Friday Kickaround

*Gotta Love English tabloid The Sun: "You're A Bunch of Thieves"

*Fox Soccer Channel, which won the Euro Champions League rights from ESPN, has announced its schedule for the first few matchdays of group play:
Sept. 15: Marseille-AC Milan, 2:45 p.m. ET
Sept. 16: Liverpool-Debreceni (Hungary), 2:45
Sept. 29: Glasgow Rangers-Sevilla, 2:45
Sept. 30: Manchester United-Wolfsburg, 2:45

*USA defender Heath Pearce's move to Turkish club Bursaspor fell apart, leaving him without a club and the Euro window closed. Next stop: Frisco, Tex.,?

*Portland's 24-game unbeaten streak in USL-1 ended with a 2-1 home loss to Rochester.

*Reigning NCAA champion Maryland, ranked eighth by Soccer America, and its rebuilt defense opens the season tonight against No. 9 UCLA in College Park. Kickoff is 8 p.m. Read about the Terps and the local scene.

By Steve Goff  |  September 4, 2009; 8:15 AM ET
Categories:  College Soccer , England , Euro Champions League , TV , U.S. men's national team , USL
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Weekend TV Listings
Next: USA News, Notes & Poll

Comments

I'm mostly reposting this from the "TV listings" thread because it fits better here:

Can Josh Wicks go to CostCo and get a special deal on bulk purchasing boxes of chocolates for the whole team?

The next week will be crucial for DC's season with 3 MLS games in 8 days. At Dallas tomorrow evening, home to KC midweek, and then Seattle again at RFK a week from tomorrow.

Everyone seems really down on the team after the loss to Seattle in the Open Cup but to me that was just a "one off" with no more meaning than the "one off" in which we beat Charleston a year ago. Yes, it would have been nice to win but the Open Cup is not important enough by itself to deem a season either a success or failure.

In 8 days we could be sitting pretty in the playoff race or virtually eliminated depending on how results go. I'm fairly optimistic but no one who watches this team can be too confident about it's ability to win consistently.

Fatigue and travel will be an issue. At least there's no reason to pretend CCL games are an important priority anymore so we can use mostly reserves when we have to play those.

Posted by: Joel_M_Lane | September 4, 2009 8:53 AM | Report abuse

I'm ready to move on. Let the Wicks stuff go, we can dominate Dallas and head towards the playoffs.

Posted by: UniteforDC | September 4, 2009 9:24 AM | Report abuse

Since Pearce is out of contract, it doesnt matter that the window is closed right?

Posted by: strago | September 4, 2009 9:25 AM | Report abuse

Left Back. What are we complaining we always need. Anyone we can trade to Dallas for him?

Posted by: VirginiaFan | September 4, 2009 9:30 AM | Report abuse

How about Fred, Josh Wicks, Marc Burch and a truckload of chocolates?

Posted by: benonthehill | September 4, 2009 9:31 AM | Report abuse

Pearce can go to whatever team wants him, as he's out of contract.

Posted by: UvaGooner | September 4, 2009 9:32 AM | Report abuse

heath pearce, about to ride off into the friscilating dusklight of frisco, texas?

(if that doesn't win me my 'most obscure reference on a soccer insider post' merit badge, then i give up)

i'm glad goff is back, it was like lord of the flies in here after the open cup loss.

Posted by: stairs | September 4, 2009 9:47 AM | Report abuse

SNIP

Huh? I thought FSC was going to be showing ALL the matches, on delay or otherwise. If they cut back from the four shown for each matchday shown on ESPN2 and ESPN Classic to two (one Tuesday and one Wednesday), that is going to be a BIG disappointment.

Posted by: DCUSince96 | September 4, 2009 9:48 AM | Report abuse

Report from England:

First, in response to the scurrilous allegations in that rag London Weekly Shopper, if I had wanted to sneak into the hotel room of a “prolific scorer” I would have headed straight for Rio Ferdinand. The lack of video evidence clears my name.

Second, despite our best efforts of casually hanging around in the lobby feigning interest in leaflets about hotel amenities, the only sightings were Darren Fletcher and Wes Brown. They both had good games on Saturday, but they’re hardly News of the World (or London Weekly Shopper) worthy.

