Inauguration Sunday With the Sleuth
Today's "We Are One" concert officially kicked off the inauguration festivities, and as the we roll into the evening, the celebratory events will move into high gear. We'll be hitting more parties tonight, tomorrow and Inauguration Night and beginning today, we'll give you the low down straight from the hot spots via our Twitter feed below.
Not following us yet? Sign up now on Twitter.
Latest from The Sleuth
- Clarification: Smithsonian Amer History director Brent Glass says he WANTS Obama's basketball shoes to be put on permanent display. about 4 hours ago
- Smithsonian Amer History director Brent Glass tells Sleuth Obama's basketball shoes from Election Day on permanent display! about 4 hours ago
- Just overheard Samuel L. Jackson tell David Corn his favorite "death scene" was being was eaten by a super-intelligent shark in "Deep Bl ... about 10 hours ago
- In the VIP section of The Root ball: Oprah left. But Spike Lee and Samuel L. Jackson are still here. Tina Brown chatting up British amba ... about 10 hours ago
- Finally, we have an Oprah sighting at The Root ball. She was just whisked away. about 10 hours ago
- Movie producer Joe Pichirallo introducing special friends to Samuel L. Jackson (Sleuth included). about 11 hours ago
- At Root ball, SEIU's Amy Dacey to Diane von Furstenburg: "I wear you all the time, it makes me feel special." about 12 hours ago
- Hello from The Root ball. Who's here: Eric Holder, Spike Lee, Samuel L. Jackson, lots more. about 13 hours ago
- Pulling up to The Root ball at the American History Museum on the Nat'l Mall. Port-o-potties for as far as the eye can see! about 14 hours ago
- Also at Dowd's party: Patrick Whitesell, of Endeavor talent agency (with Ari Emanuel), looking like a fish out of hollywood. about 14 hours ago
January 18, 2009; 6:30 PM ET
Save & Share: Previous: Obama Inauguralpalooza, Night Two; Oprah on Deck Tonight
Next: Inauguralpalooza Night Three: Oprah, Spike Lee, Samuel L. Jackson...
Posted by: scrivener50 | January 19, 2009 11:13 AM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.