2009 in gossip: The Reliable Source pop quiz
How well do you know your A-listers and tabloid darlings? Test your Gossip IQ in the 2009 Reliable Source pop quiz (answers below):
1. __________ is the only member of the Obama family to physically assault a member of the press.
2. Due to cheating and a short attention span, __________ failed to win a single competition in
the 2009 season. (Not Tiger Woods.)
3. After a long-distance romance, _________ got engaged to Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson.
4. While _________filmed "Salt" around town, her partner, _________, met with the president, House speaker and other VIPs.
5. Meghan McCain said she doesn't believe _____________ "is gonna make anyone think the Republican Party is cooler. At all."
6. NASA named the Combined Operational Load Bearing External Resistance Treadmill for comedian ___________.
7. ___________ topped a year of overexposure by posing nude for Playgirl.
8. In his ongoing quest for global domination, ____________ bought the Lowes Island Country Club in Sterling with plans to transform it into a "world-class" golf course.
9. A Secret Service van detailed to ___________ was towed from her Baltimore neighborhood because of several unpaid parking tickets. Cutbacks!
10. When asked if she still loved her husband, _______ told Oprah, "that's a complicated question."
11. Salsa-loving ___________ hobbled around Capitol Hill with a broken ankle this summer before landing her new job.
12. Kalpen Modi was killed off on _________ so he could take a job with the Obama administration.
13. ____________ blamed "all the sicko fans" for her inability to land a decent acting role. We love you, too!
14. Tara Wheeler shaved her head to become the first bald former __________.
15. This C-list celebrity, _______, left hundreds of inaugural ball revelers all dressed up with nowhere to go. (Thought she would have seen that coming.)
16. ___________, the other Washington reality show, was finally dumped by CW.
17. Understatement not being her thing, diva _________ married her surgeon husband three times this summer.
18. Lights! Camera! Action! Redskins player/blogger/artist Chris Cooley added ____________ to his growing résumé of off-the-field endeavors.
19. Chelsea Clinton did not get married this summer on ________, although she finally, officially announced her engagement to Marc Mezvinsky last month.
20. When asked if he prefers blondes, brunettes or redheads, this Washington superstar said, "Um, all of them." That's our boy!
1. First dog Bo
2. Nats mascot Teddy Roosevelt
3. Michelle Rhee
4. Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt
6. Stephen Colbert
7. Levi Johnston
8. Donald Trump
9. Jenna Bush Hager
10. Elizabeth Edwards
11. Sonia Sotomayor
13. Lindsay Lohan
14. Miss Virginia
15. Dionne Warwick
16. "Blonde Charity Mafia"
17. Denyce Graves
18. Film producer
19. Martha's Vineyard
20. Alex Ovechkin
The Reliable Source
December 24, 2009; 1:05 AM ET
Save & Share: Previous: The Reliable Source Persons of the Year
Next: While we were out: a Charlie Sheen Xmas, and best of the '00s
Posted by: huangzhixian178 | December 24, 2009 7:59 AM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.