Network News

X My Profile
View More Activity
About The Reliable Source  |  On Twitter: Reliable Source  |  E-mail: Amy and Roxanne  |  RSS Feeds RSS Feed

This Just In . . .


Tracy Morgan (AP Photo/Evan Agostini)

The rich have very different problems from the rest of us. A fire Wednesday in Tracy Morgan's Manhattan apartment was caused by...a faulty light on his giant shark tank. "Fortunately, the fire did not spread and no one in the building was hurt," the "30 Rock" star said in a statement. "Even the fish are okay." That would be his shark, piranhas, tiger fish and moray eels.

By The Reliable Source  |  February 20, 2009; 1:01 AM ET
Categories:  This Just In...  
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Hey, Isn't That . . . ?
Next: The Obamas Get Into a Formal Rhythm

No comments have been posted to this entry.

The comments to this entry are closed.

 
 
RSS Feed
Subscribe to The Post

© 2010 The Washington Post Company