That's the Ticket

USA-England tickets will go on sale to U.S. supporters starting Friday morning at 11 a.m. ET on the U.S. Soccer Federation's Web site. As we told you yesterday, seats for the May 28 friendly at Wembley are on the lower-level endline, will cost $115 each, are limited to eight per person and will have a $15 shipping charge per order. Here's the thing: Tickets may only be shipped to U.S. billing addresses in the 50 states, D.C. and military addresses.

On a completely separate topic, be sure to check out Dan Steinberg's item about D.C. United's new MTV connection.

By Steve Goff  |  April 3, 2008; 5:27 PM ET
Categories:  U.S. men's national team
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: More From RFK
Next: MLS Salaries Are Here

Comments

First.

I wish I could afford to go. Oh well, here's hoping espn shows it.

Posted by: Steve | April 3, 2008 5:43 PM | Report abuse

I bought tickets in the private sale. I have some extras. Does anyone need 'em?

Posted by: Real New York FC | April 3, 2008 5:45 PM | Report abuse

ESPN Classic and Univision

Posted by: Goff | April 3, 2008 5:49 PM | Report abuse

I bought tickets in the private sale. I have some extras. Does anyone need 'em?
=========================================

I believe that carrying on any sort of commerce on this blog is problematic, but Goff would know for sure.

Posted by: tri-village | April 3, 2008 5:59 PM | Report abuse

I could have gotten tickets for free.

Posted by: Hope Solo | April 3, 2008 6:01 PM | Report abuse

Goff thanks for the heads up on the "Hot Link" to the gossip on the sports bog!
My wife was on the edge of her seat when the photos of Freddy @ Verizon center emerged...
She'll be salivating on the floor after this News.
Maybe there is a future on some Pap' work in Ol' DC after all.

Posted by: Dadryan | April 3, 2008 6:04 PM | Report abuse

Watched that video with Zaher... Great to see soccer feature so prominently in pop culture. But just goes to show that those poor defenders never get to score!

Posted by: Anonymous | April 3, 2008 6:49 PM | Report abuse

Got my tickets a few days ago.. GO USA!

Posted by: JCH4DCU | April 4, 2008 8:09 AM | Report abuse

I am baffled by the fact that DC United is willing to pay 5 times as much for Gallardo as Gomez. What gives? Gomez carried the team on offense last season. The thanks he gets is that the team would not pay him something between $350K and $500K? Is this right? What's the real story here? How can anyone be sure that Gallardo can take his place? Gomez looked better playing with a new team at 5000 feet than Gallardo did in KC.
I'm keeping an eye on Colorado for the time being -- out of loyalty.

Posted by: Elliot | April 4, 2008 11:30 PM | Report abuse