DCU Stadium Chat, Poll

Post reporter David Nakamura will conduct a live online chat at noon today. Submit your questions in advance, follow the action and read the transcript by clicking here.

Complete the sentence in this poll:

By Steve Goff  |  February 13, 2009; 11:12 AM ET
Categories:  D.C. United , Poll
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Video: Copa Libertadores
Next: Greetings From RFK

Comments

Goff (and fellow Insiders),

I posted the question below to David Nakamura, but I'll ask you as well:

Has D.C. United ever released information about the percentage of season ticket holders (or ticket buyers in general) who live in Virginia, D.C. and Maryland? I would like to know how many hardcore and casual fans would be faced with a longer commute to a PG County stadium, and how many would have an equal or shorter commute. Anecdotally, I've read many complaints from Virginia fans about traveling to PG County, but I'd like to see some serious numbers if they exist. Thanks.

Posted by: SSMD1 | February 13, 2009 11:24 AM | Report abuse

Given that I've only missed five home matches since opening day 1996, I'll be attending about the same number of matches at a PG county location.

However my drive on game day will be about 15 minutes shorter.

Posted by: mmathai1 | February 13, 2009 11:25 AM | Report abuse

This poll is good internet science. Very informative. Thanks for asking this question.

Posted by: tab5g | February 13, 2009 11:29 AM | Report abuse

Agreed, thanks. More people respond to a poll than post a comment.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | February 13, 2009 11:32 AM | Report abuse

I will attend the same as now meaning I have full season tickets and live in Virginia.

Posted by: DCUnitedFootball | February 13, 2009 11:46 AM | Report abuse

I voted about the same, but then remembered if they build a 25k seat stadium, I'll be buying season tickets, so more.

Posted by: teo_68 | February 13, 2009 11:55 AM | Report abuse

So... has anyone done a study to see how this off-season compares to last off-season in terms of topics discussed?

I believe we're reliving much of last winter as has been discussion about:
_________________________________2008____2009
Stadium news......................................Not.........Hot.
Christian Gomez..................................Not.........Hot.
Marcello Gallardo.................................Hot.........Not.
Defenders from South America..............Hot.........Not.
Ben Olsen's Health...............................Not.........Hot
Andrew Jacobson.................................Not.........Hot

This is just bizarre.

Posted by: TCompton | February 13, 2009 11:56 AM | Report abuse

Last off-season we were also planning to win a quadruple or quintuple of something; this off-season, only a triple.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | February 13, 2009 12:02 PM | Report abuse

If the MD stadium is metro-accessible, same; if not, 1 or 2 instead of a half-season ticket.

Posted by: fallschurch1 | February 13, 2009 12:06 PM | Report abuse

I think one factor people will also need to know is how much more expensive the tickets will be at the new stadium. How much more are tickets in other cities around the league that moved from old stadia to new ones?

Posted by: fedssocr | February 13, 2009 12:14 PM | Report abuse

Saw this on CNN/SI. Good rating for the USA-Mexico match.

Posted by: lrg1231 | February 13, 2009 12:21 PM | Report abuse

OMG, Nakamura called them 'The United' ahhhhh, the horror, the horror....

Posted by: JkR- | February 13, 2009 12:26 PM | Report abuse

PG Exec Jack Johnson is now on Kojo Nnamdi's show on WAMU, talking about the stadium...

Posted by: fischy | February 13, 2009 12:31 PM | Report abuse

To be honest my problem with PG County has all to do with the absolutely wretched experience going to fedex field is. i know there is nothign wrong with the morgan blvd area i just hate fedex field and that makes me less willing to make the trek.

Posted by: PindarPushkin | February 13, 2009 12:31 PM | Report abuse

According to Johnson, "We have pretty much closed the deal. I expect to announce something on Monday." "Probably at the Blvd."

Posted by: fischy | February 13, 2009 12:32 PM | Report abuse

SSDMD1

I don't think they have released that information but i know I while ago they polled season ticket holders and had them rank a bunch of possible locations for a new stadiums and had them state how often they would go to games if the stadium moved. So they did do some research.

Posted by: mattgs84 | February 13, 2009 12:37 PM | Report abuse

Yep, I've lived in MD, VA, and DC since becoming a season ticket holder and will go to as many games as I can no matter where they put a stadium and no matter where I live.

