USA Rewind

Three-goal scorer Jozy Altidore: "All the goals were a team effort. If you look at the build-up, the passing, everybody, we all moved together in right positions, played one, two touch when we had to and we were successful when we finished the goals."

Bob Bradley , on DaMarcus Beasley's performance: "We had talked to DeMarcus in the last year or so about starting to think about using him at left back at times. ... The fact that we had a week of training this time around, we used that week just to make sure he was comfortable with the role. I give DaMarcus a lot of credit because we have challenged him with this and he has responded really well. Tonight, he showed that is a place where he can help us as well as his play in midfield."

Bradley, on playing at LP Field: "The playing surface is one of the best we have played on in this country."

Bradley and the players tempered their comments about Altidore's hat trick, not because they don't like him, but because they want Jozy to maintain his hunger and work ethic and they want fans to keep in perspective that he's 19 years old. Said Landon Donovan: "It's one game. Let's not get carried away. We are happy for him, but there are a lot of guys who have been doing that for a long time."

Jump below for standings and player ratings.....

Read the Washington Post match report.

CONCACAF STANDINGS
After 3 of 10 Matches
USA 7 points
Costa Rica 6
Honduras 4
Mexico 3
T&T 2
El Salvador 2

If the qualifying process were complete today, USA, CR and Honduras would advance to the World Cup while Mexico would have to play Uruguay (fifth place in South America) in a playoff.

USA Upcoming Games: June 3 at Costa Rica, June 6 vs. Honduras in Chicago.

PLAYER RATINGS
Howard 6; Hejduk 7, Onyewu 7, Bocanegra 7, Beasley 7; Dempsey 6, Mastroeni 7, Bradley 6, Donovan 8; Ching 7, Altidore 9. Subs: Torres 6, Kljestan 6.

By Steve Goff  |  April 2, 2009; 1:12 AM ET
Categories:  U.S. men's national team
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Video: Bolivia 6, Argentina 1
Next: Thursday Kickaround

Comments

Your comments on the field make me think of the Honduras field I saw in the Mexico match tonight. Was it me, or was that about the *crappiest* field imaginable?

Posted by: Hokienautic | April 2, 2009 1:23 AM | Report abuse

I was impressed by Jozy's post-match interview on ESPN2. While it's good not to inflate his ego, it's also good that the team is keeping things in perspective.

Posted by: sitruc | April 2, 2009 1:45 AM | Report abuse

most importantly... How can we keep up this grinding and thumpin?
Get in the game or sit yer arse out...Bye Bye Mexico!

Posted by: DadRyan | April 2, 2009 1:48 AM | Report abuse

I feel Bradley deserved better.

I'm not sure how Bradley rates lower than Boca, Onyewu or Hejduk. Sure, Hejduk did lots more running, but how productive was it? Bradley's runs produced one goal, and nearly another.

I really don't know what Boca or Onyewu did to rank higher than Howard (or Bradley). They weren't any more involved in the game than Howard was. And, Beasley was pretty good, but not better than Bradley.

As usually happens, Bradley's contributions are easily overlooked.

Posted by: fischy | April 2, 2009 1:55 AM | Report abuse

Hokienautic-

Seriously. It looked liked they plowed it into ridges and furrows lengthwise a few years back and then let them smooth out.

Posted by: mason08 | April 2, 2009 1:55 AM | Report abuse

the US played a pretty nice game. quality goals and more chances made than were capitalized on. definitely showed that are a team to be reckoned with in this region.
was impressed with the whole team really, I started to write out a few certain selections, but suffice it to say, I saw some things in the game tonight that makes me happy to see how our world cup campaign will go

Posted by: douglasquaid | April 2, 2009 3:04 AM | Report abuse

Honduras beat Mexico. If the crappy field helped, then I say God bless it!

Posted by: croftonpost | April 2, 2009 3:06 AM | Report abuse

so that's what it takes to get a nine from Mr. Goff! I suppose if he hadn't missed two sitters and it was at Azteca that's a ten?

Posted by: joshuaostevens | April 2, 2009 3:56 AM | Report abuse

I think that you can argue a point here or there on Goff's ratings but the point is that Altidore and Donovan had fantastic games. A bunch of guys did well including Pablo, Ching, Boca and Bradley but I'd put Beasley, Dempsey, Hejduk, gouch and Howard just a notch below but everyone did well and hopefully we'll see a lot more of Torres.

