Freedom Rewind

Hope Solo does not mince words. We know that all too well.

So what did she think of Abby Wambach's 80th-minute challenge during the 3-3 WPS draw between Washington and St. Louis, an incident that appeared to damage Brazilian star Daniela's right knee?

"There was no excuse for it. I know Abby means well, I know she has a good heart and she would never want to see a player go down, but in the emotions of a game, it was right after the kickoff after they scored, there are too many emotions and she went in two-footed."

The play is at the 2:00 mark of this video. What do you think of it?

Daniela (two goals) was treated for two minutes on the field and several more minutes on a stretcher behind the team bench. At some point, she lost consciousness because of the pain and, as a precaution, a defibrillator was requested (though not used). She was later transported to a hospital for further evaluation.

Said Wambach: "She took a long touch so I charged and slid into it, slipped a little bit. She came in late, I came in late, I definitely think I deserved a yellow card, but I don't think it was malicious. I wasn't intending to try to take her out. I was going for the ball. That's not my game."

Jump to the continuation of this thread for much more.....

Said Lori Chalupny, Daniela's teammate: "The game is televised. I think that will tell the story. I don't really want to comment either way because I only saw it in a split-second."

Said Athletica Coach Jorge Barcellos: "I couldn't see very well, but what she told me when she came off the field was that it was a dangerous foul. I hope she will be able to come back to us without any problems. ... She was crying a lot."

As you'll recall, Wambach missed last year's Olympics after breaking her leg in a collision with Brazilian defender Andreia Rosa in a friendly.

"We are real sorry Daniela went down," Wambach said. "I never want to be on that end of a collision, never want to see a player go down, and I sure hope she is alright, considering especially what I have been going through the last nine months" of rehabilitation.

Wambach was the recipient of physical play throughout last night's game, much of it ignored by referee Shane Butler.

Read my full match report here.

By Steve Goff  |  May 4, 2009; 12:02 AM ET
Categories:  Freedom , Women
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: WPS Matchday: Freedom-Athletica
Next: Monday Kickaround

Comments

The refereeing was atrocious in this match, on both sides. I'm surprised it didn't degenerate entirely, and Shane Butler does not belong in the center of a U-8 match, much less a professional soccer match.

Posted by: DCU_Rick | May 4, 2009 12:34 AM | Report abuse

I find it amazing that they can't show us ALL the goals in our BORING soccer games on tv... WTF? Saw one great shot of a dejected, pissed Solo... Everyone is always complaining about the newspaper coverage while the tv coverage is not even half complete.... Meanwhile...

Posted by: DadRyan | May 4, 2009 12:37 AM | Report abuse

I need to go to bed.

Posted by: DadRyan | May 4, 2009 12:38 AM | Report abuse

It was a tough challenge, but Daniela lost the ball and put her leg out there in a late challenge herself. It's understandable that players and coaches were upset because there was a foul, but it was nowhere near the ejection that they wanted. Most will pay attention to Abby's contact with Daniela because of the injury to Daniela, but Daniela thrust her legs and body in a bad position after losing the ball. If Abby hadn't come in as she did, she may have drawn a foul. I doubt that though. It was criminal what Athletica players were allowed to do throughout the match. Especially in the first half, they weren't playing the ball at all. They were actively trying to make contact with Freedom players. The ref looked like he showed up on the wrong field and didn't want to admit it(that would explain the shirt being about 10 sizes too small for him). I've never seen players blatantly cleared out like that without even a whistle. I'm pretty sure I recall Solo going for heads early on as well...

//hope this isn't a double post...first submit needed approval because I left a letter out of shirt by accident

Posted by: sitruc | May 4, 2009 12:48 AM | Report abuse

Not a great tackle, but not the most vicious either. Unfortunately, caught Daniela with her leg already planted awkwardly as she tried to evade onrushing Wambach. Not to mention that Abby is a pretty big gal -- lots of momentum hitting the leg. On the lighter side -- Hope Solo would have stopped that tying goal that went right over the keeper.

Posted by: fischy | May 4, 2009 12:55 AM | Report abuse

""but Daniela lost the ball and put her leg out there in a late challenge herself""

HUH? Wambach was scissor kicking Daniela while sliding on the ground. How could Daniela present a "late challenge"?

