Weekend TV Listings

I am on my way (weather permitting) to Dallas for the College Cup and will not be able to rejoin you until this evening. Meantime, scan these listings and discuss whatever is on your mind. You should be able to access my Maryland feature story and final four preview by clicking here.

SATURDAY

Colombia, America-Pereira 5:30 p.m. GolTV
Caribbean Cup final 6 p.m. FSC
England, Middlesbrough-Arsenal 6:45 p.m. Setanta
Uruguay, Penarol-Nacional 10 p.m. GolTV

By Steve Goff  |  December 12, 2008; 9:01 AM ET
Categories:  TV
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Gooch's Big Move?
Next: Total Toluca

Comments

"Spain, Barcelona-Real Madrid 4 p.m. GolTV"

Thank goodness for Gol TV. This is the game I look forward to every season, more than any other rivalry in club soccer around the world.

Sevilla-Villareal and Juve-Milan make a nice Sunday doubleheader as well.

Posted by: SSMD1 | December 12, 2008 9:13 AM | Report abuse

So excited for tomorrow at 4! Only wish I (or anyone) could get WorldSport HD.

Posted by: Kev29 | December 12, 2008 9:54 AM | Report abuse

Anyone know bars in DC that have ESPNU? Is that a dish thing? Any online streams? Carrier pigeons with score updates?

Posted by: eadc | December 12, 2008 10:04 AM | Report abuse

Today, there is also Dortmund v Gladbach at 11:30pst on GolTV.

Posted by: EssEff | December 12, 2008 10:16 AM | Report abuse

Anyone know bars in DC that have ESPNU?

Most good sports bars, ESPNU is available on DirecTV, etc... Lucky Bar could hook you up.

Any online streams?

www.espn360.com

Posted by: Kev29 | December 12, 2008 10:17 AM | Report abuse

The official tournament site shows a link to an Internet video stream for the WF-UNC game only. However, this page is sometimes updated with additional audio and/or video links as game time approaches, so it is worth checking back.

Posted by: universityandpark | December 12, 2008 11:26 AM | Report abuse

Good thing I read this post this morning. For some reason I though the Barca game was on Sunday. It would have sucked really hard if I had showed up at the pub only to find out the game was not on.

Posted by: CACuzcatlan | December 12, 2008 11:33 AM | Report abuse

LET'S GO MARYLAND!

Posted by: sdgterp | December 12, 2008 11:38 AM | Report abuse

So Espn360 carries ESPNU games?

Puh-leeze, I hope that's the case. I don't want to have to wait until tomorrow to watch the tape delay version @ 11 am on ESPN2.

Let's go Maryland!

Posted by: billindmd | December 12, 2008 11:42 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Section117 | December 12, 2008 11:47 AM | Report abuse

So Espn360 carries ESPNU games?

Let's go Maryland!

Posted by: billindmd | December 12, 2008 11:42 AM

Unfortunately, ESPN are not listing the Terps game as available via 360 :-( Not sure if that's just incorrect or it's NC-Wake only. Maryland site is WAY off, claims the match will be on ESPN2.

Posted by: Kev29 | December 12, 2008 11:54 AM | Report abuse

ESPN2 should be showing Wake Forest - UNC live at 530 pm today. Then ESPNU shows Maryland-St Johns at 8pm. If, like me, you don't have ESPNU you can watch it a day late on ESPN2 at 1 pm tomorrow (Sat.)

Also tonight is Pachuca vs Al Ahly of Egypt in the FIFA World Club Championship on FSC at 1130 pm.

Posted by: Joel_M_Lane | December 12, 2008 12:03 PM | Report abuse

Thanks, Joel. That really blows that the match will only be available on ESPNU and not ESPN360.

My son and I went to last Saturday's game in College Park, and we were really excited about tonight's Maryland match.

Let's go Maryland!

Posted by: billindmd | December 12, 2008 12:12 PM | Report abuse

Wow, the starting price on that ring is $4K! Buy it now for a mere $7500! I wonder who it belonged to.

Posted by: fedssocr | December 12, 2008 1:00 PM | Report abuse

the ring that u all are talking about is Mario Gori's ,, I dont know if you knew but he lives in Argentina now woth his parents in a very poor house and is a cab driver , he is broke and has no money for anything really so this is why you see this ring beign sold .. anyone out there that has the money and likes to collect dcu things u know who u are going to help!!!

Posted by: ThE-BaRRa-BrAvA-KiD | December 12, 2008 1:30 PM | Report abuse

woth= with***

Posted by: ThE-BaRRa-BrAvA-KiD | December 12, 2008 1:31 PM | Report abuse

hey guys, i searched far and wide trying to figure where i can watch a stream. Dont have espnU, and am in upstate ny. Im a umd grad, and am so excited about the game, but am stressing out to find a way to watch. gametracker only does so much for me. if you guys have any suggestions, or find out about a last minute source, please let me know. GO TERPS!

Posted by: jayphu | December 12, 2008 3:51 PM | Report abuse

Let's go Maryland!

Posted by: billindmd | December 12, 2008 12:12 PM

******************************

Sorry, I screwed up a bit - the rebroadcast of Maryland - St Johns is at 11 am Saturday NOT 1 pm.

Posted by: Joel_M_Lane | December 12, 2008 6:13 PM | Report abuse