College Cup Poll

By Steve Goff  |  December 11, 2008; 2:26 PM ET
Categories:  College Soccer
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Thursday Kickaround
Next: Tough Ticket in Toronto

Comments

ACC is dominating soccer just like Basketball and Lacrosse.

Posted by: alecw81 | December 11, 2008 2:39 PM | Report abuse

zzzzzz

Posted by: mizage | December 11, 2008 2:41 PM | Report abuse

i got five clams and a toaster oven on the line. wake forest.

Posted by: HWLongfellow | December 11, 2008 3:11 PM | Report abuse

zzzzzz

Posted by: mizage | December 11, 2008 2:41 PM

HAHAHAHAHAH!
Good lord did someone mention lacrosse?

Posted by: DadRyan | December 11, 2008 3:32 PM | Report abuse

Moral Terpitude is strong on this blog. Maryland is at 41%.

Posted by: Joel_M_Lane | December 11, 2008 3:41 PM | Report abuse

Maryland My Maryland!

Posted by: Colm1 | December 11, 2008 3:46 PM | Report abuse

Re: "Good lord did someone mention lacrosse?"

Eh, it beats the underwater pageantry that is Women's Soccer.

Posted by: alecw81 | December 11, 2008 5:38 PM | Report abuse

Yeah some of my fondest memories as a boy were swimming around with a snorkel and goggles in any pool I ran across. Talk about underwater pageantry....
Hey, to be honest my cold, black heart thinks all sports that aren't board sports are really *queer*. Snowboarding coming in at slightly more *queer* than Surfing. All being *queerer* than skateboarding.
I'm sure no one will take that personally though.
That doesn't mean I can't come to accept, if not appreciate all sports for their special place in the world....
Except for Lacrosse:-)

Posted by: DadRyan | December 12, 2008 12:13 AM | Report abuse

We have defined *queer* as nothing more than freakish... right?

Posted by: DadRyan | December 12, 2008 12:28 AM | Report abuse