Posted by: delantero | May 4, 2009 1:08 AM | Report abuse

What a great game. Athletica were getting away with murder with ref being on their payroll refusing to call the most obvious fouls on Freedom players you've ever seen.

Washington show great resiliency and Bompastor is amazing player. Also a great goal by Devanna that barely beat Solo in the corner. If you guys get a goalie then you could be a playoff team and maybe more.

I like this league a lot more than MLS since they actually SCORE a lot in this league PLUS you have best female players in the world while the best male soccer players play in Europe.

Posted by: mzzlite | May 4, 2009 1:13 AM | Report abuse

Looks like Daniela's first touch was too hard and, by the time she recovered, it was too late as Abby was sliding in. But, because Abby came in with two feet, she should have seen red.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | May 4, 2009 1:15 AM | Report abuse

I shouldn't have said late and I'll watch it again, but it looked like she was going for a challenge(for lack of a better word) as well. The ball got away from her when Abby came in and her legs were planted strangely as she tried to challenge Abby's challenge(I'm tired). There's no doubt Abby fouled her. I'll get around to watching it again in a couple hours.

Posted by: sitruc | May 4, 2009 2:39 AM | Report abuse

It was a late challenge deserving of a caution, but the referee was letting anything and everything else go, so what could he expect? There were two challenges on Wambach in the first half where the defender was allowed to body slam her without so much as a whistle. This person was clearly overmatched by the game he was assigned.

Posted by: schmuckatelli | May 4, 2009 7:08 AM | Report abuse

Is it me or does Solo have no vertical ability at all? The 3rd, and maybe the 1st, goals should have been saved.

The tackle was for the ball. Daniela moved the ball to evade Wambach and when she did that she put herself in the line of fire. Yellow card not intentionally dirty.

Posted by: bighungry | May 4, 2009 7:10 AM | Report abuse

no problem with the yellow; no problem with the physical manner of the 1st half.

beer in Siberia?

Posted by: J_S_F | May 4, 2009 7:18 AM | Report abuse

That was a nasty tackle. I'm sure Abby didn't mean to hurt her, but if she did, that would have been the way to do it.

Posted by: philofutbol | May 4, 2009 8:11 AM | Report abuse

The tackle was a little reckless. I think it was a combination of adrenaline from the Freedom's momentum + a wet field.

Posted by: bighungry | May 4, 2009 7:10 AM | Report abuse

I agree. On the third goal she was maybe a yard or two off her line and was still lobbed.

Posted by: AndrewKB | May 4, 2009 8:17 AM | Report abuse

Daniela's first touch was bad but Abby came in hard. It was a crunching tackle.

I wish Daniela the best. A speddy recovery.

It will be curious to see what action--if any--the league takes.

We are talking about two of it's stars. Obviously Wambach is the bigger star. i want to see good, aggressive play and to me it appeared that Wambach was trying to lead by example, sort of saying to her team "Let's get it started!". They needed to rally.

This is one of those that I'm not quite sure about. My opinion sort of changes depending on considering what it must have been like in real time and when I see the slo-mo replays.

When we were watching the game on tv last night, it was clear that Daniela was really, really hurting.

It wouldn't surprise me if that is a season-ending type of injury. I'm not saying it is, I'm just say that it could be. I really hope that it is not as bad as it looked.

Posted by: yankiboy | May 4, 2009 8:27 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: mzzlite | May 4, 2009 1:13 AM | Report abuse

-------------------------------------------
I agree with you about Bompastor, she is my favorite Freedom player right now.
And I also really enjoy the league.

As far as your take on the scoring goes: When defense is dreadful (which it has been in some of the game), it is a lot easier to score. The goalkeeping and the marking in the 3 games that I have seen on the tube have been surprisingly amatuerish at times. I have seen better defending in NCAA1 games.

And as far as your take on comparing men with the women (which is like comparing apples and oranges)--while many of the men's best players do ply their trade in Europe, and while I fully commend the WPS for the talent that it has managed to sign, a lot of the fantastic women players are not playing in this league (yet) and I am not sure if some of the average WPS clubs is much better than some of the Swedish or German clubs...

Posted by: yankiboy | May 4, 2009 8:34 AM | Report abuse

Wambach was taking a beating but I don't blame the St. Louis defenders. If is the officials' job to determing how rough they are going to let the match get.

