Weekend TV Listings

What are you going to watch?

SATURDAY

Italy, Inter Milan-AC Milan 2:30 p.m. FSC
Uruguay, Nacional-Danubio 4 p.m. GolTV
Mexico, Santos-Chivas 5 p.m. Univision
Spain, Atletico Madrid-Getafe 7 p.m. GolTV

By Steve Goff  |  February 14, 2009; 7:30 AM ET
Categories:  TV
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Beckham Stays.....for Now
Next: Bradley Strikes Again

Comments

"What are you going to watch?"

Italy, Inter Milan-AC Milan 2:30 p.m. FSC

Oh, and "Burn Notice" and "Sarah Connor Chronicles" on DVR.

Posted by: joedoc1 | February 14, 2009 8:05 AM | Report abuse

I'm watching Fulham - Swansea FA Cup whenever I peek over my laptop screen.

It's currently on Setanta.

Swansea fans in excellent voice. Clint starts on the bench....

Posted by: JkR- | February 14, 2009 8:10 AM | Report abuse

Bayern Munich and Herta. (11:30am Gol on delay) It's nice to see Landon Donovan get playing time with Luca Tony, Ze Roberto, Klose etc.
I'll also watch Inter and AC on Sunday. (And Alien Nation)

Posted by: 9Nine9 | February 14, 2009 10:19 AM | Report abuse

I would watch PSG-ASSE, just like I would watch Le Championnat every week. But no way I'm dropping $15/month for Setanta. Are people really paying that kind of $$ in this economy?

Posted by: Pedalada | February 14, 2009 10:41 AM | Report abuse

Yes we are...doing my part to lubricate the economy.

Posted by: JkR- | February 14, 2009 10:52 AM | Report abuse

Watching Bayern right now...

BTW great Burn Notice this week.

Posted by: Reignking | February 14, 2009 11:55 AM | Report abuse

Cable bills are out of control. $15 for Setanta is too much, but 5 for GolTV is great.

Posted by: Reignking | February 14, 2009 11:58 AM | Report abuse

Thanks for warning me that the Bayern game is delayed. I was about to look up rosters. Entertaining match so far.

Posted by: Reignking | February 14, 2009 12:01 PM | Report abuse

Sounds like Donovan started?

Posted by: Reignking | February 14, 2009 12:06 PM | Report abuse

Donovan came on early in the first half for an injured Toni.

Posted by: JkR- | February 14, 2009 12:19 PM | Report abuse

OH! Fantastic Ribery-Donovan combo that had LD lifted would've been a goal.

Posted by: Reignking | February 14, 2009 12:57 PM | Report abuse

Yeah it was a great Burn Notice this week. The gang is showing alot of emotion this year like Mexican Fans. hehe :)

Posted by: TheJim1 | February 14, 2009 12:58 PM | Report abuse

Hertha wins.

Posted by: Reignking | February 14, 2009 1:19 PM | Report abuse

I understand why you guys watch Burn Notice - Gabrielle Anwar in a short dress, blowing stuff up.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | February 14, 2009 8:10 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: I-270Exit1
---------------------------

I had never heard of Burn Notice, but based on that description I am sold. Consulting hulu listings now.

Posted by: troy6 | February 15, 2009 11:01 AM | Report abuse