Posted by: Beckster1 | April 2, 2009 6:58 AM | Report abuse

Outside of Altidore, Dempsey was the best player on the field last night. Not sure what game you all watched?

Posted by: Hoost | April 2, 2009 7:02 AM | Report abuse

Dempsey? What game did you watch? He had an OK game, but was certainly not the 2nd best US player last night.

Posted by: torrey151 | April 2, 2009 7:21 AM | Report abuse

Howard takes a hit because of that howler of a clearance that almost ricocheted off a T&T player (Stern John?) into his own goal.

Posted by: benonthehill | April 2, 2009 7:43 AM | Report abuse

I know Brian Ching doesn't get much love on most boards, but his flick on header to Donovan leading to Altidore's first goal is the reason Bradley has him out there. I don't think you would see that touch or thought from Johnson or Cooper.

Posted by: griffin1108 | April 2, 2009 8:01 AM | Report abuse

Dempsey? He seemed lost at times out there. I do think that Pablo and Bradley were very underrated in comparison to their performances last night. T&T saw nothing out of the offensive midfield.

Posted by: oranjebleeder | April 2, 2009 8:22 AM | Report abuse

Dempsey quietly did everything right, especially in the first half. Held up the ball well and found the attackers

Posted by: carmines757 | April 2, 2009 8:23 AM | Report abuse

Ching had a much better game last night than he's had in the last year or so (only his Sweden game rivaled this). He was sharp on his knockdowns and first touches, unlike many of his past performances. The only reason he loses points for this game was because he disappeared in the last 15-20 minutes of his action (probably due to fatigue).

The Beasley experiment at left back merits another look. I've been a fan of this idea for a while now, and it seemed to have paid off. Especially in the first half, he and Donovan were uncontainable down that left side. He still had a couple mental mistakes and simple giveaways that could prove costly against superior competition.

Jozy's performance should significantly knock down the amount of stock that SO many people put into the "he needs to play at his club before he plays here" argument (another point I've tried to make for years). WAAAY too much credence is put into that. For two guys of equal talent, yes, it makes a difference. For a guy who's clearly superior to the player he's measured up against, that argument needs to fall flat on its face.

By the way Landon, it wasn't just one game. It was two games. Four goals in two games, and in only about 120 minutes. Jozy had 80% of the goals this past week. And this wasn't him going off against Cuba to the tune of 4 goals. This was Jozy sparking a comeback from behind when nobody else could muster anything, then purely outclassing a former World Cup opponent in the early and critical final round of qualifying.

In all, there really wasn't a poor performance to be had out there from the US. Even Pablo was masterful in his play (better than Bradley, which was surprising). Nice turnaround from the weekend's performance.

Posted by: psps23 | April 2, 2009 8:30 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: 9Nine9 | April 2, 2009 8:32 AM | Report abuse

you've been a fan of the idea of Beasley at left back for a while now???? HTFP? You are an awfully smart feller, but that comment makes you sound like more of a fart smeller.... Please, someone save me from my ignorance and link me to anywhere that has a thread on using DMB as a LB... I'll chuckle *hardly* if anyone can find it....

Posted by: DadRyan | April 2, 2009 8:42 AM | Report abuse

"The way we looked in the 1st half, we could have beat Germany or anybody...especially if they played like T&T"

Well, Duh. We looked great but T&T away from home have been a poor side. I'm more impressed with the comeback against El Salvador, who came out playing in an impressive frenzy. But even there we would have lost if their substitute netminder hadn't played like the U-13s. But we're getting there, and we'll have a couple of tournaments in addition to qualifying to start performing as a team. I'm optimistic about the second round in South Africa,

Posted by: WillyHSmith | April 2, 2009 8:45 AM | Report abuse

A little grade inflation methinks, due to the poor quality of opponent. But still, a very nice win.

Donvan: "there are a lot of guys who have been doing that for a long time."

Really? Hat tricks at this stage of WC qualifying? For the US team? Maybe one or two, but not "a lot of guys"!