Third, on a serious note, Arsenal play beautiful football. I happened to see them twice. Once against Portsmouth at the Emirates, and of course at Old Trafford. We did not win that game -- Arsenal lost it on a stupid decision by Almunia and an OG. Pains me to say it, but I think it’s going to take a year or so to recover from the defection of Ronaldo.

Fourth, on a down note, anyone who thinks MLS is competitive or wonders why players want to go to Europe is sadly deluded. Pompey, who sit bottom of the table and almost went into administration (bankruptcy) twice over the summer, are leagues above MLS. Some of the flicks, overlaps, lay-offs, tackles we saw are such stuff as dreams are made on.

Finally, it’s good to be back among the soccerati.

Mancosnob

Posted by: BlackandRedRedDevil | September 4, 2009 9:57 AM | Report abuse

Welcome back B&RRD. You might have missed this while you were away, but experts now agree, Wicks is whack.

I chanced to sit next to two Arsenal supporters at the DCU/Galaxy game, one of whom was in USA to coach for a spell. They came to watch Beckham and see their 1st MLS game. They were very polite, and struggled mightily to find nice things to say about what was unfolding before them. But it was difficult.

FWIW, on that one day, they were more impressed with Fred than anyone else in black. Other than the supporters, whom they totally dug.

Posted by: OWNTF | September 4, 2009 10:10 AM | Report abuse

Oh, the other thing they liked about MLS -- "drinking beers inside the stadium is brilliant"

Posted by: OWNTF | September 4, 2009 10:13 AM | Report abuse

DCUsince96 -- my understanding is that those are just the ones that'll be on FSC proper, live. Others will be delayed, while still others will be shown live on other channels they have access to (up in the 460s on DirecTV, for instance). I haven't seen any announcement of the latter point, but the channels are still marked as UEFA from when they did it for the play-in games.

Posted by: christopher_a_metzler | September 4, 2009 10:30 AM | Report abuse

I hope to see some of you guys at the MD game tonight. Our Terps have a strong team and a great attacking style to thier play. The MD soccer program has been the most prolific program at MD for the past 5 years (2 championships during that time) and they play right in our own backyard. It was great seeing Wallace come up through the MD system and then continue on with DC. MD produces players for the MLS and the MNT. Sasho is an excellent coach and the atmosphere is great. "The Crew" as the student supporters are called have begun picking up the chants that you hear all the time at DC games. VAMOS TERPS!!!

Posted by: terptilldeath | September 4, 2009 10:35 AM | Report abuse

Welcome back BaRRD. Even the Pompey players know that the ball is supposed to move forward and that they must run to it instead of waiting. One day, perhaps, MLS players will learn that.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | September 4, 2009 10:48 AM | Report abuse

I was planning to go to the MD game, but Goff's piece made me think it might be sold out. Anyone know if that's likely? Don't want to drive all the way out there for nothing...

Posted by: troy6 | September 4, 2009 10:49 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: OWNTF
================

Thanks for the summary. I don't have the stamina to read all 116 comments on that topic.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | September 4, 2009 10:50 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: troy6 |
------------------------------------------
If you get there early enough there will be tix available. They have a huge walk up crowd for MD games. I've been to enough games to know that if you get there about 30-45 minutes before kickoff you will be good to go. Good luck!!

Posted by: terptilldeath | September 4, 2009 10:54 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: troy6 |
------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------
Troy-
Or you could order tix from umterps.com and pick them up at will call. That's another option.

Posted by: terptilldeath | September 4, 2009 10:59 AM | Report abuse

@stairs -- It's Wes Anderson, just can't remember which one.

Posted by: edgeonyou | September 4, 2009 11:12 AM | Report abuse

Totally Off Topic:

During their prime year, which player was better: Ronaldo, Cristiano Ronaldo, or Ronaldinho?

This question occurred to me a while ago when Chest Rockwell lamented that people now abbreviate reference to Cristiano by simply saying "Ronaldo", and that this undermines one of the world's greatest.

Posted by: WorldCup | September 4, 2009 11:31 AM | Report abuse

Ronaldinho.

Or Zidane.

