Video: Beasley's Goal

As well as the other three from the Rangers-Milan friendly.....

By Steve Goff  |  February 4, 2009; 11:34 PM ET
Categories:  U.S. men's national team
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Beasley Goal, Edu Assist
Next: Beckham's Next Move

Comments

Nice effort from Beasley. Edu didn't have much to do with it. An assist is rather generous, as was the Milan defense.

Posted by: fischy | February 5, 2009 12:16 AM | Report abuse

so is this Kaka guy supposed to be good or something?

the last goal looked offside unless they were ruling the ball came off/was played by a Milan defender.

great for DMB to score against such a high profile opponent, but it would still be nice to see him get loaned or transferred somewhere where the playing time would come more regularly.

Posted by: dimesmakedollars | February 5, 2009 12:44 AM | Report abuse

The assist goes to the Milan defender...

Posted by: Reignking | February 5, 2009 9:21 AM | Report abuse

My Turkish is rusty, but I think that the commentator said that Beasley showed a lot of determination and stick-to-it-iveness to get that goal and that the Rangers manager is a bloody idiot for keeping him out of the 18. But like I said, my Turkish is rusty.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | February 5, 2009 9:42 AM | Report abuse

My Turkish is rusty, but...

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | February 5, 2009 9:42 AM
--------------------------

Yeah, it must be real rusty, because that dude is speaking Arabic, which isn't even linguistically related to Arabic!

Posted by: adatsko | February 5, 2009 2:25 PM | Report abuse

Well, that explains it :-) Actually, I thought that .tk was Turkey, but now I know better:

Wikipedia:
Tokelau has added 10% to its GDP through registrations of domain names under its top-level domain, .tk.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | February 5, 2009 3:27 PM | Report abuse