This just in...: Larry King's wife Shawn survives pill overdose
Shawn King overdosed on prescription pills after her separation-then-reconciliation with husband Larry King, reports Radar Online. In a 911 call on May 28, her father, Karl Engemann, said he found Shawn "out of it" at her home in Provo, Utah: "I don't think she did it on purpose or anything, but she may have overmedicated. ...It wouldn't be suicidal." Larry King released a statement Wednesday in response to the news: "I am extremely supportive of Shawn. ...We shall go through this difficult time intact as a family."
The Reliable Source
June 9, 2010; 3:23 PM ET
Categories: This Just In...
Save & Share: Previous: Love, etc.: Ex-veep daughter Karenna Gore and husband Drew Schiff separate
Next: Quoted: Helen Thomas on armchair journalism
Posted by: SoCali | June 10, 2010 1:24 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: SoCali | June 10, 2010 4:06 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.