Posted by: Reignking | September 4, 2009 11:32 AM | Report abuse

I guess Bursaspor finally realized Pearce didn't play for the German National Team.

Posted by: PeteO1 | September 4, 2009 11:35 AM | Report abuse

Pearce was sacked.

Posted by: Reignking | September 4, 2009 11:43 AM | Report abuse

I get ESPN on my work TV.

I don't get FSC on my work TV.

I am unhappy.

Posted by: joedoc1 | September 4, 2009 11:43 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Joel_M_Lane | September 4, 2009 8:53 AM
========================

It may not, as you also wrote, be cause for writing off the season, but it's one more snowfall in the winter of our discontent. To me, the obvious conclusion that DC was outcoached and outplayed is a bad omen because that match was a championship final.

There are, of course, more games to be played, but if you compare this season to last, we have the same fixture congestion, the same dismal start in the CCL group stage, the same struggle to make the playoffs, no US Open Cup, and fewer injuries to blame.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | September 4, 2009 11:51 AM | Report abuse

joedoc1. If you have a work TV, quit whining.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | September 4, 2009 11:56 AM | Report abuse

I don't know whether anyone has already posted a link to this story from Thursday's sprog page:

Posted by: universityandpark | September 4, 2009 11:56 AM | Report abuse

Pearce can go to whatever team wants him, as he's out of contract.

Posted by: UvaGooner | September 4, 2009 9:32 AM
__________________________________________

All that means is that there are no restrictions from his end, nor on any non-MLS club in the world. However, there are restrictions from MLS' end. Apparently Dallas has the right of first refusal. I believe this was also the case with Szetela earlier this summer, but Dallas passed on him. If Dallas passes on Pearce, there is presumably some other MLS club that would then either try to sign him or pass on him, and so forth.

Posted by: universityandpark | September 4, 2009 12:06 PM | Report abuse

BlackandRedRedDevil- feel the same way after returning from a three month spell in germany. hate to say it, but fourth division sv babelsberg 03 would likley finish in the top half of the MLS table. sorry to become a eurosnob, but MLS has a long way to go. hopefully stadium atmosphere will carry MLS's growth here but that has some work to do as well.

what happened to heath pearce? from future nat team starter to arbeitslos, that has been a heck of a dive...

the worst thing about no espn for UCL is no UCL on espn360, which saves all of us non-FSC getters/cant watch the game live at 2:30 ppl.

Posted by: rademaar | September 4, 2009 12:10 PM | Report abuse

universityandpark - clearly you arent familiar with the league rule(s) regarding the LA Galaxy and national team pool players...

Posted by: VTUnited | September 4, 2009 12:11 PM | Report abuse

This just makes me hate Heath Pearce more. He couldn't just agree to conditions, and looks to be coming back to MLS, where his strengths will not be improved and his weaknesses will not be exposed. Don't believe me? Did anyone see the veteran leadership of Heaps in the Gold Cup?

It just aint possible to like this guy.

Posted by: UnitedDemon | September 4, 2009 12:12 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: VTUnited

Pearce isn't old enough.

Posted by: Reignking | September 4, 2009 12:16 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: terptilldeath

Sorry, but college soccer is generally a bore. Does more to ruin reasonably good players than anything else. My kids, having grown up in DC, are of course avid Terps fans though neither went to U Md (Duck Fuke, as they say), but I couldn't imagine spending a good Saturday afternoon watching such a game.

Now, the DC Blues Festival at Carter Barron, that is a different matter.....

Posted by: DCUSince96 | September 4, 2009 12:16 PM | Report abuse

You guys never know, Comcastsportsnet might be broadcasting more of Champion's League. It's not on the schedule yet, but they did a great job with the last couple FSN games they broadcast in HD.

Posted by: DadRyan | September 4, 2009 12:24 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: VTUnited

Pearce isn't old enough.

Posted by: Reignking

touche, salesman.

Posted by: VTUnited | September 4, 2009 12:28 PM | Report abuse

Indeed. I caught the first half of Pompey at the Gunners, and I recognized early on that I was watching a clinic in how to play team soccERRRR football.

Posted by: SportzNut21 | September 4, 2009 12:58 PM | Report abuse

Don't we wish DCU had gone for Pearce and not Szetela now?

