Weekend TV Listings

What are you going to watch?

FRIDAY

SUNDAY
MLS, Dallas-San Jose 3 p.m. Telefutura
Brazil, Avai-Sao Paulo 3 p.m. GolTV
WPS, Los Angeles-Washington 6 p.m. FSC

By Steve Goff  |  June 5, 2009; 9:42 AM ET
Categories:  TV
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Early Friday Kickaround
Next: Poll: USA vs. Honduras

Comments

Sonia

Posted by: OWNTF | June 5, 2009 9:49 AM | Report abuse

Goffino -
Since you scooped all the hollywood tabloids on the Speidi tale can we expect you to include your "Insider Reports" on TMZ with the weekend TV listings? What celebs will you be stalking in Chicago?

Posted by: soccerman | June 5, 2009 10:04 AM | Report abuse

Wales and US!

Posted by: daandre3 | June 5, 2009 10:23 AM | Report abuse

I'll listen to Bulgaria-Ireland

And watch...
Sweden-Denmark
USA-Honduras
El Salvador-Mexico

Posted by: Kev29 | June 5, 2009 10:23 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: OWNTF | June 5, 2009 10:30 AM | Report abuse

Shamrock v Cork isn't on?

Posted by: Reignking | June 5, 2009 10:31 AM | Report abuse

USA-Honduras and the tail end of Salvador-Mexico.

Posted by: Juan-John | June 5, 2009 10:35 AM | Report abuse

I don't know about you guys, but this gringo will be enjoying the outdoors with my family all the way up to kick off of the US match.
Grilled meats, cold beer, and a little GO USA! GO USA! :-)

Posted by: DadRyan | June 5, 2009 10:44 AM | Report abuse

Quote (OWNTF): "Hey I just noticed that the 4 am game is for the Axis of Evil Cup . . . and no matter the outcome, the terrorists win . . . I hope the refs can keep them both from going nuclear . . . . "

Beat me to it. Too funny.

Posted by: DCU4LIFE | June 5, 2009 10:47 AM | Report abuse

I'll listen to Bulgaria-Ireland

And watch...
Sweden-Denmark
USA-Honduras
El Salvador-Mexico...

Posted by: Kev29
---------------------

...reading a summons from divorce court, and then the late MLS game.

Posted by: troy6 | June 5, 2009 10:57 AM | Report abuse

Heck, I might even get up early to watch the 4:00am N. Korea v Iran game just to see what bonehead, cliche things the announcers will say about politics. For what it is worth, I think its three points for Iran. Otherwise, since its going to be raining in my neck of the wood maybe the Boliva v Venezula game (not because of the lefty politics of the countries but out of respect to Jaime Moreno and because I really like green - except for Mexico's green) , definitely the USA - Hondouras match and a bit of the Mexico game (during our half time and the tail end).

Posted by: nyjer1 | June 5, 2009 10:58 AM | Report abuse

WCQ Kazakhstan v. England Cox Fairfax Digital Pay Per View (Ch. 501) Saturday at 10:00 am.

Then USA v. Honduras at 8:00 pm while surfing the Dutch and Mexican games.

Posted by: BlackandRedRedDevil | June 5, 2009 11:03 AM | Report abuse

I might go to Summers and cough up the bucks for Uruguay-Brazil and Argentina-Colombia on Saturday afternoon. Wish the South American qualifiers were on a regular cable TV channel.

Posted by: SSMD1 | June 5, 2009 11:13 AM | Report abuse

Charleston game tonight, USA game and maybe some MLS action Saturday.
Pocono race and Freedom game on Sunday.

I'll probably miss half of those trying to work in the yard to fix everything the rain this week has messed up royally.

If I hadn't stupidly forgot to record the United match, I would have fit that into my weekend viewing at least once as well.......

Posted by: dcufan | June 5, 2009 11:18 AM | Report abuse

France-Turkey at 2:55PM EST on ESPN Deportes

Domenech furthers his cause to be the undisputed idiot coach of the world.

Bradley is a genius compared to this guy.

Posted by: LAfanofSI | June 5, 2009 11:24 AM | Report abuse

Forgot to mention, FRA-TUR is today, 6/5

Posted by: LAfanofSI | June 5, 2009 11:31 AM | Report abuse

WWII Memorial
USA-HON
Rocky Mountain Super-Classic-Derby-Challenge-Cup
Sleep

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | June 5, 2009 11:41 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: SSMD1 | June 5, 2009 11:13 AM

At least you can watch 4 CONMEBOL matches for the $20 cover. Not the worst deal on earth.

Posted by: Kev29 | June 5, 2009 11:41 AM | Report abuse

Forgot I'll be trying to get to the Screaming Eagles vs. La Barra Brava matches on Saturday

Posted by: dcufan | June 5, 2009 12:16 PM | Report abuse

@Reignking It seems like the Eircom league is never on tv or even online streaming. Where have you seen in broadcast?

Posted by: IrishCR | June 5, 2009 12:58 PM | Report abuse

4 am Iran v N. Korea.
Woo Hoo - kegs, eggs and atom splitting at my place!

Posted by: taktip | June 5, 2009 2:44 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: BlackandRedRedDevil | June 5, 2009 11:03 AM

I just noticed that this costs $24.95. Stop the insanity!

Posted by: Kev29 | June 6, 2009 9:16 AM | Report abuse

Don't pay $24.95 to watch England. http://www.atdhe.net/

Free streams. Sometimes they don't come in all that well or they are in a foreign language. I watch my Roma matches on here.

Posted by: giardinie | June 6, 2009 9:46 AM | Report abuse