Gomito Goes Posh

Hey, just back from DCU training, nothing dramatic to report but I will indeed have a full report within the next couple hours.

In the meantime, I'd advise you all to rush out and buy ESPN Deportes the Magazine's Septembre issue, which has both a massive Christian Gomez spread and "5 Minutos Con Luciano Emilio." My intellectual deficiencies prevented me from understanding a word of either story, so first off I need you to translate for me. But also, the ESPN people decided to model Gomez in the whole jeans-and-white-t-shirt look, striking a variety of come hither poses. Expect these photos to be in the locker room by tomorrow night.

By Dan Steinberg  |  September 11, 2007; 12:54 PM ET
Categories:  D.C. United
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: USA-North Korea Aftermath
Next: Pre-RSL Training Report

Comments

he sure looks dreamy

Posted by: Anonymous | September 11, 2007 1:02 PM | Report abuse

as long as there aren't any photos of him in a silk shirt drinking at a water fountain with a seductive look, it's cool with me

Posted by: not landon | September 11, 2007 1:13 PM | Report abuse

and let's not even discuss Cobi's come hither look

Posted by: Mr. Jones | September 11, 2007 1:25 PM | Report abuse

I love gomez. Gotta say he looks a little "boy band" in the photo. I assume he would be the cheerful one.

Posted by: just saying | September 11, 2007 1:28 PM | Report abuse

I wonder if Luciano will paint Gomito's nails before a game, now...

Posted by: RK | September 11, 2007 1:37 PM | Report abuse

Bog-Man, why should you let an ignorance of Spanish prevent you from translating the articles? If you worked for a paper in England, you'd be writing an article saying that Gomez was told by Beckham that he's tired of MLS and wants to return to England to play in the Premiership.

Posted by: JoeW | September 11, 2007 1:39 PM | Report abuse

he who controls the spice, controls the universe.

Posted by: pino | September 11, 2007 1:49 PM | Report abuse

Off topic, but I just want to know if any season ticket holders know what tickets we use tomorrow? The tickets I hold in my hands have the date of September 26th, 2007 on them for a RSL game, which is now when the CHivas game is.

Do I bring the Special Game C tickets to get in tomorrow or do I use the ones with the wrong date?

Thanks.

Posted by: G-Unit | September 11, 2007 1:55 PM | Report abuse

G-Unit, use your RSL tickets with the wrong date.

The Special Game C tickets are for the Chivas game only.

Posted by: Mike | September 11, 2007 2:01 PM | Report abuse

Classic Dune reference Pino

Posted by: BL | September 11, 2007 2:02 PM | Report abuse

G-Unit: use the 9/26 RSL season tix for tomorrow, and the Special Game C tix for the new 9/26 match vs. Chivas Mothership.

Posted by: EdTheRed | September 11, 2007 2:02 PM | Report abuse

"I love gomez. Gotta say he looks a little 'boy band' in the photo. I assume he would be the cheerful one."

---

The new Menudo? :-)

Posted by: Juan-John | September 11, 2007 4:41 PM | Report abuse

Gomito plans on being a player/manager for United later this season so he can play for Argentina?

Posted by: sitruc | September 11, 2007 5:35 PM | Report abuse

gomez is soo dreamy he makes me melt. hehe. how can I buy the magazine?!?! can someone post a link or something??

Posted by: Lucia Maritza Cole | September 25, 2007 9:02 PM | Report abuse