Poll: Champions League

With the first legs of the UEFA Champions League semifinals taking place this week -- Chelsea at Barcelona (Tuesday, 2:30 p.m., ESPN2) and Arsenal at Manchester United (Wednesday, 2:30 p.m., ESPN2) -- I've got to ask.....

By Steve Goff  |  April 27, 2009; 5:45 PM ET
Categories:  Euro Champions League , Poll
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Swine Flu Impact Continues
Next: Tuesday Kickaround

Comments

CL Final cancelled due to the swine flu.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | April 27, 2009 6:00 PM | Report abuse

I hate not knowing how 2% of the voters voted.

Posted by: sitruc | April 27, 2009 6:39 PM | Report abuse

Duh. Only 98 percent actually voted.

Posted by: McBride33 | April 27, 2009 6:59 PM | Report abuse

ARSENAL!!! GO ON YA GOONERS!!!

Posted by: goonerunited | April 27, 2009 7:00 PM | Report abuse

Hoping to see Barca vs. Arsenal. Those are some great attacking teams, even more so now than when they last met in the finals.

Chelsea Man U zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Posted by: carmines757 | April 27, 2009 7:08 PM | Report abuse

Chelsea is playing really strong right now so I voted Chelsea v ManU. If ManU can play winning game mood they will advance but no loose on Arsenal either.

Posted by: DCUnitedFootball | April 27, 2009 7:12 PM | Report abuse

I won't lie, I'm afraid of Arsenal but I still believe United can pull thru.

COME ON UNITED!!

Posted by: RedDevil1 | April 27, 2009 8:16 PM | Report abuse

""The next thing I heard was my boss telling me I'm fired. Where's my dollar?"'

LOL. . . nice transcription, Sitruc. Maybe you could work for the courts . . .

Posted by: delantero | April 27, 2009 8:31 PM | Report abuse

I am interested in Arsenal, because they are a loose cannon, with plenty of scoring potential. Barcelona should win if they keep their act together defensively.

Man U probably deserves to win... but then, only their fans care about that. We want goals! Mayhem.

Posted by: UnitedDemon | April 27, 2009 8:50 PM | Report abuse

Wow, how comforting seeing all these mexican footballers with masks falling down off their faces answering questions for the press...
Alfonso Rueda wearing the mask as well.
Vamos Contacto Deportivo!

Barcelona/Arsenal. That's my final answer. I really just don't want another Chelsea/Manure affair. Gimme something else.... anything else.

Posted by: DadRyan | April 27, 2009 11:14 PM | Report abuse

FC Gold Pride / New York Red Bulls

Posted by: diego_r | April 27, 2009 11:26 PM | Report abuse

Can I report abuse on the advertisement being played on this blog? It seems to feature early teen girls wearing bathing suits. I am assuming it's not an anti-clean coal ad

Posted by: diego_r | April 27, 2009 11:28 PM | Report abuse

umm, that exploitative ad is for Hyatt and called the "Big Welcome"? No thanks

Posted by: diego_r | April 27, 2009 11:29 PM | Report abuse

Anybody but ManU. ROCK THE RED!

Posted by: croftonpost | April 28, 2009 6:10 AM | Report abuse

Arsenal- Barca! Dream final! Some nice subplots too: Henry vs his former team. Fabregas vs Barcelona, where he played youth football.

Posted by: charlie015 | April 28, 2009 7:06 AM | Report abuse

Chelsea v Arsenal in the Final

Posted by: Eric_in_Baltimore | April 28, 2009 7:51 AM | Report abuse

Barca - Caps double today, please

Posted by: Kev29 | April 28, 2009 9:05 AM | Report abuse

I hate not knowing how 2% of the voters voted.

Posted by: sitruc | April 27, 2009 6:39 PM
__________________________________________

The software truncates numbers, rather than rounding them to the nearest whole number, which guarantees that they will fall short of 100 percent.

Posted by: universityandpark | April 28, 2009 9:39 AM | Report abuse

Duh. Only 98 percent actually voted.

Posted by: McBride33 | April 27, 2009 6:59 PM

----------------------------------------------

Duh. 98% of what? whom?

The poll gives results of votes in the poll. If it doesn't add up to 100%, it must be rounding errors.

Duh.