Poll Time

No, this is not about our favorite Pole, Piotr Nowak.

By Steve Goff  |  October 7, 2008; 8:22 PM ET
Categories:  U.S. men's national team
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: USA Training Update
Next: Morning Kickaround

Comments

I voted for 2 goals, but we usually play down to our opponent's level. So 1 goal is more likely.

Posted by: I-270, Exit 1 | October 7, 2008 8:38 PM | Report abuse

Funny poll there Goff, How does this make sense? "The USA will beat Cuba by..." Losing

Doesnt make sense! Doh!

Posted by: bc6 | October 7, 2008 8:40 PM | Report abuse

Is this where we post pre-debate, in-debate, and post-debate comments?

McCain starters: John McCain
Obama Starters: Barack Obama

McCain playing the 0-0-1 because he badly needs the 3 points. Obama said he won't throw the first punch, so he's in the 0-1-0 and playing the counterattack.

My prediction: a dull 0-0 draw with lots of boring repetition in the midfield.

Posted by: I-270, Exit 1 | October 7, 2008 8:53 PM | Report abuse

4-0 USA!

Posted by: sysco76 | October 7, 2008 9:31 PM | Report abuse

5-0 USA. Altidore 2 goals, Donovan 1 goal, ching 1 goal, Dempsey 1 goal.
5-0 Obama.

Posted by: td | October 7, 2008 10:19 PM | Report abuse

should piotr nowak be our new dc united coach?

would he accept it?

Posted by: piotrluvr | October 7, 2008 10:30 PM | Report abuse

2 goals and 3 defectors.

Posted by: tst | October 7, 2008 10:36 PM | Report abuse

US-4 Cuba-1
That debate was more boring than that A-League clip this morning. I changed the channel. Who the heck had the train horn in that stadium? Was that the stadium itself or the locals?

Posted by: dadryan | October 7, 2008 10:42 PM | Report abuse

Houston 1 - SF 0. in the 36th. I hope this match is more entertaining.

I wonder how the SF keeper has adjusted to the striped field with the yellow soccer lines.

Posted by: I-270, Exit 1 | October 7, 2008 10:44 PM | Report abuse

Keep up the update if your watching I-270, I don't have FSC. Who scored for Houston? What's the deal with SF's crest? It's strange, no?

Posted by: dadryan | October 7, 2008 11:01 PM | Report abuse

Canadian Super Sub secures three points late in the game for Houston?

Posted by: dadryan | October 8, 2008 12:02 AM | Report abuse

Kenny Cooper will score a brace, and.....oh wait.....nevermind.

Posted by: SonicDeathMonkey | October 8, 2008 12:34 AM | Report abuse

How many players is Cuba bringing? I hope there will be enough to play the game after all the defections from the land of antique Chevy's and perfect health care.

Posted by: Pedro Burrito | October 8, 2008 8:10 AM | Report abuse

Sorry dadryan. The debate tranquilized me and I just couldn't make it past halftime.

Posted by: I-270, Exit 1 | October 8, 2008 9:32 AM | Report abuse

No worry's 270, the match tracker was sufficient and of course Steve posted the highlights this morning. Dwayne can sure singlehandedly change a game can't he?

Posted by: dadryan | October 8, 2008 12:20 PM | Report abuse

There will be no defectors.

Posted by: fidel | October 8, 2008 9:30 PM | Report abuse