College Cup TV and Times

The NCAA has set the kickoff times for the men's College Cup at Pizza Hut Park in Frisco, Tex., this Friday. Wake Forest was rewarded as the top seed with the first match, against Tobacco Road rival North Carolina, an early start that would give the Demon Deacons a little extra preparation time for Sunday's final (should they advance).

Friday's Semifinals
(1) Wake Forest vs. (13) North Carolina 5:30 p.m. ET ESPN2
(2) Maryland vs. (3) St. John's 8 p.m. ET ESPNU

Sunday's Final
Semifinal winners meet at 1 p.m. ET on ESPN2

By Steve Goff  |  December 8, 2008; 1:43 PM ET
Categories:  College Soccer
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Morgan's Goal
Next: Marshall in Germany

Comments

MARYLAND!

Posted by: Colm1 | December 8, 2008 2:10 PM | Report abuse

The T V schedule makes certain that most area residents can't watch the TERPS in the semifinals.

Equal "thanks" to ESPN & COMCAST.

Posted by: lmiller328 | December 8, 2008 3:02 PM | Report abuse

You could always go out to the bar to watch the game:-)

Posted by: DadRyan | December 8, 2008 3:16 PM | Report abuse

I'm calling up Verizon and switching -- but not just because I can get ESPNU. Would be nice if I can get it by Friday, though...

Posted by: fischy | December 8, 2008 4:20 PM | Report abuse

Again. Out of town for a match. I hope my hotel bar has ESPNU.

Because my alma mater doesn't have a men's soccer team and because I live in this, the oddest shaped state in the Union, I support Maryland. This applies only to men's soccer; maybe also lacrosse, jousting, and other quirky Maryland things.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | December 8, 2008 4:20 PM | Report abuse

Does anyone know if ESPNU games are carried on ESPN360?

I don't think they are because I tried to watch a college basketball game on Saturday that was on ESPNU through ESPN360, but it wasn't carried.

Posted by: billindmd | December 8, 2008 4:33 PM | Report abuse

Varsity Grille in College Park has promised to show both matches.

8424 Baltimore Avenue
College Park, MD 20740
301-345-8424

Lets Go Terps!

Posted by: footballfan9 | December 8, 2008 8:26 PM | Report abuse

I thought U programming was on 360. Will it be HD for ESPNUHD though?

Posted by: sitruc | December 9, 2008 10:17 AM | Report abuse