These PG locations are just not *that* far from RFK, so I don't quite get all the grumbling, especially from those coming from the somewhat more distant VA 'burbs. If you're already driving/metroing 45-60 minutes anyway, why is an additional 15 minutes just too much to bear? I want a DC location too, but it's not like the team is trying to alienate people, it's just the best they can do with what they've got to work with.

Posted by: gasdorian | February 13, 2009 12:52 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: gasdorian | February 13, 2009 12:52 PM

This Virginian is grumbling because I'm trying to do less late night (had a beer an hour ago, is that enough time?) high speed driving rather than more.

Posted by: JkR- | February 13, 2009 1:07 PM | Report abuse

A lot of the Virginia grumbling is coming from people who drive to the games, for which a stadium in PG County means crossing the Wilson Bridge (instead of the relatively straight shot up 395/SE Freeway). Yes, it only adds 15 minutes or so to the drive per your mapping website of choice, but that's under ideal conditions, which tend not to exist where that lovely span of the Beltway is involved.

Posted by: HowdyDCU | February 13, 2009 1:09 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: PindarPushkin | February 13, 2009 12:31 PM

PP: I understand your FedEx gripes - I'm a Redskins season ticket holder. However, going to a 24,000 seat stadium on a Saturday night would be quite a bit different than the FedEx transportation experience.

First, 90,000 fans commuting to a game creates its own sort of micro rush hour. Seriously, just the game traffic backs up the Beltway from Bethesda to Landover. Second, a United stadium will be better served by public transport - and I believe has a better audience using public transport (Skins predominantly drive and come from all over). Lower volume + better access = not FedEx!

To me, this would be more like attending an event at the Cap Center **BUT** with the huge addition of Metro. Leaving the Cap Center was always terrible because everyone had to drive.

Posted by: Kev29 | February 13, 2009 1:10 PM | Report abuse

When will Nakamura admit that he's nothing more than a shill for the Fenty administration?

The numbers he includes are always chosen to show the city in the best light, and United in the worst light.

Guess what Nakamura? United aren't the Nats. We've actually paid our rent for the last 13 years. We aren't asking for every single cent for a $600million+ stadium that won't likely see half the average attendance that the equally bad Orioles get at Camden Yards.

It'd be one thing to be painting MLS owners with the same brush as MLB, NFL, and NBA owners if we had salary budgets in the hundreds of millions of dollars like teams in the Premiership, La Liga, Bundesliga and Serie A. However, MLS teams operate on a budget smaller than most teams in those leagues spend on each player in their first 18.

Posted by: alecw81 | February 13, 2009 1:13 PM | Report abuse

I don't care how much money Fenty is raising. He promised his full commitment to building a soccer stadium at Poplar Point the week before election day, and he's delivered nothing. Loosing a winning team with a growing fan base to PG county is pathetic. Will I go to games? Sure. But will I forever hold him responsible? Absolutely yes.

Posted by: dsheon | February 13, 2009 1:15 PM | Report abuse

The places they plan to build a stadium are like 10 minutes away from RFK. Come on people, be real fans and go the extra 10 minutes.

Posted by: ksoccer14 | February 13, 2009 1:16 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: alecw81 | February 13, 2009 1:13 PM

Alec, I'm under the impression that DN addressed this in his chat. He uses the numbers that he has that are concrete. Everything else is speculation.

At least that's what I understood his answer to be.

Posted by: JkR- | February 13, 2009 1:18 PM | Report abuse

By the way, can we please call him "The David Nakamura?" I'm sure he'd rather we not, but like he said, he knows Doug Hicks we'd rather we not call the team the United, but David still finds opportunity to do so.

Also, did the Post ever explain the little issue that the City Paper raised after FOIA requesting emails between he and Fenty admin folks? If so, I never saw it, nor did Deborah Howell ever respond to inquiry request on the issue.

If Fenty wants to blame this on the economy or any other factors besides his incompetence, why should we beleive that Nakumora will push him, hold him accountable through informed questioning, and give us readers the straight dope?

Posted by: dsheon | February 13, 2009 1:29 PM | Report abuse

That's of course going to be the line he holds, but the numbers that we have all seen from the proposals United had given to the city were far different, especially in the original plan.

