted by: TheCork | November 20, 2008 6:05 PM | Report abuse

4th, necessity. i had felix jones and witten all season. i had to drop him last week to pick up harrison and arrington. and was hoping to pick him up before anyone noticed he was out there. :) i did the automatic draft. if i had a choice i would've picked cooley over witten and portis over jones.

BUT i have stephen jackson and that dude's not doing much. pulling shawn springs on me every week. and i think he's out again this week at least that's what the site says. so i'm in need of running backs. i don't have a starter so i'm using "running back by committee", bunch of #2's...harrison might be out this week and i'm not playing arrington again unless jones is a def. no go.

Posted by: dealer1 | November 20, 2008 6:05 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: kost52 | November 20, 2008 5:56 PM | Report abuse

Yeah and only downhill since then. What do we remember from bygone years? HITS! Bednarik on Giff kind of stuff. Giff was out for a season and a half. Guess what? Football survived.

Look, when you build a highway, you know some people are going to die on it. But you don't go and build it from marshmallows and set the speed limit at 5 mph because of it. Sheesh!

Posted by: SMACK1 | November 20, 2008 6:05 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: dealer1 | November 20, 2008 6:06 PM | Report abuse

++HERE HAVE BEEN SOME GREAT COMMENTS BY "POOL MAN". KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB.

Posted by: poolmansbrother+++

This is very helpful. When I write my next football poem, I now have a word that rhymes with Houshmenzadah.

Posted by: TheCork | November 20, 2008 6:11 PM | Report abuse

We need a pass rusher and we drafted 14 guys in the 2nd round who allegedly catch passes. Kelly isn't very fast and he has a bad knee. I give up. My new favorite team is the Jets.

Posted by: josettes | November 20, 2008 10:00 PM | Report abuse

For the first time this season, stubborn Zorny is getting on my nerves. He needs to play Kelly--PERIOD. Alexander has looked awful in the carries he gets. He is no insurance policy, so sit him down. Rock or even Sellars can carry the load if Portis and Betts can't go. In fact, I'd like to see sellars get at least 5 to 6 touches a game, either run plays or passes in the flat to keep teams honest. Guy is tough to bring down.

Zorn is acting super conservative and is starting to show some Seahawks baggage with this Shaun Alexander attachment disorder that I at first thought was harmless, but is now appearing more alarming.

Posted by: DownTownClown | November 21, 2008 1:26 AM | Report abuse