Posted by: edgeonyou | April 2, 2009 8:50 AM | Report abuse

That was a great performance and everyone deserved a 7 or better in my book. However I am very disappointed that no one has stepped up to take the DMF from Mastreoni. I think that Hejduk and Mastro are awesome, but there time has past. Do we really see last night's lineup as the starters for WC2010? I am also very disappointed that Coach Bradley is so conservative. He only sticks with the players he knows best. Why did Spector not get a chance to start last night? Why was Bornstein on the bench and not Spector? I can only think it is because Edwards (T&T) has exceptional speed and that worried Bradley. However Spector has started many games in EPL. Bornstein does not even play LB for his club team. That is just a slap in the face of Spector. Also I hope Edu and Beasley do not stay at Glasgow. It has really effected Beasley's form. Other than I have no complaints.

Posted by: no_recess | April 2, 2009 8:58 AM | Report abuse

On keeping Altidore grounded: just remind him that Eddie Johnson had a hat trick against Panama in 2005.

We all know how that turned out.

Posted by: roadkit | April 2, 2009 9:03 AM | Report abuse

We all know how that turned out.

Posted by: roadkit | April 2, 2009 9:03 AM

---------------------------------------------

I was just coming here to post that the tempering of praise around and by Jozy seems to prove that some people have learned something from the Eddie Johnson situation.

Posted by: beach3 | April 2, 2009 9:18 AM | Report abuse

What time does today's non-stop from Mexico City to Stockholm depart?

Posted by: Kev29 | April 2, 2009 9:25 AM | Report abuse

I hate DMB at left back. Now, as a left wing back against a timid, awful team, his offensive contributions are great, but he is a defensive liability. It isn't a long-term solution.

Hejduk...loved his game, hated the game-plan. Crossing against the trees of T&T is a fool's errand -- you think Jozy is going to climb up and over someone?

I loved having 2 forwards (especially when 1 is Jozy). Too often Ching finds himself alone, unable to get free.

Dempsey was barely a factor. He didn't make any mistakes, but he didn't add anything either.

It looked like Bradley learned from Torres -- if it isn't there, don't force it. Cut it back and restart.

Posted by: Reignking | April 2, 2009 9:25 AM | Report abuse

another funny thing is that Goff is the only one to have given Donovan the credit he deserves for his role last night. What was that? 3 assists? Never mind Frankie getting the armband. I can see our #10 wearing it in South Africa already.

Posted by: DadRyan | April 2, 2009 9:28 AM | Report abuse

"Please, someone save me from my ignorance and link me to anywhere that has a thread on using DMB as a LB... I'll chuckle *hardly* if anyone can find it....

Posted by: DadRyan"

Sorry buddy, I post on this forum very few and far between. Not sure if I've ever posted my "dream" future lineup for the US on this site, but I most definitely have had Beasley as the left back (or even just experimenting with it) for about a year now. I apologize if I can't quantify my claims, but I'll take your comment that "You are an awfully smart feller" as a compliment.

Just for posterity, here it is:

---------- Howard ----------
----- Gooch ---- Boca-------
Dolo ----------------- Beasley
----------- Edu ------------
--------------- Bradley ----
----- Dempsey --------------
----------------------------
Donovan --- Altidore ---- Adu

With Donovan and Adu playing a more "roaming" role than pure wingers, and Beasley and 'Dolo moving freely up and down the flanks. Barcelona-style.

Posted by: psps23 | April 2, 2009 9:32 AM | Report abuse

"Donovan the credit he deserves for his role last night."

Must have been McPoop's shirt/photo that gave him motivation.

Landy was all over the place. Best game I've ever seen him play . . .he was defending well and physically, he got forward, he gave Jozy great feeds for pretty easy goals . . . now let's do it against top flight competition.

Posted by: delantero | April 2, 2009 9:37 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Reignking | April 2, 2009 9:25 AM

American coaches moving attacking players into defense - what else is new! (see: United, DC) We just don't create enough natural, top level defenders in this country. I blame losing athletes to other sports. Discuss...

Posted by: Kev29 | April 2, 2009 9:40 AM | Report abuse

"American coaches moving attacking players into defense - what else is new!"

Plenty of other coaches and nations do this. Gianluca Zambrotta and Javier Zanetti, two of the best wide backs in the world, both entered their professional careers as wide midfielders. This is not uncommon.