Posted by: alecw81 | February 13, 2009 1:30 PM | Report abuse

But, JkR, I believe this is the first time that he's ever used that qualification, and he used it when challenged about his fuzziness of the numbers. So until now he was quite pleased to have his readers interpret it as United trying to play a MLB raid on the public coffers.

Posted by: seahawkdad | February 13, 2009 1:30 PM | Report abuse

I thought I had read that before. No biggie.

I just wanted to point out that he attempted to address Alec's complaint in his chat, in case others had missed it.

Posted by: JkR- | February 13, 2009 1:34 PM | Report abuse

Thanks, mattgs84. Now how do we go about getting United to release the survey data? Should be easy, right? :-)

Posted by: SSMD1 | February 13, 2009 1:41 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: AnthonyTheGreat | February 13, 2009 1:43 PM | Report abuse

---------------------------

That was very galling to me as well. He admits that he knows better, so he's just being blatantly disrespectful. And then he has the nerve to turn around and chastise someone for saying "PG" County.

Posted by: spidergoose | February 13, 2009 1:44 PM | Report abuse

Y'know - I was going to make an analogy about going the extra ten minutes and underwater mortgages/the bankrupt USA - but I'll stop.

I will buy my tickets. I will buy my jersey. I will buy beer. I will get excited for games and a good stadium. I will STILL hate Maryland.

Everyone wins, right?

Posted by: VirginiaBlueBlood | February 13, 2009 1:46 PM | Report abuse

"diminutive, but speedy player"...

When have I heard that before?

I hope he does a better job of staying on his feet than the doll and the dollier we had last year.....

Posted by: fischy | February 13, 2009 1:48 PM | Report abuse

Oh, I'm not buying a jersey. Not until they lose that unfortunate logo....

But, I'll enjoy the games. And, hope they have a new sponsor when they move in...

Posted by: fischy | February 13, 2009 1:50 PM | Report abuse

Everyone wins, right?

Posted by: VirginiaBlueBlood | February 13, 2009 1:46 PM

Even as a Marylander, I'll take that compromise VBB :-)

Posted by: Kev29 | February 13, 2009 1:51 PM | Report abuse

I've been ill and just saw this. Perhaps my illness was a foreshadowing. This is really bad. Don't think I'll be going to PG county. That begs the question why I should be going until then. This year looks to be a combination last gasp of the old guys, rebuilding with youth year. Next year most likely will just be rebuilding. Why would I want to pay to watch a team to rebuild when I won't see the finished product?

Bottom line: Why be loyal to a team that is not loyal to you?

Posted by: regularfan | February 13, 2009 1:52 PM | Report abuse

OK -- grammarians" Is it "the United is" or "the United are"?

I'm just teasing. The Nakamura gets it.

Posted by: fischy | February 13, 2009 1:52 PM | Report abuse

Not until they lose that unfortunate logo....

Posted by: fischy | February 13, 2009 1:50 PM

Someone had a sh*tty Jetta!

Posted by: Kev29 | February 13, 2009 1:52 PM | Report abuse

@ Kev29 -- Nope. My issues precede my lifespan. Silly, perhaps -- but, somethings are tough to get past.

Posted by: fischy | February 13, 2009 1:57 PM | Report abuse

on the numbers issue i thought it was interesting that he basically admitted that he was being played by an interested party (likely fenty based on the CP article and the way nakamura was constantly going out of his way to talk fenty up). i know it's just the metro desk but it all seemed very judy miller to me.

in particular his defensiveness regarding the issue of DCU contributions in PG versus DC (which seemed pretty obvious when they are only talking about 25%) was very interesting.

Posted by: PindarPushkin | February 13, 2009 1:59 PM | Report abuse

VirginiaBlueBlood, as a native Marylander and a graduate of UMD, I'll also happily make that compromise with you.

It won't be that hard for you to get over to central Prince George's. Maryland is nowhere near as big as Virginia. The sites that were mentioned are as far from the DC border as the Ballston Metro.

I think we can all agree that it will be great to have a soccer stadium, a better, more intimate experience, and a profitable team that will stick around.

