Bristol Speaks About Teen Motherhood, Not the Teen Dad

"I'm up all night with him, and I'm constantly changing diapers and making bottles. . . . It's not like an accessory on your hip, it's hard work."

-- Bristol Palin in a "Today" interview on her new role as an advocate seeking to prevent teen pregnancy. However, when asked about deterioriating relations with her baby's father, Levi Johnston -- part of the struggle, no? -- she said: "I'm not here to talk about my personal life."

By The Reliable Source  |  May 6, 2009; 3:16 PM ET
Categories:  Quoted
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Quoted
Next: Raymone Bain Sues Michael Jackson for $44 Million

Comments

White Trash.

Posted by: adrienne_najjar | May 6, 2009 4:20 PM | Report abuse

She is talking about her baby, and she doesn't think that is part of her personal life as well?

Talking about her relationship with her baby's father, could absolutely be a strong platform for preventing teen pregancy. "Hey, kids, if you don't want baby daddy drama, dont have babies!"

Posted by: gmugrad06 | May 6, 2009 4:22 PM | Report abuse

I can't believe the mean spirit here! White trash? That's low. And btw, married and divorced women have "baby daddy drama" as well. But it's not something you want to air out in front of the world. Now that is low class. People are coming up with reasons to trash this young lady and other unwed mothers.

Posted by: forgetthis | May 6, 2009 4:39 PM | Report abuse

I find it difficult to believe that she is given the opportunity to open her mouth about preventing teen pregnancy. She should be no one's role mode.

Posted by: mbrumble | May 6, 2009 4:41 PM | Report abuse

fr forgetthis:

>I can't believe the mean spirit here! White trash? That's low...<

No, it's the TRUTH. But, then again,her mother insisted on bragging to the world about her daughter being pregnant, and also dragging that poor baby all over Creation.

I'm VERY glad that that family of LOSERS is not anywhere NEAR the White House.

Posted by: Alex511 | May 6, 2009 4:44 PM | Report abuse

Why isn't Bristol Palin breast feeding her baby? From all appearances, she has quite a set. Breast-feeding video fans demand to know!

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | May 6, 2009 5:17 PM | Report abuse

"personal life" - Huh??? If a baby isn't part of your "personal life" I don't know what is.

She is as smart as her mother.

Posted by: rlj611 | May 7, 2009 11:20 AM | Report abuse