Posted by: psps23 | April 2, 2009 9:53 AM | Report abuse

The headline on Goff's match report could be:

"Altidore Says Donovan Should Have Shot Himself"

Posted by: fallschurch1 | April 2, 2009 9:54 AM | Report abuse

Beas would be a very poor man's Dani Alves -- Dani is certainly not a top-notch defender.

Posted by: Reignking | April 2, 2009 9:54 AM | Report abuse

"Altidore Says Donovan Should Have Shot Himself"

Posted by: fallschurch1

That sounds like Jozy thinks LD committed suicide. I'm sure the editor would have rebuked it.

Posted by: Reignking | April 2, 2009 9:58 AM | Report abuse

""We just don't create enough natural, top level defenders in this country.""

Kev, we probably have more defenders in top flights/Euro soccer than any other position . . .

Right now the national team has no depth at L back and our first choice, Pearce, had a horrible game there against ES.

T and T was never truly an offensive threat and while Beas was at times helpful going forward. I'll be shocked if it continues (see weak effort against 2nd goal in ES, plus Edwards was giving him a tough time last night). I just can't see him helping against a Spain, a Brasil, etc, because he won't be able to get forward, he'll be playing D for 90 minutes.

Posted by: delantero | April 2, 2009 9:58 AM | Report abuse

Nothing gets past you, Reignking.

I know, I-270 supposed to handle the humor around here, but that one just seemed like a sitter to me.

Posted by: fallschurch1 | April 2, 2009 10:04 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Reignking | April 2, 2009 9:25 AM

-------------------------------------

He was a defensive liability yesterday because of the formation shift that didn't happen when he went upfield.

I saw the line-up and figured they would shifting into a 3-5-2 as the game went on, with Landon in the middle and DMB moving up. Only problem was that when DMB was making his runs the other defenders weren't compensating the space. Boca was the only one sliding over to fill it but Gooch and Hejduk, when back, were still spaced on the right side like they were in a four-man line.

There wasn't enough cover with Hejduk and DMB making runs. If Bradley decides to press ahead with two backs like that, he needs to make sure they understand to time theirs and not create a defensive liability.

Posted by: Josh8 | April 2, 2009 10:07 AM | Report abuse

"Defender Dennis Lawrence's challenge was no match, leaving him on his buttocks..."

That made it past the editors? Did they change it from the three letter synonym for buttocks? :-)

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | April 2, 2009 10:17 AM | Report abuse

Dempsey didn't really add much beyond feeding Hejduk on his runs. Donovan was a beast, completely dictated play at times, but even with three assists his distribution to the top could be better. Leave Beasley at left back until he starts to challenge people in the attack like he did when he first started with the US.

Posted by: dahx4 | April 2, 2009 10:27 AM | Report abuse

Who cares if you've been thinking about Beasley at LB for "over a year now"? If anything says soccer nerd, it's dudes patting themselves on the back for the "dream" lineups bouncing around in their heads... Not trying to be a total dick, but come on dude...

We're ugly americans, can we stop wishing/pretending we're ever going to be anything else?

Posted by: DadRyan | April 2, 2009 10:27 AM | Report abuse

Just for posterity, here it is:

---------- Howard ----------
----- Gooch ---- Boca-------
Dolo ----------------- Beasley
----------- Edu ------------
--------------- Bradley ----
----- Dempsey --------------
----------------------------
Donovan --- Altidore ---- Adu

Posted by: psps23 | April 2, 2009 9:32 AM

Amen

Posted by: davethelad | April 2, 2009 10:28 AM | Report abuse

"Not trying to be a total dick"

Posted by: DadRyan

Well you failed in that attempt. Congratualtions, you...are...the...man.

I wasn't "patting myself on the back" with that statement, I was expressing the idea that (1) this wasn't a total surprise, (2) Beasley has given evidence in the past to show he could be a good wingback, and (3) I supported the idea as I saw it unfold and support the idea as it heads into the future.

But feel free to continue policing the blog, calling out others on their opinions based on pure ignorance, and attempting to pass off as if you aren't a "soccer nerd" as you post comment after comment after comment on a Washington Post soccer "Insider" blog. You're doing a heck of a job with that.

