Video: Ajax Rout

Uruguayan international Luis Suarez has a hat trick in Ajax Amsterdam's 7-0 victory over Willem II Tilburg. Watch the abysmal defending by clicking here.

By Steve Goff  |  April 13, 2009; 6:00 AM ET
Categories:  Netherlands
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Americans Abroad
Next: Monday Kickaround

Comments

Lol at the woman at the end.

Posted by: PEddy | April 13, 2009 7:49 AM | Report abuse

Embedding disabled by request.

Posted by: TheJim1 | April 13, 2009 8:46 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: benonthehill | April 13, 2009 9:17 AM | Report abuse

Sooooo, uhh, how much does it cost to fly over there? How connected do you have to be to get a trial? I'm pretty sure I could wait to close down and then foul as they fly past and/or just not cover a guy in the box. Looks like my dream to be a pro in Europe may not be over as soon as I thought.

Or I could just go to L.A.

Posted by: JacobfromAtlanta-ish | April 13, 2009 9:45 AM | Report abuse

Five of the goals were scored to the keeper's left. I'm thinking he might want to see an ophthalmologist.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | April 13, 2009 10:01 AM | Report abuse

Really really bad team? Or really really good team?

Posted by: tundey | April 13, 2009 10:18 AM | Report abuse

Really really bad team? Or really really good team?

Posted by: tundey | April 13, 2009 10:18 AM
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A little of both. Willem defeated Ajax early in the season while Van Basten was just sorting out his starting 11. The Ajax team on the pitch yesterday has an average age of 23 with only one player at 30. They could be something special if they can keep all the players for another year or so.

Posted by: agoldhammer | April 13, 2009 2:29 PM | Report abuse