Posted by: Reignking | September 4, 2009 1:25 PM | Report abuse

joedoc1. If you have a work TV, quit whining.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | September 4, 2009 11:56 AM

Na na na na, naaaaaaaaa!

Posted by: joedoc1 | September 4, 2009 1:29 PM | Report abuse

That's a pointed comment.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | September 4, 2009 1:30 PM | Report abuse

My 1:30 PM was poking fun at Reingking's comment, not joedoc's. No more stabs at Pearce, I promise.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | September 4, 2009 1:36 PM | Report abuse

I-270, you have a sharp wit. It has a certain edge to it. You simply cut me up.

Posted by: joedoc1 | September 4, 2009 1:41 PM | Report abuse

You have cut me to the quick.

Posted by: Reignking | September 4, 2009 1:42 PM | Report abuse

1. Should Sasho be pursued as the next DC united coach? ...not sure if he'd want it, but...

Well, Goff put the kibosh on my suggestion for Sasho as full MNT coach. Although, he did say that maybe it would be ok to have him join the youth system first and see how it goes.

It's just funny to me how many mediocre people do mediocre jobs and still keep getting hired. I'm talking about coaches, but it applies anywhere. Look at the NBA, how in the world did Elgin Baylor have a front office job for so long? Wes unseld? The list goes on and on.

Anyway, my point is that Sasho is a winner and given the chance...the sky is the limit. and i don't mean sky blue fc...

2. absolutely, dc united should have full court pressed for heath pearce. And communicate with the fans if they want to be coy to other GMs. "We are actively pursuing options to bolster our back line". again, that is all management.

Posted by: wordup1 | September 4, 2009 1:45 PM | Report abuse

Are you guys kidding me, any MLS Team could finish in the top half of the EPL!!!!!!! Snobs!

Joking, I have seen a few League 1 games live that impressed me more than FC Dallas KC Wizards.

JoeDoc, you could always take a long lunch and go to a bar......?

Posted by: grubbsbl | September 4, 2009 1:49 PM | Report abuse

Remember when DCU was ranked 25th for a week in the top 25 soccer clubs list (ESPN?). Ah, those were the days.

Posted by: Reignking | September 4, 2009 1:59 PM | Report abuse

I hear you, grubbsl. I'm near Pentagon City, so I'm sure I can find something here. SI colleague suggestions are more than welcome.

Posted by: joedoc1 | September 4, 2009 1:59 PM | Report abuse

And I've seen some MLS games that shame some EPL games. Wigan-Reading, anyone? Single games are highly subjective and dependent on a number of factors. A league's subsequent strength or weakness shouldn't be decided on a sample size of one, that's ridiculous.

And Grubbsl, we gotta try and get together for some supporters action since you're now out here in Flag.

Posted by: Josh86 | September 4, 2009 2:07 PM | Report abuse

are there any bars that will be showing brazil-argentina in baltimore on saturday?

Posted by: EdLeee | September 4, 2009 2:19 PM | Report abuse

If any place, here. But it's not shown in their line-up

Posted by: OWNTF | September 4, 2009 2:24 PM | Report abuse

Goff,

How can you overlook James Madison? Next to UVA, they have probably the most successful soccer history in Virginia, both men and women--although the men's teams have fallen on some lean years, the women are always competitive.

They ought to be be considered a local team. I mean, you gotta drive through the campus on 4-5 hour drive to VA TECH!

And why VA Tech is considered "local" is beyond me. And, this is Post wide, not just soccer.

Posted by: delantero | September 4, 2009 2:32 PM | Report abuse

Pearce can go to whatever team wants him, as he's out of contract.

Posted by: UvaGooner | September 4, 2009 9:32 AM
__________________________________________

Posted by: universityandpark | September 4, 2009 12:06 PM |
---------------------------------------------------

If someone knows better than I, please feel free to correct me...but I think that is not a correct statement.

