Puppet Power

"I'm on Setanta Sports" is featured on Page 29 of this month's FourFourTwo magazine. Here's last weekend's Halloween-themed episode:

By Steve Goff  |  November 3, 2008; 3:00 PM ET
Categories:  TV
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Americans Abroad
Next: Morning Kickaround

Comments

Zzzzzzzzzzz.

Posted by: Ron16 | November 3, 2008 3:56 PM | Report abuse

WAYNE!!!!!!!

lol

Posted by: TheWashDipsSince88 | November 3, 2008 4:02 PM | Report abuse

I guess I just don't get it. I know lots of folks love this sketch, but it never makes me laugh.

Posted by: EssEff | November 3, 2008 4:09 PM | Report abuse

I'd rather watch "Highlights from my Days as an MLS Defender" by George Gelnovatch.

Posted by: Ron16 | November 3, 2008 4:32 PM | Report abuse

It is growing on me, but I just don't follow EPL enough.

Posted by: Reignking | November 3, 2008 4:35 PM | Report abuse

I think Reignking is right. If you don't follow the Prem or understand the obsession Brits have with footballers on and off the field, it takes a long time to grow on you. Since I read the front (gossip) and back (sports) pages of the tabloids, I think it's --what's the word?--fantastic!

Used to be Karen

Posted by: BlackandRedRedDevil | November 3, 2008 4:45 PM | Report abuse

Odd, but even though I don't follow EPL much (I mildly follow the exploits of the Spurs) I still love this show. Not really why, but I find it pretty darn hilarious, even if I only know what they are talking about half the time...

Posted by: revsfanindc | November 3, 2008 6:54 PM | Report abuse

Speaking of puppets, Mcain sure was a tool on Monday night football eh? :-)
Hail to the Redskins!

Posted by: DadRyan | November 3, 2008 10:17 PM | Report abuse

Shouldn't have brought up the tackle football...Ughhh.
I sure hope Philly fans don't come down to Greenbelt and outnumber the locals in 2015...speaking of MLS of course..

Posted by: DadRyan | November 3, 2008 11:18 PM | Report abuse