Tareq and Michaele Salahi get served with court papers at their own "Housewives" premiere party

The Salahis got served.

They were just supposed to be enjoying a get-together in their own honor, albeit an unsanctioned-by-Bravo premiere party on Thursday night at EFN nightclub. Minding their own party-loving business, as it were. Suddenly, one day after a faceoff with the formidable Whoopi Goldberg of "The View," the "Real Housewives of D.C." stars were presented with court papers by PR firm Brotman-Winter-Fried Communications, to whom they allegedly owe upwards of $15,000.

According to Steve Winter, the PR firm's president, the Salahis hired BWF back in 2008 to help promote their America's Polo cup. Then they allegedly skipped out on the tab. "It was an affidavit for debtors interrogatory," explained Winters. "It means they'll have to appear in court to discuss their financial means -- how they are capable of paying off the debt."

Apparently the affidavit did not come as welcome news. "The man we hired to serve the papers was able to get a moment with Tareq. He took the papers, then he dropped them," said Whitney Stringer, a BWF employee who accompanied the process server. A second attempt was no more well received -- Salahi dropped the papers again, then called security.

The rest of the "Real Housewives" cast -- who attended Bravo's official premiere party at the Madison Hotel -- were glad to get some distance from the couple. "I don't want to see them; I don't want to talk to them," Catherine Ommanney told Us Weekly. "I don't want to be associated with them."

It's time to ask the couple about how it went down, in case their view is somehow, well, different. The Salahis have a Facebook page, and after a query was sent to the e-mail address supplied for media inquiries, an alternate narrative came back in return. "Yes, they did get delivered a confidential offer from a media source willing pay for the photos & video of the Whoopi Goldberg situation," said the anonymous spokesperson for the couple. "The Salahis turned it down."

But wait, did they not understand what the documents contained? Presented with details regarding BWF's suit, the e-mailer claimed ignorance: "That's a first for today on that info. We are not aware of that, so unable to confirm. I would suspect that it is inaccurate."

-- Aaron Leitko

Read also:
"Real Housewives" real popular with viewers
Q&A with Mary Amons (chat transcript)
The Washington Post's coverage and analysis of "Real Housewives of D.C."

By The Reliable Source  |  August 7, 2010; 2:03 PM ET
Categories:  Real Housewives of D.C.
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Who are these women?: D.C. "Housewives" recap and fact-check (#1, Aug. 5)
Next: Names & Faces: "Top Chef" contender Timothy Dean faces foreclosure

Comments

As has been observed by many in the months since these two charlatans first hit the news, it is a sad commentary on our society that they are being featured on a television show. That being the case, though, I hope that the money being paid to the Salahis by Bravo will enable the people whom they have defrauded to collect at least some compensation for their losses.

Posted by: nan_lynn | August 7, 2010 3:14 PM | Report abuse

Tareq is a loser. Michaele is a loser. I know people with no money who have a thousand times more class than these guys. Tareq and Michaele have no money and no ownership of that "winery." Stop getting work done if you can't afford it.

Get a job, work hard at it, and succeed. Stop trying shortcuts and lies. I'm so sick of this in our society. Everyone wants a rolex, but only a few people can actually afford. Living within your means is a virtue.

Screw the salahis. They are debtor trash. Tareq Salahi gave the court a fake rolex watch to pay his debt in january. TRASH!!!!

Posted by: FiatBooks | August 7, 2010 3:30 PM | Report abuse

Both of these two parasites needs to get a hick where it hurts most.

Posted by: truth1 | August 7, 2010 3:40 PM | Report abuse

I wonder if the process server "assaulted," er tapped, Tareq Salahi first before handing him the papers each time.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | August 7, 2010 3:41 PM | Report abuse

Now, when are the Federal Warrants going to come ?

Posted by: peterroach | August 7, 2010 3:52 PM | Report abuse

Oh yeah - I worked the event and remember this Steve guy - he lost the Journey tapes (?) right. Seems you owe them money Steve. No one beleives you lost tapes . If you did, what a loser of a company to lose something that importatnt of one of your clients. They should sue you and I will testfy Salahi's . I will send this link to Steve Gibson who will set this straight.

Posted by: lisag1 | August 7, 2010 4:43 PM | Report abuse

I'm hoping this all ends with a murder/suicide.