Posted by: Cavan9 | February 13, 2009 1:59 PM | Report abuse

Not until they lose that unfortunate logo....

Posted by: fischy | February 13, 2009 1:50 PM

Someone had a sh*tty Jetta!

Or lost a relative in the Holocaust.

Posted by: BlackandRedRedDevil | February 13, 2009 2:00 PM | Report abuse

Damn - you guys are going deep!

Posted by: Kev29 | February 13, 2009 2:02 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: fischy | February 13, 2009 1:57 PM

---------------

Not to minimize the Holocaust or anything but, yes, that is silly.

Posted by: spidergoose | February 13, 2009 2:03 PM | Report abuse

As to PG county. With a good many games in 09 being on weekends, I would probably attend as many games in PG as I would this year. However, it's already an hour to get to RFK by car and (especially when they are doing never-ending maintenance work) and hour and a half by Metro on weeknights. If the new location adds too much on to that, I'd be more likely go home after work and curl up with Dave Johnson (methaphorically, that is).

Posted by: BlackandRedRedDevil | February 13, 2009 2:08 PM | Report abuse

@SSMD1-

A feasibility study was commissioned by United, Prince George's County, and the MD Stadium Authority a while back and was released in September of last year. It is available here

There is some survey information in there about where people come from, and yes, of the people surveyed 54% came from Virginia, 24% from MD, and 22% from DC.

Posted by: Eric_in_Baltimore | February 13, 2009 2:18 PM | Report abuse

just thought of something.

how would these sites fit into the whole purple line and marc expansion stuff?

it could work out very well transportation wise if it's at a site that's included.

Posted by: PindarPushkin | February 13, 2009 2:18 PM | Report abuse

Purple Line would go to New Carrolton -- which would allow for Orange Line and MARC connections. Unfortunately, the sites being contemplated are on the blue line. So, basically, anyone wanting to use public transit will be transiting through, not around the District.

Posted by: fischy | February 13, 2009 2:30 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Eric_in_Baltimore | February 13, 2009 2:18 PM

My wild speculation/guess for future attendance breakdowns in a new PG County stadium...

44% Maryland
42% Virginia
14% DC

Posted by: Kev29 | February 13, 2009 2:30 PM | Report abuse

Unless they decide to extend the Purple Line. Unlikely that they'd do that just for a site that gets used for a few hours at a time, and only 10% of the days.

Posted by: fischy | February 13, 2009 2:32 PM | Report abuse

Yeah, I'm a little upset that this couldn't get arranged at Greenbelt or New Carrollton for the improved transport links. Then they could really see a massive jump in fans from Montgomery/Howard/Baltimore counties. But, we all know this process is not easy - they looked in to Greenbelt and it was a no go.

Posted by: Kev29 | February 13, 2009 2:35 PM | Report abuse

I imagine that New Carrollton is still one of the 7 options that they are looking at.

It has the superior transit linkages anyway.

Posted by: Eric_in_Baltimore | February 13, 2009 2:37 PM | Report abuse

I am just curious why there has not been study or talks to build in Virginia considering most people come from Virgia according to that servey!

Posted by: DCUnitedFootball | February 13, 2009 2:45 PM | Report abuse

It has the superior transit linkages anyway.

Posted by: Eric_in_Baltimore | February 13, 2009 2:37 PM

I thought they were down to 3 options? Two by Morgan Blvd Metro and one by Largo Town Center.

"He [MacFarlane] told Prince George's senators that the team is looking at three sites for the stadium in the county. One is at the Morgan Boulevard Metro Station, owned by Metro, and a second is at the same station, owned by the Maryland National Capital Park and Planning Commission. A third site in Largo is also under consideration, he said."

Posted by: Kev29 | February 13, 2009 2:45 PM | Report abuse

Thanks, Eric in Baltimore. Though I wonder if D.C. United has more comprehensive numbers - the Maryland study numbers are from a survey of one game only.

Now that I think about it - the Blue Line sites are somewhat less desirable than a site at New Carrollton. Most of the VA Metro riders probably use the Orange Line, which would require a change somewhere betwteen Rosslyn and Stadium/Armory (oh, the potential irony of changing trains at the Stadium/Armory stop). Also, the MARC stop at New Carrollton might be useful if MARC could be persuaded to run D.C. United Special trains to Baltimore and points in between.