Props to DCU_Rick. The line regaring Butler was a zinger.

Speaking of Shane Butler: First off, buy a bigger shirt or don't put it in the dryer because his phsyical form didn't inspire much confidence.

Secondly, maybe he needs better assistants.

And people want to kill the USL refs (especially at the USL2 level)...

Enough already. Yeah, it is a tough job, but c'mon. At least look like you are up to the task.

Posted by: yankiboy | May 4, 2009 8:52 AM | Report abuse

Yellow card seems fine to me. You could argue that Daniela lost possession and it was a 50-50 ball, Wambach committed to that ball and then Daniela moved into her. Intent has squat to do with this: if it's a dangerous foul, even if not intended, you eject. No, in this case, the card is for going in 2-footed (dangerous play) which you'd call on any 50-50 ball even if no-one was hurt.

I hope Daniela is okay and if not, recovers quickly. I'm glad to see WPS going with some reasonable business plans and I hope they can keep it up in a tough environment. And it's also unreasonable to argue that all the best players are here--not even close (you don't even have all the best American players). And the defensive play is at best--inconsistent (and that's to be expected in a new league--MLS defensive play was terrible the first year or two). Just look at the marking on the far post on the first goal--I think Daniela didn't have a defender within 8 maybe 10 yards of her.

Posted by: JoeW1 | May 4, 2009 8:52 AM | Report abuse

This was my first WSP game that I've caught on TV. I've watched WPS highlights but not a complete game. I have to say I was impressed. Loads of action, drama, and goals. All in all an exciting game to watch. I think as the season goes on the quality will further shine.

As to Wambach, I don't think any malice was there but it was a reckless two-footed tackle. It was late. Daniella did have a heavy touch but that still doesn't excuse a two-footed tackle. Wambach could have easily broken a leg or ankle. A two-footed tackle that late whether intentional or not is a sending off. You need to pay for being reckless and careless. However, in the context of this game I knew it wouldn't be a red. Challenges all over the pitch went unpunished.

Posted by: MichaelVann7 | May 4, 2009 9:01 AM | Report abuse

I think Wambach often is too aggressive, but her challenge on Daniella certainly isn't a red. The ball is within playing distance for both players--Daniella isn't in possession, and Wambach actually seems to get a touch on the ball. Of course, that alone doesn't excuse a foul. Wambach's play was reckless--she commits to a sliding two-footer early on, coming directly at her opponent, and deserved a yellow. But it wasn't violent, and the ball was 50/50 when Wambach started her tackle, so it doesn't rise to a red.

Posted by: macheath | May 4, 2009 9:07 AM | Report abuse

The referee for the match was Shane Butler. He is actually a FIFA referee (for Futsal). I am not sure what his soccer experience is. I belive he was an referee instructor at an ODP camp this past summer.

Perhaps he cannot see well in natural lighting and is much better indoors. His decision making abilities went awol the first half in particular.

Posted by: newcastle1 | May 4, 2009 9:10 AM | Report abuse

Couldn't make game had to watch FSC. Of interest to me:

*Mia in otherwise very banal interview singled out Lori Chalupny as the player she was most excited to see in person. "Every touch has a purpose." Agreed.

*Sonia Bompastor is solid gold. Doubters, come pay 20 bucks to see her play, you will not be disappointed. Would love to see a Tenorio profile. How'd she get so good? Also, what happened to the second French player Freedom drafted? If there's even a semi-Sonia over there Freedom should definitely find her.

*Daniela's second goal. Find a seam, crush it home. Sadly I fear it's the last goal she will score in a long while. It was a beauty.

*Cat Whitehill can absolutely crush the ball, accurately.

*Singer's full commitment to the challenge that set in motion Freedom's second goal. (About 1:48 on the video). Then the quality assist from Wambach -- she's been as effective with that cross as she has with her head.

*The FSC announcers are pretty bad. They went on for like 2 minutes about Daniela's "non-contact" injury, until they cued up the video. I don't think they ever mentioned that Wambach was carded.

*Center back McNiell is a thug.