I believe the closing of the European transfer window precludes Pearce from signing with any team in UEFA's ambit. He was already out of contract. and free to sign with any team there. Now, he is not so free. MLS has a different window (I don't know what that window date is, but I think it's soon). If he wants to play this fall, it seems he doesn't have a lot of options now. Dallas is basically it, unless he wants to play chicken with them and force a trade...or, perhaps he can sign with a team in some other non-European country, if their window is not closed. Or, he can wait until the UEFA window reopens in December/January.

Posted by: fischy | September 4, 2009 2:34 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: delantero

Its not that much further than UVA, and also there is obviously a large alumni base in the DC metro area. I do agree though that JMU should be included

Posted by: VTUnited | September 4, 2009 2:40 PM | Report abuse

Ambit? I learned a new word. Or is that a sleep aid?

Posted by: Reignking | September 4, 2009 2:41 PM | Report abuse

Delantero:

Va Tech is considered "local" mostly because a very large segment of the student population hails from Northern Virginia. Those kids and the parents who pay their tuition like reading about their Hokies in the sports section (and elsewhere).

Please note that this is a somewhat recent phenomenon. When i was a student there in the early and mid (and late) 80s, you needed a magnifying glass to find a mention of VT in the Sports section. Then, along came a guy named Michael Vick.

Posted by: loosek | September 4, 2009 2:46 PM | Report abuse

Please. VT is twice as far as UVa is.

It has everything to do with VT being the biggest state school in Virginia -- its like Penn St being covered by Philadelphia. Or UGA covered everywhere in this state.

Posted by: Reignking | September 4, 2009 2:48 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Josh86
*******

Surely you are not suggesting that anyone who frequents these pages when s/he should be working, studying, sleeping, eating, praying, mating, or anything else-ing has only seen one game?

Posted by: BlackandRedRedDevil | September 4, 2009 2:51 PM | Report abuse

France eliminated in PKs yesterday.

First 8 are scored, then next 5 are missed.

Posted by: Reignking | September 4, 2009 2:54 PM | Report abuse

Also, the college football section would be awfully bleak if all the Post covered was UMD and UVA...

Posted by: VTUnited | September 4, 2009 2:58 PM | Report abuse

""VA Tech is considered "local" mostly because a very large segment of the student population hails from Northern Virginia. ""

JMU can cite the same student population, but since they are not a huge school not as many numbers wise. But our alum have had a notable impact on local pro sports---Steve Buckhantz, former Redskin Gary Clark, Charles Haley

Posted by: delantero | September 4, 2009 3:02 PM | Report abuse

BaRRD!!!

Did you have that pint(s) for me?

Posted by: joedoc1 | September 4, 2009 3:04 PM | Report abuse

And by the way, VA Tech men got toasted boom roasted by a truly local school, UMBC, in their opener.

So Vicks' school got bitten by the Retrievers.

Posted by: OWNTF | September 4, 2009 3:15 PM | Report abuse

haha great pun OWNTF. yeah I can't make any claims as to the greatness of the soccer team, though that run with Nyarko was fun to follow.

Posted by: VTUnited | September 4, 2009 3:18 PM | Report abuse

Yes, the Hokies got absolutely punked by UMBC. The score was 3-1 and it wasn't that close. It'll be long year for Hokie soccer fans.

Posted by: loosek | September 4, 2009 3:27 PM | Report abuse

And I thought I was the only one that remembered "Boom, roasted"...

Posted by: Reignking | September 4, 2009 3:33 PM | Report abuse

troy6:

I've been attending MD games since middle school. If you're not averse to minor trespassing, you can go around the back side of Ludwig and try to hop the fence. If you feel like you're stealing, go buy a terribly overpriced hot chocolate (I believe they were $3.50 for a shot's worth last year) at the concession stand.

WorldCup:

At their best, the one I'd want to watch most is Ronaldinho, easily. Ronaldo and C. Ronaldo are both spectacular players, but are a bit too result-focused. Ronaldinho got results too, but took the time to focus on entertaining as well. There's an element of cheekiness and joy in his game that the other two haven't shown.

fischy:

As a free agent, Pearce can sign with a European club because signing a free agent isn't a transfer. A transfer takes place between 2 clubs, while signing a free agent is the same as promoting a youth team player; only 1 club is involved. His options don't really change.

***

I see a lot of people saying that we should have waited for Pearce instead of Szetela. I disagree, and not just because I have never quite trusted Pearce.