Minor issues in the grand scheme of things, I guess...

Posted by: SSMD1 | February 13, 2009 2:48 PM | Report abuse

@DCUnitedFootball - Because no stadium would ever get approved in Virginia. That's something local politicians (also DC United season tix holders) have said over the years.

@Kev29-

While that article highlighted those three sites, there was another report today that said this:

MacFarlane explained that five of the seven sites under consideration by the team are near Metro stations and so he does not anticipate significant infrastructure costs.

Posted by: Eric_in_Baltimore | February 13, 2009 2:52 PM | Report abuse

It's true. The survey in the feas. study is not exactly helpful.

As a Baltimore resident (living a few blocks from Penn Station), New Carrollton is my personal preference of all the Pr. George's options. There is a planned MARC expansion to run trains on the weekends in the future.

Posted by: Eric_in_Baltimore | February 13, 2009 2:54 PM | Report abuse

Thanks for the update, Eric. Appreciated. I'd really like to see those 7 exact sites.

Posted by: Kev29 | February 13, 2009 3:00 PM | Report abuse

VBB: Sure go ahead and hate Maryland, just spend your gameday $ here. In return, I'll spend some of my travel $ at Dulles and National.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | February 13, 2009 3:05 PM | Report abuse

I believe you can still get jerseys without the sponsor on them.

Although to not get a jersey because it has a VW logo based on how the company was started is seriously misguided.

Now if it were Red Bull, which causes cancer and heart arrhythmia, or Amway/Herbalife/Xango which are all pyramid schemes, I could understand. But a company like Volkswagen, which has generally operated in nothing less than an ideal manner since the 50's, shouldn't be "boycotted" simply because the company was started as a Nationalized automotive company by Hitler.

If you're going to that far, you shouldn't support United at all since our logo is rather reminiscent of the Eagle that adorned many German/Nazi flags and designs at the time.

Posted by: alecw81 | February 13, 2009 3:16 PM | Report abuse

There is a planned MARC expansion to run trains on the weekends in the future.

Posted by: Eric_in_Baltimore | February 13, 2009 2:54 PM

Now THIS is interesting news, not just from a DC United/Baltimore aspect, but from a traveling-sports-fan aspect as well. I'm always looking for easy (easier?) ways to combine multiple teams (and sometimes sports) into ideas for one huge sports-fanatic weekend. A September weekend of Orioles/Nationals/DCU/Redskins (all schedules allowing, of course) becomes much easier with weekend MARC.

Fly into DCA, stay at a hotel/motel near a Metro stop, use MARC to get to the O's, and Metro to get to the rest...who needs a rental car?

Posted by: SportzNut21 | February 13, 2009 3:37 PM | Report abuse

Last year, when the sponsorship deal was imminent, fischy's comments showed a personal preference, rather than a call for a complete boycott. Putting that in context, I find it to be much more honest, meaningful, and rational that the some of the absurd anti-Maryland sentiments that often appear on a stadium thread.

My wife won't buy a VW either because of their history - she's gentile (as am I).

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | February 13, 2009 3:40 PM | Report abuse

I have been a season ticket holder since 96. However, this move will definately affect not only me but many of my friends who come in from Loudoun County.

I have no doubt this will affect attendance in a negative way. I know that I will drop my full season ticket to something less.

Some folks seem to think the move will only have a minor affect on people travel in Virginia and I beg to differ. We already travel from 45mins to 1 hour and thats with the best of traffic. Given the usual horrendous traffic conditions, that time could easily go to 1hr 15 mins to 1 hr 30 mins, and that is long trip especially during the week.

Posted by: dcufan53 | February 13, 2009 3:48 PM | Report abuse

That "no stadium in Virginia" mantra isn't stopping the effort to get a minor league baseball stadium in Loudoun County.

Posted by: evwill | February 13, 2009 3:48 PM | Report abuse

@I-270. Thanks for the comment. Yes -- I'm not telling others they can't walk around with a big VW logo across their chest -- just that I will not be doing that.

Posted by: fischy | February 13, 2009 4:06 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Reignking | February 13, 2009 4:24 PM | Report abuse

Minor league baseball = 5-12k quiet, boring "fans".