Posted by: psps23 | April 2, 2009 10:43 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Reignking | April 2, 2009 9:25 AM

Maybe Torres could learn from himself. He wasn't on for 20 minutes, and I'm sure he led the USA in turnovers and intercepted passes.

On other comments -- Donovan was pretty good. That shouldn't be a revelation. He's been pretty dang good for awhile. He's growing as a playmaker, rather than finisher, but this wasn't even the best I've seen him in that regard. On his finishing, I'm still not sure who was at fault, but the best opportunity was a ball Torres sent up the middle to spring Donovan. Donovan caught it on the outside of his left leg and couldn't control it -- otherwise it was a breakaway. Hard to say whether Torres should have led him more, or whether Donovan should have done better with it.

As I said in the other thread, my enthusiasm is tempered because the opposition was so pitiful. It wasn't that we made T&T look bad. They made us look good. Still, USA needs to be crisper. This was not the kind of performance that wins games in the World Cup finals.

and about this:

Posted by: psps23 | April 2, 2009 9:32 AM

'Dolo moving freely up and down the flanks?

Wow. That's optimistic.

Posted by: fischy | April 2, 2009 10:48 AM | Report abuse

psps, I'm thinking Torres doesn't belong on the edge...

Posted by: Reignking | April 2, 2009 10:54 AM | Report abuse

10-4 Boss.
In all honesty, your line up isn't half bad. I was just saying it's kind of funny to be talking about how much, or how long you've been thinking anything when you post "very few and far between" here. I guess that's the reason you needed to make it crystal clear that Beas is your Dream LB for over a year now. Consider me informed on your position.
I never said I'm not a soccer Nerd myself btw. I'll be the first to admit I've got a problem;-)

Posted by: DadRyan | April 2, 2009 11:01 AM | Report abuse

Ching is becoming USA's best target forward since McBride. He leaves Altidore free to roam. If futball awarded assists like hockey, Ching had two in Altidore's latest four goals.

Goff: there's a story is Adu's "disappearance."

Dempsey seems to be unappreciated by many posters in this forum. He was, as usual, solid last night -- and he was the only Yank who was awake for 90 minutes Saturday night. Beyond GKs, he is the only USA player consistently starting for a club in the highest level of Euro futball. It's been a delight to watch his improvement since joining Fulham. He can take on multiple defenders and still find an open teammate.

Posted by: runningcloud | April 2, 2009 11:12 AM | Report abuse

"'Dolo moving freely up and down the flanks?
Wow. That's optimistic.

Posted by: fischy"

Are you saying this because you question his work rate, or because of his overall attacking ability? If it's about his work rate, I have to disagree. Attacking ability? Yea, it certainly can be upgraded. I might move Spector into that spot if he could ever stay healthy for a long period of time. (He's another "attacker" turned defender, by the way).

"psps, I'm thinking Torres doesn't belong on the edge...

Posted by: Reignking"

I actually haven't seen enough of Torres to formulate a full opinion on him, but I think his game is definitely geared towards playing in the center. His problem is going to be finding time in that position, as it's the area of the field where the US has the most amount of depth.

Posted by: psps23 | April 2, 2009 11:28 AM | Report abuse

DadRyan, no hard feelings. I'm always up for a good blog-fight :)

Posted by: psps23 | April 2, 2009 11:38 AM | Report abuse

DadRyan and psps23 need a peace pipe, or peace bong, or something.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | April 2, 2009 11:54 AM | Report abuse

Good times. Love this blog. Generally not vitriolic, but intelligent and respectful. Well, outside of calling someone a fart smeller. I kid.

Anyway, I was the one who thought Jozy was going to come off at halftime, since I thought he was gassed. Always great to be proved wrong with a hat trick.

I really now liken Donovan and Dempsey's attitude somewhat. They both are quality and can turn it on, but seem to hold back more these days in order to last the whole game and pick their moments. Kind of like when Owen Nolan started playing hockey and wanted to fight everyone out there. As he matured, he picked his fights more selectively. Ok, bad example.

I did, however, think Dempsey's attitude was going to get him another yellow when he started jawing at that one Trinidadian. Dempsey really gets his pimp walk on when he gets into it. I still love the guy's game.

I also think Torres (wow, only 20!) is going to be great for our team. I love his technical ability, which I think is sometimes lacking in our team. His style is less direct and more crafty, in my opinion.