*Wambach is a raging bull, and she does apear to gun for people when she's frustrated. That said, I'm not sure I see it Hope's way this time. Perhaps Hope's judgment is clouded by the fact that Wambach swung and connected with an elbow to the chest on a ball in the box late in the second half. Perhaps the severity of Daniela's injury is due not to the intent or execution of the challenge but rather to the awkward angle of the firmly-planted right leg? Season-ending? I hope it's not career-ending. Tough to watch. I hope it's not as bad as it looked.

Posted by: OWNTF | May 4, 2009 9:12 AM | Report abuse

If the referee had warned her previously, or felt that game management issues would result from her staying on the field, I can see a red card in the works- especially if the referee was aware of her reputation for hard fouls, as mentioned earlier.

It's certainly worth a yellow card- reckless and dangerous. After that I think it's up to the center official's interpretation of Law 12 in relation to the Run of Play. It's never a good feeling getting your marching orders when you didn't intend to hurt anyone.

Posted by: Rosslyn45 | May 4, 2009 9:13 AM | Report abuse

8000+ at Harvard to watch Marta lose to Kelly Smith and the Breakers. Excellent.

5000+ at SoccerPlex in the rain to watch Freedom. Good.

2500 at Buck Shaw to see Gold Pride beat Sky Blue. Bad.

Posted by: OWNTF | May 4, 2009 9:19 AM | Report abuse

The way that official was calling the game, this was a caution. Several hard challenges on Abby earlier (and other cationable offenses) in the match were overlooked.

Aside for the rain in the second half, which was dealt with easily by a trip to the tented biergarten, this was a great game to be at as the comeback and the relentless Freedom pressure in the second half made for a very exciting match. Six goals and many more near misses. Bompastor's goals (both headers) were just awesome. Player of the week for sure.

Please keep that ref away from the snacks.

Tks much Goffer for the coverage. If I have some time at lunch I can provide some player rankings/musings. My notes got a little wet.

Posted by: MR1Caretaker | May 4, 2009 9:51 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: mzzlite

The soccer is not bad for womens' soccer, but most of the goals scored in the Freedom/Athletica game were due to bad (ballwatching) defending, bad/indecisive goalkeeping, or both.

As far as Wambach's tackle goes, it was a late, clumsy tackle, but it was also pretty soft and apparent Wambach did not mean to injure the other payer. If she had, she at least would have gotten up a head of steam before going in.

Posted by: Ron16 | May 4, 2009 10:28 AM | Report abuse

I know that much of officiating is a "judgment call." However, that is no excuse the exercise of poor judgment.

The Center Ref set the level of allowable play in the first half with numerous unsanctioned fouls. Wambach's play was certainly no harder than what was allowed in the first half. It was only the result that was harsh.

In short, what resulted was a only natural consequence of the official's exercise of poor (or even no) judgment. And since one of his primary tasks is the safety of play, he should be held responsible by the league.

Posted by: carnack | May 4, 2009 10:34 AM | Report abuse

Neither WPS nor the St Louis Post have any updates on Daniela. Not sure what that might mean. What an exciting, hardworking, skilled player. As a fan of the league it was good to see her and StL break through, and that even the struggling teams have a nice stock of world-class players. Hoping no news is good news.

As for the ref, he was within twenty yards of several violent plays in the first half and did nothing - no problem with his line of vision, I assure you. When a defender puts both hands on an attacker's back and blatantly shoves them to the ground, without going near or even looking at the ball, that's a foul! Even if you let play continue, SAY something like, 'you, keep your hands down' and call it tighter the next time. He didn't assert control at all, until it was too late. Other than that the crew did a fine job.

I'm no fan of Solo's big mouth, but I think if you take her words at face value, she's 100% correct in this instance.

By the way, when was the last time Solo was scored on three times in one game?

Picture perfect WPS match night apart from the injury. I expected a small crown in this weather, but the fans packed the place and brought tons of energy. If I'm ever in the middle of a girls'-middle-school riot, I'll be prepared.

Posted by: Godfather_of_Goals | May 4, 2009 10:56 AM | Report abuse

The refereeing was atrocious in general. The Freedom should have had a penalty early on, and then there was a throw-in that was called the absolute wrong way- St. Louis looked very surprised, and Abby and Bompastor were both furious. Very poor officiating. I didn't get a good look at the foul at first, but I don't think it was malicious, just reckless, and probably made so much more severe from the wet grass and the speed that added to the tackle. The yellow, as Abby admitted, was deserved. Then again, you could hear Daniela screaming in pain from the stands.

