Weekend TV Listings

What are you going to watch?
SATURDAY

England, Bolton-Newcastle 4:30 p.m. FSC
England, Hull City-Blackburn 5 p.m. Setanta
Mexico, America-San Luis 5 p.m. Univision
Mexico, Indios-Chiapas 6 p.m. Azteca America

By Steve Goff  |  February 28, 2009; 12:01 AM ET
Categories:  TV
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Alvarez Out for ES, Maund In for USA
Next: Saturday Kickaround

Comments

Well, since you asked nicely.... Looking forward to the Arsenal-Fulham tilt. Not sure if I'll be able to catch any of the Carling Cup final -- but, I may watch the Villa-Stoke match. If the weather doesn't cooperate (canceling the DCU-UMd exhibition), I'm more likely to watch Inter-Roma. A very full weekend.

Posted by: fischy | February 28, 2009 12:27 AM | Report abuse

Anyone know of a bar / restaurant in Adams Morgan that will be open and showing the Arsenal v. Fulham game? I'll be there around 11 and would love to catch that 2nd half. Left Bank maybe?

Posted by: eadc | February 28, 2009 12:52 AM | Report abuse

I'll definitely watch the Carling Cup, Juve-NApoli, Bremen-Munich. A lot of goods matches this weekend.

Posted by: RedDevil1 | February 28, 2009 2:04 AM | Report abuse

Benardo from soccernet.com. Let's not get our hopes up, he's got 3 years to appeal to FIFA but you have to like his attitude.

"I want to win something big for the U.S. because we haven't won anything,'' said Bernardo. "Even at the U-20 level we have a lot of talent, and I think we have the possibility of winning something very important, a World Cup or whatever. At the moment I feel the U.S. has shown me more trust as a player, and I just feel real comfortable wearing the red, white and blue.''

Posted by: delantero | February 28, 2009 2:10 AM | Report abuse

I can't believe I'm watching the A-League final, very entertaining so far. Adelaide should have been up by a couple by now.

Posted by: RedDevil1 | February 28, 2009 4:53 AM | Report abuse

The London derby plus coffee -- and catching up on SI.

EADC = try calling 90 minute cafe
(202) 387-1063

1824 Columbia Road
(between N Biltmore St & N Mintwood Pl)
www.90mincafe.com

Posted by: postgolb | February 28, 2009 10:45 AM | Report abuse

Watching Dempsy and Fullham now on FSC...and... What a rags to riches story Hoffenheim is. I'm planning on watching Hoffenheim on GOL TV @ 11:30 if my wife doesn't remind me to put up the stupid smoke detector and take down the Christmas lights. ; )

Posted by: 9Nine9 | February 28, 2009 11:17 AM | Report abuse

It will be Villa, Donuts and Tea at our house Sunday morning.

Posted by: taktip | February 28, 2009 2:03 PM | Report abuse