Now, on to Costa Rica. The third toughest test in the Hex for us. I know Azteca is usually the most difficult, but San Pedro Sula is going to be a killer as well and might tie for toughest.

Posted by: EssEff | April 2, 2009 12:07 PM | Report abuse

Did someone say "Peace"?!

"Now I've been happy lately,
thinking about the good things to come
And I believe it could be,
something good has begun

Oh I've been smiling lately,
dreaming about the world as one
And I believe it could be,
some day it's going to come

Cause out on the edge of darkness,
there rides a peace train
Oh peace train take this country,
come take me home again..."

Posted by: joedoc1 | April 2, 2009 12:07 PM | Report abuse

No doubt I-270;-)
I was just thinking I'd been kind of a jerk this morning... My bad psps23.
Think I'm still drunk from last night. My buddy kicked it off with some Stone Ruination IPA... Ruination is spot on...;-) That and the hash plant, too many miller lites to count got me up on the wrong side of the bed... Watching Mexico poop the bed didn't help me make my curfew either;-) Hopefully I'll be a little mellower watching Chivas/Crew tonight....

Posted by: DadRyan | April 2, 2009 12:11 PM | Report abuse

Ahh, peace bong. Too bad Jamaica is not in the Hex. Then again, maybe you guys can come out to the Left Coast for the Gold Cup. I'll host the peace process.

Posted by: EssEff | April 2, 2009 12:13 PM | Report abuse

yeah, yeah EssEff!
You could always hook up with us in Lot 8 on July 8th! DC's fulla swag but we get imports...
this is not safe for work:

Posted by: DadRyan | April 2, 2009 12:30 PM | Report abuse

Hopefully I'll be a little mellower watching Chivas/Crew tonight....

Posted by: DadRyan | April 2, 2009 12:11 PM

Methinks you're still feeling the effects sir...the Massive are playing the Royals at Riot Into Stadium tonight, not the Goats. :)

Posted by: SportzNut21 | April 2, 2009 12:30 PM | Report abuse

oops!!!naptime!

Posted by: DadRyan | April 2, 2009 12:50 PM | Report abuse

Still OT, but this thread is aging anyway.

DadRyan, you get any Russian River Brew Co brews out your way? Tastey stuff.

Posted by: EssEff | April 2, 2009 1:03 PM | Report abuse

You are right, EssEff. San Pedro Sula might be tied for being the most difficult. Honestly, from what I have seen a draw is more likely in Chicago because let's face it, Honduras will be playing as if they were at home. Honduras will give the US many issues and perhaps have better one on one match ups that any of the other 5 teams in the hex. Let's keep in mind that they were missing arguably the best forward in CONCACAF, David Sauzo last night. Hopefully, we will not be ready to go in June as he just had his knee scoped.

Also, I hear San Pedro Sula is a sauna pretty much year round.

Posted by: Kromer523 | April 2, 2009 2:50 PM | Report abuse

I loved last nights line up.

Next time start Torres as the attacking center mid and i want to see specter at right back but other than that this might be the US's best line-up right now.

Ching looked great with Jozy and DMB and landy always play great together.

Posted by: peteywheatstraw | April 2, 2009 4:07 PM | Report abuse

And now that both Around the Horn and PTI talked about last night and PTI asked if Jozy is the next big US soccer star... I'm especially glad the team is looking out for him and keeping him grounded.

Posted by: sitruc | April 2, 2009 5:57 PM | Report abuse

Last night after checking around the world wide interweb after getting back from the game I looked at my buddy and said: "What is Jozy's ceiling, not necessarily on the field though. I really look at him and think 'He could be so good he makes this sport infinitely more popular here'". Am I wrong?

Posted by: JacobfromAtlanta-ish | April 2, 2009 10:38 PM | Report abuse

Hope you had a blast Jacob. It's a fair question, the kid is still awfully young and it does make you wonder. Hopefully he can stay focused, get some more playing time in Europe, and not end up on the same lonely dusty road Eddie Johnson is currently kicking a can on.
Any plans to come up for any United games anytime soon?While I'm at it, how bout you Reignking???

Posted by: DadRyan | April 2, 2009 10:50 PM | Report abuse