Posted by: revsfanindc | May 4, 2009 11:01 AM | Report abuse

It was interesting to see the relatively vertically challenged Bompastor score twice with her head. It was even more curious to see the vertically challenged Sawa-san charge the box on several occasions, insofar as those were set plays.

The Freedom gave up three goals to a side that had previously gone scoreless. That will keep the McLeod watch going.

The size of the crowd was nice, given the rain and the availability of the match on FSC.

Posted by: universityandpark | May 4, 2009 11:08 AM | Report abuse

Whoa Nelly! Some controversy hits women's soccer! I wouldn't have imagined that I'd see a 30-comment post on Goff's blog about women's soccer.

I hope that the Brazilian player is okay.

Posted by: billindmd | May 4, 2009 11:15 AM | Report abuse

three goals three headers; Bompastor listed as 5'4" and DeVanna at 5'2"

not sure there was much KJ could have done; it was more on the defense. #1 was a tricky rebound off a great reflex save, and it fell to Daniela with no one on her. #2 was a tremendous goal, and she was marked tightly, just a great play. #3 was a great pass from Hanks to spring the English forward. The FSC announcers were faulting Spisak for not coming hard but to me that's on the marking back(s) who didn't give enough cushion to a fast player. She finished clinically to far post, it would have taken an amazing save to stop the shot. IMO. Still, if McLeod can raise it a level, that would be great.

Posted by: OWNTF | May 4, 2009 11:18 AM | Report abuse

OWNTF:

Amen. Totally unreasonable to implicate Spisak on the goals. Maybe the angle she took on #3 wasn't perfect, but the scoring pass, run, and the shot were absolutely perfect. StL has a nice team, I hope they get good support at home.

Posted by: Godfather_of_Goals | May 4, 2009 11:26 AM | Report abuse

Although Solo could have reached Bompastor's 2nd goal, I don't think STL's loss should be solely blamed on her. Their defense was awful. Washington clearly outshot STL.

Posted by: KG118 | May 4, 2009 12:02 PM | Report abuse

Oops, why did I say "STL's loss" (probably bec they felt like they lost). I meant STL's tie w/ Wash.

Posted by: KG118 | May 4, 2009 12:03 PM | Report abuse

It's a shame Daniela got hurt but the challenge that led to the injury did not look all that remarkable, ill intentioned or reckless. If you watch 10 minutes of any competitive match you will probably see a similarly physical attempt at a tackle.

I think folks are letting the knowledge of the extent of the injury color their perception of the foul. The ref has to make the call when it happens not wait for medical reports.

Ensuring safe playing conditions for the players is a prime responsibility for a ref but this challenge did not seem out of the ordinary.

Look at the picture (I admit it's hard to tell from just a still photo) accompanying Goff's article and tell me if THAT looks like a reckless foul.

Posted by: Joel_M_Lane | May 4, 2009 12:17 PM | Report abuse

I saw the game from up-close. Abby's foul was intentional and plain dirty, and a huge embarrassement for all parents who took their kids to cheer for the Freedom. She should have been taken from the stadium straight to a policy station, because that nothing short of criminal.

Hey Abby, do us a favor, please don't break Marta's leg as well, because we would like to watch some good quality soccer - like your friend Mia Hamm used to play - on the field, and not the soccer version of Ultimate Fighting Championship.

You can say whatever you'd like to the press and you can pretend all you like, but I know you must be loosing your sleep on this one, because you know this was just plain disgusting and coward, and you know it, just like Hope Solo said. And, boy she is 100% correct.

Here is a suggestion: Why don't you show a bit of nobility and admit you lost your head and issue an apology. May be then I will consider going back to being a fan of the Freedom. Until then...Go Athletica !!!

Posted by: Wiseman5 | May 4, 2009 1:30 PM | Report abuse

Well played, Wiseman5. That was hilarious.

...

That was tongue in cheek, right?

The second STL goal wasn't going to be stopped and all of them came from bad defense and/or turnovers, but Spisak was especially indecisive on the third goal. The defender took a horrible angle and was slow, but Spisak couldn't make up her mind on how to cover it.