Soccer = 25k loud, rambunctious fans.

Posted by: alecw81 | February 13, 2009 4:36 PM | Report abuse

I think this is a major mistake that will effect DC United for years to come. Depending on the year I go to anywhere from 4-10 games and usually with a group that tailgates from half dozen of us to upwards of 20. The vast majority work and live in NOVA and all would cut back on how many games they get to.

Posted by: restonhoops | February 13, 2009 4:58 PM | Report abuse

Assuming that all response categories are equal and taking the poll results at face value without severity adjustment models, multivariate analyses and other words that make me sound like a statistician*, there would be a net 8% loss of ticket sales (roughly 1600 per match).

So the question becomes: what is more profitable for DC United, 20K fans at RFK or 18.4K in Prince G?

* I'm not, really. I think a Simpson's paradox is this:

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | February 13, 2009 5:17 PM | Report abuse

Sighhhhhhhhhhh.................
Too much complaining.
Finally a stadium!
Hooray!!
Hooray!!!
Hooray!!!!

Posted by: googlio | February 13, 2009 6:01 PM | Report abuse

For all of you lamenting this 'mistake', what would you have United do? The District doesn't want them. Fenty, according to Plotkin today, is arrogant about the situation. United is losing money at RFK, which is not getting any younger or more structurally sound.

So what's the alternative? Sell the team? Move it to another city? St. Louis is dying for a team and already has approval to build a stadium. They're only lacking a deep enough pocketed owner.

I'm just amazed at people seeing this as a mistake. Mistakes imply that there was a choice not made. Not the case here.

And lest someone think I'm not affected by this, I live 9 miles West of Leesburg. But who cares? It will be our stadium, controlled by our team.

Posted by: seahawkdad | February 13, 2009 7:32 PM | Report abuse

Seahawkdad,
Fair question. Answer: create and mobilize a grassroots movement of DC resident fans to pressure the Fenty Admin. United never did this. Never felt it was important. Fenty never felt that going against his campaign promise was going to cost him. We need to show him it will.

Posted by: dsheon | February 14, 2009 12:22 AM | Report abuse

dsheon: im with you. but unfortunately the time has passed. even though i agree with many that poplar point would have been ideal and that the lack of a deal there is going to haunt both DC and DC United in the long run. As someone else said. PG County wants DCU and Fenty and his lackeys don't. I dont think we should piss off our friends and unlike Fenty (with DCU) I respect and appreciate the efforts.

Fenty blew it (and did it on purpose with the enabling of Nakamura).

If PG is done right and the new development/stadium is somehow incorporated into the new Maryland long term transportation plans this could work out well enough.

Right now we need to focus our energies on letting people like Plotkin (and the wider business community) know that fenty (and fenty alone) screwed the pooch and reneged on a promise after considerable time, effort and money was spent that will have development ramifications.

Posted by: PindarPushkin | February 14, 2009 12:35 AM | Report abuse

I-270,

I don't believe the statistical difference will be anywhere near that high but the answer to your question is easy. It's PG with a lower attendance. PG will generate infinitely greater revenue for United than the life sucking deal they have with RFK.

Posted by: croftonpost | February 14, 2009 2:26 AM | Report abuse

Polls such as this have a downward bias, because to the extent the responses are representative of anyone, they represent existing fans. The new fans who will be brought on board by the new venue are generally not represented. To take an admittedly extreme example, think what would have happened if you had asked Brooklynites whether they would be attending more, fewer, or about the same number of games after the Dodgers moved to California.

Posted by: universityandpark | February 14, 2009 9:43 AM | Report abuse

I agree with you Pinder.

Posted by: dsheon | February 14, 2009 12:29 PM | Report abuse

Too lazy (little time) to Google it, but to those of you who know, why is the Greenbelt location a no-go? I like RFK. More than any other location issues, I like the option to ride a subway. A few stops away from Stadium/Armory would not impact my attendance.

Posted by: DCU98_BestEver | February 14, 2009 3:08 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: universityandpark | February 14, 2009 9:43 AM
==============

I'd hate to be the one taking that poll:

"Are you tawkin' to me?!"

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | February 14, 2009 8:21 PM | Report abuse