Weekend TV Schedule

What are you going to watch?

FRIDAY

Mexico, Chivas-America 6 p.m. Telemundo
Russia, Spartak Moscow-Terek 10 p.m. Setanta
England, Manchester City-West Brom 11 p.m. FSC
Argentina, Boca Juniors-River Plate (taped) 3 a.m. Monday FSC

By Steve Goff  |  April 16, 2009; 9:45 PM ET
Categories:  TV
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Surgery for Cherundolo, Altidore
Next: Friday Kickaround

Comments

The Frederick Keys play the Salem Red Sox Saturday at 2.

Posted by: Conservativemindsareinshackles | April 16, 2009 10:00 PM | Report abuse

wow so many games so little time. ManU v Everton, Chelsea v Arsenal, Juve v Inter and Boca v River.

Posted by: DCUnitedFootball | April 16, 2009 10:12 PM | Report abuse

I'll be watching Newcastle going down.

And this.

Thx,

Jay

Posted by: jayrockers | April 16, 2009 10:17 PM | Report abuse

LOL jayrock...
Glad to see someone else appreciates a World Class match up...
Did anyone every imagine B.K. X Sponge Bob X Sir Mix?

Pssst. I roasted bowls on the roof top of the same Dick's that Mix mentioned in *My Posse's on Broadway" back in the day.My boy worked the night shift back in like 96! Dude probably doesn't eat burgers unless they're from Kid Valley though,
on the real...Swass!

Posted by: DadRyan | April 16, 2009 11:48 PM | Report abuse

I don't know what I'm going to watch.

But I do know who I'm going to call.

Ghostbusters!

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | April 17, 2009 12:02 AM | Report abuse

You forgot the other Superclassico:

Chivas vs Club America, Sunday, April 19

Telemundo, 5:30 (pregame), 5:55 (game)

Posted by: bs2004 | April 17, 2009 6:42 AM | Report abuse

The FA cup semi-finals and maybe a couple of others.

Different note--per the suggestion last week, I got the mouth (if you sit in 132 you've heard her) and her sister to wear their United jerseys to school today.

Posted by: jmingus | April 17, 2009 7:50 AM | Report abuse

I'm going to a tea partay

Posted by: OWNTF | April 17, 2009 8:29 AM | Report abuse

I'll watch the United game on Saturday since I was there live tonight, maybe an additional MLS game or so - Sunday is all NASCAR :-)

Vamos United!

Posted by: dcufan | April 17, 2009 8:47 AM | Report abuse

Nice jmingus! Every Friday and every match day! Come on United!

Posted by: DadRyan | April 17, 2009 8:52 AM | Report abuse

I may not watch any of these as I'll be...

Posted by: JacobfromAtlanta-ish | April 17, 2009 8:58 AM | Report abuse

You know you're old if you saw Nana Gyau play for the Washington Darts...

Posted by: mercedeskk | April 17, 2009 9:11 AM | Report abuse

dang it the proliferation of the shark jumping Lonely Island continues! Yo Jacob! Better throw on that life vest like a Boss!
This is not safe for work Boss!

Posted by: DadRyan | April 17, 2009 10:10 AM | Report abuse

I ride a dolphin... LIKE A BOSS

Posted by: JacobfromAtlanta-ish | April 17, 2009 10:18 AM | Report abuse

I'm wearing my jersey at work right now. :-)

Posted by: Juan-John | April 17, 2009 10:20 AM | Report abuse

My wife actually wore a DC United ball cap to work today!
The LilRyan and I are rockin' the matching home set and headed into the District for lunch with a friend!
Vamos United!

Posted by: DadRyan | April 17, 2009 10:43 AM | Report abuse

Got my Emillio jersey on at work. Going straight to RFK from here

Posted by: Jaywag86 | April 17, 2009 10:58 AM | Report abuse

Three Mexican matches on Telemundo have been added

Thanks for the reminder!

Posted by: Steve Goff | April 17, 2009 11:04 AM | Report abuse

My idiotic posts from yesterday pale in comparison to you clowns today. It's a nice day, go outside and get some exercise.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | April 17, 2009 11:22 AM | Report abuse

Is this the first time that one of the Semi-Finals of the FA Cup will not be on PPV?

Such a nice weekend to be out and so many scintillating matches to watch. Argghhhh!

Posted by: RedDevil1 | April 17, 2009 11:09 PM | Report abuse