Posted by: sitruc | May 4, 2009 2:01 PM | Report abuse

I gotta agree with Hope Solo. I question Abby's choice to slide in with two feet. That kind of tackle is only designed to take out an opposing player who's scored twice on you in the game. Daniella never had a chance. To be fair to Abby though, play in WPS is very physical and injuries are to be expected. Them's the breaks, hopefully not literally for Daniella's sake.

Posted by: Brokenbil | May 4, 2009 2:13 PM | Report abuse

Player rankings:

Bompastor (9): looked dangerous everytime she touched the ball. Also tenacious on D and had several fouls in a short span (she could/should have been catiouned for persistent infringement). 2 goals. Both on headers. Per OWNTF "solid gold" player of the week.

Wambach (6): With others scoring defenses now cannot just focus on her in the air; stupid challenge on Daniela results in demotion of 2 points.

Long (4): Too many giveaways costs her as the first sub out (rightly so). Megs are nice, but not at the expense of possession. She lost it at least three times unforced, one on a meg.

Sawa (8): Mia said she is one of the best midfielders in the world. Mia knows women's soccer. Would like to see her have a go at goal every now and then (I know this is not her role). Great long feed to Bompastor in first half and scores of other great touches while under pressure.

Lindsey (5): Showing much improvement and faster pace, turns and distribution, but still loses it too much.

DyDy_er (4): Seemed a little off track this match and better MF speed on Atletica was evident.

Sauerbrunn (4): Normally a prime time player. Lost ball while dribbling forward, which led to a Chalupny strip and first Athletica goal. Team speed of Athletica forwards a problem all around the back.

Whitehill (6): Needs to organize backs better or someone else (MF) needs to cover when Sauerbrunn goes forward. 2 goals on counters off Freedom giveaways. Got out of the way when Daniela fired the second shot at goal. FYI - I agree that Daniela's second goal was unstoppable and a beauty. Long balls on free kicks almost all on target this game.

Singer (6): a step too slow on Daniela. Several giveaways in first half. Higher ranking given she was the reason for goal 2 (as pointed out by OWNTF) and was composed second half moving forward.

Gilbeau (6): Like Singer, too many giveaways on wing passes and passes to MF, espcailly in first half. Had all day to cross to Bompastor for first goal and made the most of it.

Spisak (6): Spilled it at least twice for added excitement to the coming scurry for the starting position. Great save on a shot from long distance in first half.

Subs:

Devanna (7): Thought this was same old Devanna when she lost first touch after being sent clean through by Abby in second half. Still an awful lot of all out pace dribbling, but with a goal at 5'2, higher score required. Could be a big confidence booster for her.

Moros (6): Kept possession most of the time and works hard on both sides of the ball, but one costly giveaway in MF led to Athletica counter.

Gabarra: Why not use more subs in MF (or outside back) last 10 minutes?

Center Referee: The blog has spoken.

Posted by: MR1Caretaker | May 4, 2009 2:53 PM | Report abuse

First-I really hope Daniela is ok because she is a lot of fun to watch and brings so much to the women's game. The officiating was terrible and if this league is to be taken seriously...let's put in quality refs who manage the game the entire 90 minutes. That guy should never be allowed back on the pitch for the WPS. Abby's tackle was a little aggressive but remember this is a player who is always playing 100%. I think when that 3rd goal was scored she decided to put it into high gear to get one back and unfortunately, someone was hurt. Enough of Hope Solo and her comments! Keep them amongst your teammates. How many times was Abby knocked to the ground by your team (including one that should have clearly been a PK for Abby)? These are the best players in the world and unfortunate injuries are going to happen. You are a great goalie-when the negative comments start flying it only hurts the league. Finally, please for the love of G-d Gabarra...do something about your defense and stop them from playing on their heels. Move Bompastor to center mid so she can direct the flow better.

Posted by: baronessblixen | May 4, 2009 3:52 PM | Report abuse

I liked Hope better as a blonde. . .

Posted by: owendylan | May 4, 2009 4:06 PM | Report abuse

I really doubt Hope meant to diss Abby in her interview. She was just calling it as she saw it, and you know Hope Solo is not really the most careful communicator in the world. I noticed after the game Hope went over to where Abby was signing autographs and gave her a big hug.

Posted by: KG118 | May 4, 2009 5:06 PM | Report abuse