Inaugural Balls With the Sleuth
The way we feel, it seems like weeks ago that the inaugural partying began. But it's only the fifth night. And alas, the final night of drinking, dancing and - for the Sleuth - tweeting the night away to culminate the celebration of the inauguration of the 44th president of the United States.
Tonight, the Sleuth will bring you updates from a couple of fun parties, including the Human Rights Campaign party featuring Cyndi Lauper and others and a late-night bash hosted by Google.
Not following us yet? Sign up now on Twitter.
Latest from The Sleuth
- Sleuth Photo: Al Franken, hiding under Russian hat http://bit.ly/zbAg about 7 hours ago
- Enough is enough. The Sleuth is off the party scene tonight. More anon. about 8 hours ago
- Sleuth Photo: The Google bash http://bit.ly/rYFu about 8 hours ago
- We've seen it all. Affleck and John Kerry having a rigorous conversation about the economy. about 8 hours ago
- RIAA ball is hot. Spotted: Leo DiCaprio and Cher. about 9 hours ago
- Poor Rihanna. Ibiza nightclub lost power in the middle of her cover of "Paper Planes" at RIAA ball. about 9 hours ago
- Spotted leaving the Western States Ball: Dr. Ruth sharing a cab with two other attendees. about 9 hours ago
- More Google: Chuck Schumer tells us he's ticked off at Chief Justice Roberts for blowing the oath. about 9 hours ago
- Lots of griping about purple section seating, the ticket holders to swearing-in who - oops - had no seats. about 10 hours ago
- At Google, Ben Affleck waxing on about MidEast policy, says he gave Rahm an earful last nite at dinner. about 11 hours ago
January 20, 2009; 6:20 PM ET
Save & Share: Previous: Set List for Tonight's Dead Show Inaugural Concert
Next: Grande Finale of Inauguralpalooza: God, Gays and Gaza
Posted by: TAH1 | January 20, 2009 11:46 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: kiosk1 | January 21, 2009 12:28 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: annieb346 | January 21, 2009 12:07 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.