For one, Pearce wouldn't fit the 3412 we seem stuck on. He might do better than Burch, but it's still not a real fit for him. If we go to a 442, that changes, but until that becomes a consistent change Pearce wouldn't help us all that much. Second, Szetela gives us a potential replacement for Olsen and/or Gomez. The fact that Soehn put him in the doghouse doesn't make him a bad player, or make it a bad idea to have signed him. I figure we'll have Szetela next season in an important role, while I am pretty sure Will Chang will be dropping Soehn (barring a miraculous MLS Cup run). Szetela's positional versatility opens up a lot of options for us (he, Olsen, Simms, and Wallace give us 4 midfielders that would do well in a 433, which in turn would get Quaranta closer to goal, for example).

Pearce will almost certainly be too expensive for what we're getting at a position that, frankly, isn't all that important. MLS teams spending $200K on an outside back are almost certainly doing something wrong.

Posted by: Chest_Rockwell | September 4, 2009 3:35 PM | Report abuse

Well, since we don't seem keen on keeping Szetela around, maybe they'd be interested in trading Pearce for Szetela and Wicks, or Burch and Wicks (which is the trade I would prefer since I actually like Szetela)

Posted by: alecw81 | September 4, 2009 3:39 PM | Report abuse

Nah, Dallas has had their share of psycho keepers.

Posted by: Reignking | September 4, 2009 3:42 PM | Report abuse

Didn't DC beat and or tie Leeds (when they were up), Blackburn, and Tottenham. That makes us 2-1-1 against EPL teams, right? Even if it's 1-1-2, that's still 5 points out of 12 (41.7%). That extrapolates to 47 points and 11th place in the 2008-09 EPL season. Therefore... what? OK DadRyan, I'm stepping away from the calculator now.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | September 4, 2009 3:45 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Joel_M_Lane | September 4, 2009 8:53 AM
========================

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | September 4, 2009 11:51 AM
************************************

"fewer injuries to blame" is exactly why I remain optimistic.

And for all the EuroSnobs no rational person believes MLS teams w a $2.3 mil or whatever salary cap can compete longterm w EPL teams or other teams from top leagues.

But I'll continue to support my local team (even if by "support" I may sometimes mean venting my spleen at the team, it's front office, the stadium, concessions, ball boys...)!!!

Posted by: Joel_M_Lane | September 4, 2009 3:53 PM | Report abuse

JoeDoc, I had a pint for you. It was a lovely pale ale called Hophead. For OWNTF I had something called Ruff Justice. For I-270 I had something called Ruff Nights. For VBB I had something called Bluebird. For everyone else here, especially fellow DCU fans, I had plenty of bitter.

Posted by: BlackandRedRedDevil | September 4, 2009 4:05 PM | Report abuse

"Fewer injuries to blame" is exactly why I'm not optimistic. We should be way ahead of where we were last year. I get you, and I'm supporting DC United too, but we're in the Steve McLaren Paradox where the success of our team means that the coach stays.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | September 4, 2009 4:08 PM | Report abuse

I-270 you may find yourself trapped in the Steve McLaren Paradox but I'm in Dreamland. And when I wake up I'm going to Rock Candy Mountain where everybody wins MLS Cup and all the cops have wooden legs!

Posted by: Joel_M_Lane | September 4, 2009 4:14 PM | Report abuse

Can't WAIT for tonight's game at UMD, terptilldeath! We have season tix, two senior citizens who always sit right under the radio guys in the booth, right on the midline. We've watched this team for six years, some fab soccer and exciting games. Sasho is a wizard!

Posted by: sbuck | September 4, 2009 4:49 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: delantero | September 4, 2009 3:02 PM | Report abuse

And we can count Lindsay Czarniak amongst them? Seriously, it doesn't matter about how many kids this area sends to JMU.

We're ignored because our football team plays in the IAA or FCS subdivision. While that is the only team and the rest are full Division I, the stigma of the football team not playing IA is attached to the rest. Not viewed as a big-time program, no coverage. Just look at Mason's Final Four run and how their coverage exploded.

Posted by: Josh86 | September 4, 2009 4:59 PM | Report abuse