Posted by: kenk3 | August 7, 2010 4:58 PM | Report abuse

Um "LisaG1" or should I say Tareq and Michaele, which ever one it is posting comments today, as we all know you both take turns with your sock puppets bombarding every website/article posting comments raving about yourselves. I'm shocked you havent tried to use "David Mortz" lol

I agree with Kenk3- lets hope they do something Honorable for once and remove themselves from this planet for good. I,along with the rest of America are completely repulsed by these two maggots. I love that their MILLIONS in debt, yet living lavishly in hotel rooms, funded by whom? I'm willing to bet all the money theyve pocketed from sick children and the fake charities they ran. I hope every person they've ripped off,scammed, conned comes at them at FULL FORCE.

Posted by: Holly1971 | August 7, 2010 6:24 PM | Report abuse

I also love how this couple continues to insist the Media was "misinformed" there is VIDEO footage of them at Pure nightclub in Vegas - CLEAR,CRISP AUDIO with them making yet again another Grandiose spectacle,announcing they were not only waiving but Donating their Appearance Fees to the Victims of Haiti- Guess what? Not a cent of that money was ever donated, it was wired directly TO THEM..Mr and Mrs MAGGOT the following Monday. I wish they would do humanity a huge favor and off themselves already.

Posted by: Holly1971 | August 7, 2010 6:28 PM | Report abuse

Whether he looked at the papers or not, I believe he was served. They'll be in court the easy way or the hard way. I'm hoping for the hard way...

Posted by: ceebee2 | August 7, 2010 7:13 PM | Report abuse

The Salahis are liars:
In an Interview for Marie Claire http://bit.ly/a6DyUJ the Salahis continue to profess their innocence and continue on their campaign of promoting their fame. Michaele wants you to know why she should be famous. Let's review her answers in the interview. Even though people refer to her as a Barbie, she feels complimented. It doesn't matter it was meant in negative terms. She says she was a makeup artist. Well, if you call working at a makeup counter "makeup artist." She says "I got the social butterfly label because I was active on the social scene and doing it in a way that had style, or so I was told. I would wear different outfits that people liked. And that’s why the Housewives show reached out to me." Watch the reactions of the other housewives on the show to her style and you will see why Bravo reached out to her - they need loons on their show to add drama - voila cast Michaele. The statement about her outfits sounds like someone in junior high and gives great insight into her deluded sense of self. She was walking down the street and boom, "Bravo said wow she has such a sense of style and look at her clothes."

I suspect that after filming Bravo was having second thoughts about their "Social Butterfly Barbie" and desperation for fame lead to desperate actions. Hence, getting into the White House state dinner at all costs. If you read the desperate email exchange (found here: http://bit.ly/829RRp) between Tareq and Michelle Jones, the White House Pentagon Liaison, you will see Tareq pulling all the stops telling her that they need to be there because their "goat rodeo" as it was referred to by one of the other housewives, was a "historic event" between India and the U.S.. (I think I read the majority of the players were Pakistani) The last email from Ms. Jones says the dinner was closed but "hopefully" she could get tickets for the arrival ceremony but it didn't look hopeful. Ms. Jones called their cell to tell them she didn't get the tickets but the Salahis cell battery was mysteriously dead and they said they didn't get the message until the next day. If you were waiting for a call from the White House for an invitation to a state dinner wouldn't you be checking your phone every 2 minutes? A simple check of their phone records should show if their phone was dead. Also in the limo, on the show, Michaele is seen on the phone bragging about going to the dinner but I digress.

For more and to see their bold face lie:

Posted by: seraphina2 | August 7, 2010 7:55 PM | Report abuse

These two phonies belong in jail not on tv!

Posted by: Jimbo77 | August 7, 2010 8:24 PM | Report abuse

Thanks kindly Holly1971 for quickly recognizing that "lisag1" is yet another pseudonym for Tareq and Michaele (and most likely only Tareq).

Tareq, since you are obviously monitoring these posts, I would respectfully request that if you wish to communicate directly with me, my cell phone number and my email address remain unchanged from those glorious days when we worked together.

But since you have engaged me in this "public forum," allow me to use this same outlet to set the record straight about the missing Journey videotape.

As you will clearly recall from our first trial back in October 2009, the judge in Arlington General District Court definitively found in favor of the defendent (us), ruling against your claim that my company owed you any money for the missing videotape. This ruling would certainly appear refute "lisag1's" assertion that "we owe you money."

