Matchnight: United-Marathon

Greetings from RFK.

Marathon arrived in Washington at around 1:30 this morning, concluding a coup-inspired journey that forced the club to spend eight six hours on a bus traveling from San Pedro Sula to Guatemala City, fly to Miami and then connect to Reagan National Airport.

Forward Jerry Palacios is serving a red card suspension and defender Mauricio Sabillon is out with an injury. United's Christian Gomez is also suspended.

With a 3-0 victory over Jabloteh last night, Toluca (4-0, 12 points) has all but secured a quarterfinal berth. A loss by DCU (1-2, three) tonight would eliminate the club from contention because the best it could do is pull level with Marathon (2-1, six) after six games. The first tiebreaker is head to head, and the Hondurans will have won both meetings. A tie or one-goal victory tonight leaves United in contention but in need of help on the final two matchdays.

Kickoff: 8 p.m. ET.
TV: Fox Soccer Channel, Galavision.
English Announcers: Max Bretos, Christopher Sullivan.

DCU's lineup and subs to come.....
DCU: Wicks; Vaughn, Simms, James, John; Shipalane, Olsen, Wallace, Quaranta; Pontius, Emilio. Subs: Kocic, Jakovic, McTavish, Fred, Moreno, Szetela, Khumalo.

Please join us for pregame, in-game and postgame discussion. Enjoy!

By Steve Goff  |  September 24, 2009; 6:41 PM ET
Categories:  CONCACAF Champions League , Confederations Cup
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Weekend TV Listings
Next: United Rewind

Comments

vamos united!

Posted by: jezz | September 24, 2009 6:55 PM | Report abuse

why is wicks in goal.

Bill Hamid Now in the CCL!

Posted by: FatSickBoot | September 24, 2009 7:13 PM | Report abuse

Good that we'll get to see Vaughn and Shipalane, but the latter is going to have to do better than his last appearance.

Posted by: StewartDC8 | September 24, 2009 7:24 PM | Report abuse

I am so glad that I don't have to listen to Bretos, as I watch it on Galavision, although my espanol is limited.

Vamos United!!

Posted by: dogboy | September 24, 2009 7:32 PM | Report abuse

184 days until United's first 2010 MLS league match!

Posted by: Curious99 | September 24, 2009 7:35 PM | Report abuse

VAMOS UNITED!!!!

Posted by: 9Nine9 | September 24, 2009 7:38 PM | Report abuse

Vamos United!

Posted by: rademaar | September 24, 2009 7:56 PM | Report abuse

Vamos United!!!

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | September 24, 2009 8:00 PM | Report abuse

whats with the football lines and numbers? who played there

Posted by: kennyisbigk911 | September 24, 2009 8:10 PM | Report abuse

Oh c'mon Emilio...

Great set up, awful whiff!

Posted by: combedge | September 24, 2009 8:12 PM | Report abuse

Wow, Luci. Wow.

Posted by: the_slammer | September 24, 2009 8:12 PM | Report abuse

Emilio FAIL. Good effort by Tino and Pontius though.

Posted by: hoyanick1 | September 24, 2009 8:12 PM | Report abuse

seriously...who keeps playing football at RFK? Do they just paint the lines and cover them up to fit in with all the other crappy MLS stadia?

Posted by: rss317 | September 24, 2009 8:16 PM | Report abuse

Some of Luci's scoring drought this season can be explained be weak service. It's a team game (to state the absurdly obvious).

But...

Our DP has flat out missed too many scoring opportunities like that last one. I'm sure we can find a striker who can miss that shot for 10% of his $750K salary.

Adios, Emilio.

Posted by: PrinceBuster21 | September 24, 2009 8:20 PM | Report abuse

Shipalane showing some skills...

Posted by: Reignking | September 24, 2009 8:21 PM | Report abuse

United is absolutely bossing the game, with nothing to show for it.

Posted by: the_slammer | September 24, 2009 8:25 PM | Report abuse

rss317, I was wondering the same thing. Can anyone explain this?

Posted by: kacd | September 24, 2009 8:26 PM | Report abuse

Football lines are leftover from a bowl game at RFK last season (EagleBank Bowl?). When the grass gets cut short, the lines become visible.
That's just my best guess though.

Posted by: FrancoNiell | September 24, 2009 8:35 PM | Report abuse

Two nice attempts there. Emilio to force a corner and then Wallace with a near goal on the header.

Posted by: FrancoNiell | September 24, 2009 8:38 PM | Report abuse

Holy crap I just saw Emilio create something.

Posted by: Reignking | September 24, 2009 8:39 PM | Report abuse

so many chances. We gotta get one before half.

