Inauguration Monday at the HuffPo Ball
The Sleuth will feed you live updates tonight from the Huffingtonpost ball, where Sting is slated to perform live, along with will.i.am and Sheryl Crow. Tons of celebrities, politicos, and star gazers are expected to be there.
Not following us yet? Sign up now on Twitter.
Latest from The Sleuth
- Sleuth Photo: Sting at HuffPo ball. We miss his white hair. http://bit.ly/nWwE 43 minutes ago
- Sleuth Photo: Sheryl Crow: Enjoy the Show! Winding road... http://bit.ly/rDBD about 6 hours ago
- Sting just sang every step you take, every breath you take; very '80s scene, only with Obama instead of Reagan. about 8 hours ago
- Also here from Obamaland: Austin Goolsbee, Larry Summers and Gene Sperling, who - news flash - will go to Treasury. about 8 hours ago
- More celeb than politco heavy, the only Obama folks we've seen here are Axelrod and Stephanie Cutter. about 8 hours ago
- At Huff Post ball, wild screaming, cheering, welcoming midnight, the stroke of Inauguration Day. about 8 hours ago
- At HuffPo ball at Newseum, the countdown to Obama's inauguration has begun. about 8 hours ago
- At HuffPo: John Cusack talking about holding Bush accountable for torture. about 9 hours ago
- Wonder what Sen. Chris Dodd and Dustin Hoffman are so intensely talking about? For at least 10 mins now. about 10 hours ago
- Also here, looker and Disney Chairman Robert Iger and wife, journalist Willow Bay. about 10 hours ago
January 19, 2009; 6:00 PM ET
Save & Share: Previous: Biden's Decades Old Plagiarism Chapter Closes With Inauguration
Next: Inauguralpalooza Night Four: Sting and Every Breath You Take
The comments to this entry are closed.