As you will also clearly recall from our second trial in Arlington Circuit Court in June 2010, every time you tried to again raise the issue of the missing videotape, the judge ordered all mention of the tape stopped and struck from the record, citing the fact that the ruling had already been issued in our favor by the lower court.

So, clearly unable to come to terms with those court rulings, you continue raise the issue in a public forum.

I truly hope that one day that missing videotape does, in fact, surface; at which time I will gladly, personally, place it into your hands. If and when that happens, you will have finally run out of excuses for your refusal to pay our invoice.

Steve Winter, President
Brotman-Winter-Freied Communications

Posted by: wint15 | August 7, 2010 8:28 PM | Report abuse

Let's please start addressing Ms. Salahi by her real name. Her name. as given to her by her parents, is Missy. Her name is as much a fabrication as is her persona. She and Mr. Salahi may continue to evade and scam for awhile but eventually everything will catch up with them and then we can bid adieu to Tareq and Missy.

Posted by: Aurora3 | August 7, 2010 8:48 PM | Report abuse

In addition to not paying bills (one wonders if Lisa Bloom has a pay-first arrangement or is maybe not as smart as she appears), they have collected thousands of dollars in donations from good people who thought they were giving to charities working to cure childhood diseases. Since these were the Salahis's phony, scam charities, the monies went into the Salahi's pockets so they could continue their pitiful game of "dress-up and look at me" Apparently, due to Ms Bloom's threats, the media must use the word "alleged" when calling them "party crashers".. but "baby killers" should be fine, and it fits nicely. Lovely people.

Posted by: bromo999 | August 7, 2010 9:52 PM | Report abuse

Gosh, I thought the DC housewives show would be dull. Now, we not only have word of a court summons, we have ANOTHER court case being discussed right here in the comments section. The Salahi's seem to be dreadful on every level (I've never met them) with chaos and bad feelings following their every social interaction. This would all be ho-hum except that they don't remember events (or summons or court cases) the way everyone else does. It's like they are living in an un-reality TV world.

Compelling!

Posted by: augrim08052010 | August 7, 2010 10:00 PM | Report abuse

Re: bromo999
"baby killers" ?
The craziness is contagious!

Posted by: augrim08052010 | August 7, 2010 10:03 PM | Report abuse

Hopefully with their $50,000/episode their creditors will be coming out of the woodwork to collect. I'm sure their lawyer is smart enough to collect up front.
Access Hollywood did a poll...Access Hollywood viewers voted for Michaele. Michaele posts on her Facebook page as though the SCOTUS handed down a decision that they have been exonerated of all charges and they really are worthy of being famous. If you look at the comments under the video on Access Hoolywood's website you will see a post from someone sounding a lot like Michaele's sel-inflated ego blowing smoke: http://www.accesshollywood.com/ah-nation-whose-side-are-you-on-the-salahis-or-whoopis-august-6-2010_video_1242987

Posted by: seraphina2 | August 7, 2010 10:47 PM | Report abuse

They belong not in the White House but the BIG HOUSE if these liars have defrauded creditors or bilked the public by collecting charitable donations under false pretenses which they then converted to their own use.

Posted by: smartheart | August 7, 2010 11:48 PM | Report abuse

Anyone providing services or material goods to these grifters, without being paid up front, is an idiot.

Posted by: 12345leavemealone | August 8, 2010 12:31 AM | Report abuse

The Bravo channel was so cool for awhile. It started out with limited commercials, and then it had the wonderful Project Runway. Why is it now scraping the scum off the bottom of the sewer for us all to see? I can guarantee you I won't see Wives of DC or whatever it's called because, while I was transfixed each week on Project Runway, my stomach won't take watching scam artists and low lives housed and fed by television producers. Not when I work hard for a living and pay my bills on time, especially the expensive cable TV bill.

Posted by: HookedOnThePost | August 8, 2010 1:02 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: HookedOnThePost | August 8, 2010 1:03 AM | Report abuse

augrim08052010--- Really? Crazy? You don't think diverting funds meant for the Luekemia/Lymphoma Foundation is that big a deal I guess. Better spent on a red sari? To me it's way worse than crashing the WH. And if those funds could have excelerated a cure by one day, that day is lost. Yes indeed, baby killers.

Posted by: bromo999 | August 8, 2010 5:37 AM | Report abuse

Re: bromo
See, this is what is gripping about these folks: You didn't mention anything about why you called them "baby killers." You just threw it out there. (I haven't followed the history long enough to have heard about the diversion of Foundation money)

Like I said, these do not seem like nice people but one of the entertaining parts of the story for me is the long trail of people who remain bitter and are writing comments at 5:30 on a beautiful Sunday morning. And I'm reading them!

Posted by: augrim08052010 | August 8, 2010 9:49 AM | Report abuse

I guess that Bravo and the Producers of this show think that it is funny to promote the Salahis. Wouldn't it be funny if Bravo lost money on the show and lost viewers forever. That would be funny. And justice.

Posted by: bobbo2 | August 8, 2010 10:02 AM | Report abuse

It appears the papers delivered to Tareq were associated with what is usually referred to as "discovery in aid of enforcement of a judgment". It's used AFTER A FINAL JUDGMENT HAS ALREADY BEEN ENTERED, whereby you haul the judgment debtor's sorry a*s back to provide information about assets to aid in the collectiOn of a judgment.

If Tareq chose to drop the papers on the floor perhaps thinking he was being "clever", sorry, bud, that doesn't work. You were served.

If you fail to abide by the request, you could face contempt and possibly jail. Then again, some might opine that is where he has belonged for quite some time.

Posted by: LAWPOOL | August 8, 2010 11:06 AM | Report abuse

By the way, for the uninformed, "lisag1" is Missy, er, I mean "Michaele" Salahi. "lisag1"'s post sort of sounds like it was written by a blithering, right?
That's a dead give-away:

She always opines,
When she goes on-line,
How the Salahis are really so great!

But please be assured,
It’s Missy at the keyboard,
To post again, she simply can’t wait.

[Calling herself ‘Susan’, ‘Lisag1’, ‘Mary’, ‘Deborah’, Katy0, SherylD, or ‘Morgan’, etc.].

You might ask how can one tell?
Well, it sure rings a bell,
When the poster can’t spell,
And the comments are so poorly written.

Seems Missy is lacking,
In basic punctuation tracking,
And her grammar is quite atrocious.

Perhaps she should look,
At her old high school text books.
Her comments are most surely precocious.
~~~~~
Missy actually had not been posting in the last 2 or weeks or so, I attributed it to their jet-setting to New York and LA.
However, I heard a rumor that she mistakenly hit the Italics button on her keyboard and needed to call the Geek Squad because she thought everything on her screen was appearing in Latin.

Posted by: LAWPOOL | August 8, 2010 11:27 AM | Report abuse

I absolutely Agree Aurora. On a recent interview with journalist Carol Joynt "Missy"
claims ( on video in her own words ) Her parents named her "Michaele" because it was a combination of their first names..Only problem with THAT story is, her parents first names are Howard and Rosemary. She was born Michelle Holt. Apparently going through life as Michelle didnt suit her grandiose dreams of being someone important, hence the fabricated Moniker "Michaele" Her Engagement announcement published in WAPO years ago, lists a long Impressive resume of a career that NEVER was..Yet,she continues to try to convince the American ppl its all a big misunderstanding, its the Medias fault for printing false stories. Is that right Missy? Numerous ppl that worked with her during her illustrious career as a make up counter girl at Nordstroms also reported she would boast and brag about being a former Super Model,working in Paris, being featured in Vogue,Instyle ( included in her engagement announcement) I can absolutely see where that could be true, why..Just the other day Cheryl Tiegs sold me bed linens over at Macys in Pentagon city mall.

Posted by: Holly1971 | August 8, 2010 12:43 PM | Report abuse

Your very welcome Steve:) Missy uses quite a few aliases other than "LisaG1" she also goes by "SusanG1" and "Susan"

I'm extremely disappointed Whoopi Goldberg didn't Hit her, had I been in the studio audience it would've taken every fiber in my being not to leap out of my chair and assault her, a night in jail would've been well worth it. I refuse to support ANY DC establishment that supports and allows these ppl to patron their business. Not only are these two Pathological Sociopaths,they're Whackjobs. Never have I seen such blatant DESPERATION for fame,all in attempts to garner monies to support their illusion of Prominence, when in fact they're Dead beats- living on a shoe string.

She was on RHODC boasting about being lavished and pampered living in various hotels through out the city,yet during the infamous court case last year where Tareq was caught wearing a FAKE Phillipe Patek watch, the only form of payment they could offer the Plaintiff was a bottle of wine and a $100, paid by Missy's mother Rosemary per month to which the gentleman suing them out right REFUSED.

They're living in hotels around the city because their home is in foreclosure, they failed to pay taxes on it since the time they've moved in.

Posted by: Holly1971 | August 8, 2010 12:56 PM | Report abuse

Holly1971:
Always enjoy your comments.
But, please, don't hold back, tell us what you really think of this pathetic couple of deadbeat scam-artists.
HaHa.

Posted by: LAWPOOL | August 8, 2010 2:08 PM | Report abuse

By the way, "Holly1971", since you seem to have a fair amount of knowledge about the background of this couple, either from experience or simply research I do not know, you may appreciate the "Ballad of the Salahis 2007-2010 Unabridged Version" posted on the discussions tab of the FaceBook page, Tell the White House Party Crashers to go Away.

To actually document their scams over the past 4 years in narrative form would take quite a thick book.

Of course, most people wouldn't ever bother reading such a tome.

However, that "Ballad" is a short compilation of a few pages in rhyme, which I think is pretty brutally accurate.

Read it, and let me know what you think.

Posted by: LAWPOOL | August 8, 2010 2:30 PM | Report abuse

seems like a PR company is trying to get some PR. Like one poster put it "why would anyone do business with these grifters with out getting payment up front". This company must live in a box.

Posted by: jewey_jeweson | August 8, 2010 3:19 PM | Report abuse

Don't hate on her if she was personally invited to the White House and you weren't. It is so unfair that Michaele was threatened on National TV - The View, and nothing was done by law enforcement. It was an attempted assault & battery. Did you notice the violent verbal attack by a unknown assailant? When you are important and were personally invited to the White House, you do not need to pay your bills.

Posted by: harrysarwari | August 8, 2010 4:34 PM | Report abuse

P.S. to Missy, a/k/a "Michaele" or "lisag1":

Assuming you might have some basic reading ability, [which might be a misplaced assumption on my part], here's just some thoughts.

Do you even have a clue, as the self-described "Barbie Party Girl" [your words, not mine], that you portray yourself as just a total blithering idiot, which is just reinforced by your idiotic comments on-line?

Do you not appreciate the fact that 99.99% of the American public hold you and your hubby in absolute contempt?

Do you not recognize that every time you open your mouth and crave publicity it just reinforces public opinion against you?

Do you not recognize that, by now peddling some tell-all book about your White House escapade, when you refused to answer questions under oath pursuant to a subpoena by the House Homeland Security Committee,some just might see that as an abuse of your Constitutional privilege in the hopes of simply lining your pockets in the future?

Here's a novel suggestion. Both of you get a job. I understand Taco Bell might be hiring.

Posted by: LAWPOOL | August 8, 2010 5:12 PM | Report abuse

Excuse me Tareq/Michelle aka "Harrysarwari" I suggest before you post ridiculous comments on the net, please do so before using narcotics and washing it down with a bottle of your self proclaimed Award winning Wine that tastes like sweet and sour sewer water. There was no Assault you Moron, Whoopi simply tapped her on her arm, asked her to get back on the topic of discussion. Again, I'm deeply disappointed,along with the American people, Whoopi didn't open a can on your Anorexic skeletal self. You obviously lack an iota of intelligence... I've met smarter glasses of water with way more personality than the likes of you two.

As a TRUE DC resident I find it incredibly INSULTING you are allowed to roam free, continuing to pull your scams and cons.

Thank you Lawpool,I thoroughly enjoy your comments! I'm guessing by next year the America's Polo cup will be catered by Taco Bell, festivities will include guests taking turns beating a Pinata in the likeness of this couple OLE! What shmuck paid a minimum of $95 to attend an event catered by Popeyes Chicken, when one can purchase a 3 piece for 6 bucks? LOL..Everything about this couple is self proclaimed, all the bad press is self created, oh but thats right, its all a "misunderstanding" ALl those sponsors took legal action to have their logos removed because they plain forgot they were sponsoring your "Goat Rodeo" Afterall, its the Redskins that made the erroneous error forgetting you were in fact a Cheerleader,( and then you woke up)

Posted by: Holly1971 | August 8, 2010 8:39 PM | Report abuse

harrysarwari obviously another Salahi personna. You can tell because their altr-egos always talk about hating on them or being jealous. Sorry to burst your bubble but the emails are public and clearly show you begging Michelle Jones for tickets. She even told you it didn't look hopeful. You even went as far as to tell her 3 people you knew weren't attending and why. Harry Reid and his wife weren't attending because they were returning home for thanksgiving. Come on - what desperation. It is your email to Ms. Jones that says you went to the White House not knowing while Michaele recently said she would not have gone chancing it.
Get over yourselves already. Face the fact - you are famous for crashing the White House party and nothing else. Nobody cares about your style or the clothes you wear.

Posted by: seraphina2 | August 8, 2010 9:02 PM | Report abuse

I think Harryswari (or whatever) is being sarcastic...

Posted by: jennifers1 | August 9, 2010 9:41 AM | Report abuse

Is anyone else as sick of the Salahi's and their stories as I am? Please stop making celebrities out of law-breaking attention mongers.

Posted by: RKSahni | August 9, 2010 9:55 AM | Report abuse

I'm not sick of the Salahis!

(So sue me... LOL)

Confidence tricksters who also trick themselves are fascinating. That is, if you haven't had to deal with them, but are just enjoying the show.

I know someone who worked at Wolf Trap when Tareq was on the board. Everyone who had to deal with them cheered when his term was up. But... they still show up with large entourage expecting special treatment!

Posted by: dadada | August 9, 2010 5:14 PM | Report abuse

"I'm hoping this all ends with a murder/suicide.

Posted by: kenk3 | August 7, 2010 4:58 PM | Report abuse "

OMG that was funny....

Posted by: shebrksmysiren | August 9, 2010 10:24 PM | Report abuse

Narcissistic borderlines these two... absolutely horrific human beings...

Posted by: shebrksmysiren | August 9, 2010 10:26 PM | Report abuse

Now she wants a Barbie to be modeled after her...call it Anorexic Barbie comes with laxatives, diet pills, and enemas. They also want to have halloween costumes fashioned after the sorry sari she wore when they CRASHED the WH party.

I guess when you are millions in debt the $50k/episode from RHODC is not enough and you are willing to sell your dignity. The way they are scheming does that make him her pimp?

Posted by: seraphina2 | August 10, 2010 2:58 AM | Report abuse

Who would be sick enough to pay for a dress someone else wore to commit a crime in? If you have that kind of money perhaps you should donate it to a legitimate charity not the Salahis.

Posted by: MB2007 | August 10, 2010 10:47 AM | Report abuse

Salahi releases WH Party Crasher Barbie http://yfrog.com/nc1euxj

Posted by: seraphina2 | August 10, 2010 4:00 PM | Report abuse

These two are so DESPERATE for a buck, they'll do anything and everything to gain monies, including humiliating/embarrassing themselves. They OWN Nothing, the winery they claim to have ownership of, does not belong to them..it belongs to Tareqs parents. He tried to sue his parents over the ownership of it, stating it was rightfully his, an when he did RUN it due to his fathers ailing health, he ran it into the ground into bankruptcy.. I doubt highly the owners of Barbie will allow this Whackjob to soil the image of Barbie...at Least I hope not.

Posted by: Holly1971 | August 10, 2010 5:25 PM | Report abuse

Tareq & Michaele, I see in your future a never-ending line of process servers with more papers for you to cleverly drop on the floor. May they continue to come thick and fast.

Posted by: ehsmith1 | August 10, 2010 7:54 PM | Report abuse

Most of the comments above do not seem to focus on the criminal justice system and what has occurred with respect to the intruders since the White House unauthorized entrance occurred. I am not the Salahis Judge and Jury nor am I a prosecutor Having said that, do you not think it is a serious number of criminal offences to enter the White House fraudulently and approach the President? Ignorance of the law is no excuse and not knowing whether you should be somewhere or having a false impression does not get you anywhere in court. There is absolutely no evidence that these two committed this act for publicity reasons or a prank, at least that the public knows about. There is due process in America, ask yourself whether the Salahis have been processed. They have been processed into television. Is this fair to some rapist who finds himself swiftly crammed through the courts. Are the Salahis ever going to be charged with anything.To a layman, what they did does not sound like a misdemeanor1. You know what, we do not have any idea what their motive was, do we?

Posted by: freelanceman4 | August 14, 2010 4:30 AM | Report abuse