Posted by: FrancoNiell | September 24, 2009 8:40 PM | Report abuse

I've been pretty impressed by Shipalane, Emilio just can't finish

Posted by: JacobfromAtlanta-ish | September 24, 2009 8:41 PM | Report abuse

This is ridiculous. 4 great chances at least, 2 blundered away by Emilio. If we don't score this half it will be a travesty.

Posted by: the_slammer | September 24, 2009 8:41 PM | Report abuse

That's seven legitimate chances we've had...and still no goal.

Posted by: edgeonyou | September 24, 2009 8:42 PM | Report abuse

Emilio needs to stop missing his chances

Posted by: strago | September 24, 2009 8:43 PM | Report abuse

I think Emilio is reeeeeally feeling the pressure

Posted by: JacobfromAtlanta-ish | September 24, 2009 8:47 PM | Report abuse

WHAT IS THIS SUB? THE MOST CREATIVE PLAYER ON THE FIELD SO FAR???? Take Emilio off if anyone!

Posted by: the_slammer | September 24, 2009 8:49 PM | Report abuse

Why sub Moreno in two minutes before half? That makes no sense.

Posted by: FrancoNiell | September 24, 2009 8:50 PM | Report abuse

Who did Moreno come in for? Missed it...

Posted by: iammrben1 | September 24, 2009 8:50 PM | Report abuse

What is the coach thinking? That kid was doing well.

Posted by: Ivanovich84 | September 24, 2009 8:51 PM | Report abuse

I don't get him coming in for Shipalane either

Posted by: JacobfromAtlanta-ish | September 24, 2009 8:51 PM | Report abuse

Tommy may have finally and fully lost his mind. That sub makes absolutely zero sense.

Posted by: jpeace121 | September 24, 2009 8:51 PM | Report abuse

When I saw Jaime warming up on the sideline I thought, "Well, Emilio hasn't been great and I'd probably wait until the half to bring him off but why not"? Lo and behold, Tommy Boy pulls off a guy who has been performing as good as anyone on the field (and better than most). Hand Soehn his pink slip on the way off the field for halftime, please.

Posted by: EricVilhelmsen | September 24, 2009 8:53 PM | Report abuse

You can tell that Soehn has his subs scripted before the match....and he rarely deviates based on the flow of the match.

Posted by: FrancoNiell | September 24, 2009 8:53 PM | Report abuse

ROFL @ FSC being "out" in NY State (probably just because a class team is on the tube instead of that garbage that plays on MSG.

I was really lookin forward to watching this game!

Posted by: FatSickBoot | September 24, 2009 8:57 PM | Report abuse

I was really lookin forward to watching this game!

Posted by: FatSickBoot | September 24, 2009 8:57 PM | Report abuse

We should be winning 3 zip.

Hey Luciano, try to put the ball between the pipes and under the bar...Shiplane couldn't you go another 2 mins?...Ben, love that bad attitude...Wicks, you're not very graceful but yer the Man o the Match so far.

Posted by: 9Nine9 | September 24, 2009 8:58 PM | Report abuse

At this point, Emilio couldn't finish a dessert.

Posted by: billq1 | September 24, 2009 8:58 PM | Report abuse

Don't think Soehn had a choice on the substitution; Shipaline wasn't complaining so I assume he was injured. The commentators said he was tired so it couldn't be that he was tired.

Posted by: 9Nine9 | September 24, 2009 9:06 PM | Report abuse

1st half thoughts:

Emilio, our beloved DP, is doing what we've come to expect.

Avery John stinks.

Other than that very good 1st half. If we had an actual DP striker it'd be 2/3-0.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | September 24, 2009 9:09 PM | Report abuse

Another mystery sub: seems Soehn's technique of developing young players is you start them, and if they are doing ok/well you pull them just before half time just to screw with their head, but if they are a complete disaster you keep them on the entire game and then call them out in the press conference in order to hence their confidence.

Posted by: SoehntheExit | September 24, 2009 9:09 PM | Report abuse

Goal!

I take back all the nasty things I said about you, Luci.

Sorta...

Posted by: PrinceBuster21 | September 24, 2009 9:11 PM | Report abuse

That's right Luci, between the pipes and under the bar.

Posted by: 9Nine9 | September 24, 2009 9:11 PM | Report abuse

Hey look at that. Our beloved DP does what a DP should do.

Kudos to him.

Maybe the lack of extensions on his head helped better navigate that ball into the net.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | September 24, 2009 9:11 PM | Report abuse

Nope Poop, it was my under the bar speach. I don't like to brag but... ; )

Posted by: 9Nine9 | September 24, 2009 9:14 PM | Report abuse

2-0 D.C. in the 55th.

Posted by: redskinsux | September 24, 2009 9:19 PM | Report abuse

Jaime scores one in the run of play?!@ In a game where that happens, anything is possible.

Posted by: inzzo79 | September 24, 2009 9:20 PM | Report abuse

Toe blow :)

Posted by: Reignking | September 24, 2009 9:20 PM | Report abuse

Man, went to walk the dog and missed the first goal.

Rewinded the DVR to see the first and missed the second!

So, I visit the Insider and hope to miss our third!

Posted by: delantero | September 24, 2009 9:24 PM | Report abuse

Nice. 2-0 sends us through. We just need to keep a clean sheet.

Posted by: FrancoNiell | September 24, 2009 9:25 PM | Report abuse

It's interesting how frustrated Marathon is getting. They haven't adjusted to the referee yet. This is the same ref who had our last league game and didn't call any of the upper body wrestling. We are definitely using that to our advantage.

Posted by: fedssocr | September 24, 2009 9:25 PM | Report abuse

I think I like the lineup today and for the next few months. And Marathon is not a bad team at all. There's some quality there.

But United, with it's 30th different line up in as many games has produced some good quality jogo bonito!

Vamos United!

Posted by: delantero | September 24, 2009 9:26 PM | Report abuse

I think we should enjoy Pontius while we can. He'll be off to Europe before long. Terrific skill and energy from him tonight.

Posted by: jpeace121 | September 24, 2009 9:26 PM | Report abuse

So who scored?
I caught the first half at the Sushi joint believe it or not. My inlaws probably thought that was strange getting the hostess to flip the game on and swivel one of the TV's in the direction of our table.
Just got home to see Emilio (wait I thought this guy sucked...) score his second? goal... Who got the other?

Posted by: DadRyan | September 24, 2009 9:36 PM | Report abuse

This is really disconcerting. 3-0? Really?

Just when I've gone and written off the season (and Emilio) they score three goals in 30 minutes and raise my hopes again.

It's not fair. They'll still rip my heart before the season is over. You know they will.

Vamos United!

Posted by: PrinceBuster21 | September 24, 2009 9:38 PM | Report abuse

Jakovic on for Olsen in 75th. Hope he's 100% now....because there's not much reason to risk a setback on a match like this.

Posted by: FrancoNiell | September 24, 2009 9:40 PM | Report abuse

this is hilarious. how's the crow tasting guys?

Posted by: DadRyan | September 24, 2009 9:40 PM | Report abuse

Man, these Marathon guys need a hug. That country's got a case of the Mondays.

Posted by: Logan_Circle | September 24, 2009 9:41 PM | Report abuse

I can't believe how MLS teams have turned around in the CCL.

Posted by: Reignking | September 24, 2009 9:42 PM | Report abuse

Emilio with chance for double hatrick .... and he's spent

Posted by: inzzo79 | September 24, 2009 9:42 PM | Report abuse

"this is hilarious. how's the crow tasting guys? Posted by: DadRyan"

Bold statement. Can't say I disagree! Too many whiners . . . Avery and Vaughn with solid games. Shipalane showing some energy. Gomez who?

Best game we've played in months. Cheers to Maraton, they are a quality side in difficult cirumstances.

And I've taken plenty of those Latin buses on lonely roads!

Posted by: delantero | September 24, 2009 9:47 PM | Report abuse

How is that only a yellow on their #10?

Posted by: JacobfromAtlanta-ish | September 24, 2009 9:47 PM | Report abuse

Here comes the dirty play we've come to expect from sore losers.
Wallace doesn't look too good.

Posted by: DadRyan | September 24, 2009 9:48 PM | Report abuse

Wallace may have just had his ankle broken. Did not look good.

Posted by: the_slammer | September 24, 2009 9:48 PM | Report abuse

Wow that was really really ugly.

Posted by: Reignking | September 24, 2009 9:49 PM | Report abuse

Can't allow a late goal...

Posted by: FrancoNiell | September 24, 2009 9:52 PM | Report abuse

that was terrible. Not a red card!

Posted by: FrancoNiell | September 24, 2009 9:53 PM | Report abuse

I missed the Moreno red, what happened?

11 shots on goal and 8 corners, not bad.

Posted by: JacobfromAtlanta-ish | September 24, 2009 10:02 PM | Report abuse

Hey hey say say DC United aint goin away!!!

VAMOS UNITED!!!

Posted by: 9Nine9 | September 24, 2009 10:04 PM | Report abuse

The crow tastes excellent!

Posted by: redskinsux | September 24, 2009 10:07 PM | Report abuse

@JacobfromAtlanta-ish Morino sort of elbowed the guy. It should not have drawn red.

@Dad Emillio got 2 and Morino got the other one.

Good nite ladies!!!

Posted by: 9Nine9 | September 24, 2009 10:10 PM | Report abuse

Totally different team without Olsen on the field... Some great ball movement, about damn time...

Posted by: SoehntheExit | September 24, 2009 10:14 PM | Report abuse

Wow, just wow.

I chose to not sit here and post, so I could have an untainted view of the game.

3-0, just pure beauty! I agree with the yellow on Moreno, but need to check out the aftermath to see exactly why he got booted... I'm guessing he protested too much?...

Overall, that was a damn good game. United came out and really showed their desire. Benny getting involved. Emilio scoring 2 goals?!? Yeah...

They showed fire. They showed spunk and I think that the rest did them good. Maybe I'm drinking the DC United "Kool-Aid" but I really do think that the rest did them good. They showed they can do it, I expect them to make the play-offs.

No more excuses. They proved it to us fans that they can do it. They damn well better do it.

Posted by: dogboy | September 24, 2009 10:14 PM | Report abuse

Moreno did not get a straight red. If you were paying attention, you'd have seen him get the immediate yellow card. Then, after all the the pushing/shoving, yellowing, and general argy-bargy lasting about a minute, a Marathon player and Moreno were each shown a yellow -- presumably for being too chatty. Dumb stuff from our veteran leader who should know better.

Posted by: edgeonyou | September 24, 2009 10:15 PM | Report abuse

The Ol' Moreno elbow to the face of the dude on his back trick jacob.

FYI Shiki Sushi at the Ballston Commons Mall gets FSC.. So if you're not feeling the Beckham Chicken Fingers at Union Jack's keep in mind the kind folks next door are down to throw the DCU game up on the tube for ya. I don't think I've ever seen a Sushi joint with so many flat screens!

Awesome result.

Posted by: DadRyan | September 24, 2009 10:15 PM | Report abuse

So assuming we beat San Juan Jabloteh at home, and Toluca beats Marathon, are we through since we own the tiebreak?

Posted by: the_slammer | September 24, 2009 10:25 PM | Report abuse

"and general argy-bargy lasting about a
minute"

I'd like to think an argy bargy could make it into a Goff game report one day.

Posted by: delantero | September 24, 2009 10:29 PM | Report abuse

@redskinsux: You should try a little sushi with your Emilio braces...
It's tastier than the dirty bird...;-)
We need a CCL fantasy game man!

Posted by: DadRyan | September 24, 2009 10:31 PM | Report abuse

Ahhh, Soehn stinks. Our DP blows. Moreno is too slow. Wicks is awful...

A fashionable 3-0 whupping of a decent side.

Let the crow fly!!

Posted by: sevnshvn | September 24, 2009 10:34 PM | Report abuse

slammer,
assuming that we both lose to Toluca and both beat SJJ, we'd be through. But we have to finish business against SJJ and hope they lose to Toluca.

Posted by: CrippledKeeper | September 24, 2009 10:36 PM | Report abuse

I don't know what to do. I just watched an important DCU game and I'm happy not pissed as has been the norm lately. To borrow a call from another sport's commentator "Awesome baby with a capital A".

Posted by: croftonpost | September 24, 2009 10:36 PM | Report abuse

Dyachenko sighting in section 206, I think row 8. Had 3 girls with him. I guess the Minnesota Thunder is going well.
Give them helll, Rod!

Posted by: RodimusMaximus | September 24, 2009 10:55 PM | Report abuse

why is wicks in goal.

Bill Hamid Now in the CCL!

Posted by: FatSickBoot | September 24, 2009 7:13 PM
-----------------------------------------------------

I would hope his play tonight was all the answer you need. As for you suckas who stayed home, I hope tonight's game was all the answer you need. Game of the year, for a United fan. I'm delighted I exchanged my Galaxy and Sounders tix for tonight's game and the Jablome game.

I'm also a helluva coach. I posted a couple of days ago about starting Emilio and Moreno up top. United looked pretty good in the first half, especially after surviving some great chances by Marathon thanks to Wicks' saves -- but the field really tilted in United's favor when Moreno came on and Pontius was shifted to the wing. I also claim some credit for the first goal because I screamed at John to "Cross it, now!!" I almost got Pontius a goal,too -- when I screamed at him to run up field "Go, Chris", with the ball on the other side. These are the kind of moments you too can enjoy when you attend the game with a few hundred of your closest consequential strangers.

Seriously, though -- it was awesome to see United come up with the needed 3 goals to grab second place. The first half, they looked good, but I was beginning to wonder where the goals would come from. Aside from that hideously bad free kick -- