Let's Chat in 3...2...1...

Just a reminder that I will host a live online chat on washingtonpost.com beginning at 1 p.m.

It all takes place at this link.

Submit your questions now.

Watch the drama unfold live.

Read the complete transcript after 2 p.m.

(Surely, we can generate more traffic than that impeccable Svrluga dude over at the Nats chat!)

Barring any late-breaking news this afternoon, I will not rejoin you again on the Insider until this evening from Estadio RFK.

By Steve Goff  |  July 25, 2007; 11:40 AM ET
Categories:  Q&A
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Not Just a Liga -- It's SuperLiga!
Next: Drew Carey, David Letterman and Iraq

Comments

Svrluga? I think that's a typo -- shouldn't it be "Superliga"?

Posted by: RK | July 25, 2007 12:13 PM | Report abuse

Pat, I'll buy a vowel.

Posted by: Anonymous | July 25, 2007 12:28 PM | Report abuse

What is in the works as far as personnel. IS Nunez wanting out of Dallas an option for us, to help out in the Midfield.

Posted by: vasco | July 25, 2007 12:39 PM | Report abuse

follow the link to the Nats Chat and you will have Svrluga explained for you.

Posted by: bribri | July 25, 2007 12:39 PM | Report abuse

dude, you forgot my question!!!!

Posted by: koolcaio | July 25, 2007 2:07 PM | Report abuse

What's it with the folks who think Goff is some sort of crypto-opponent of a DCU stadium?

Posted by: Mastodon Juan | July 25, 2007 3:08 PM | Report abuse

burd - Goff is safe. He is the man on soccer ... now, if he ever wanted to work out a beat trade I'd be all for it, but he loves what he's doing.

Posted by: Jason La Canfora | July 25, 2007 01:56 PM

Hey Goff, next time you go on vacation, why don't you see if you can work something out?

Posted by: LeesburgSoccerFan | July 25, 2007 5:03 PM | Report abuse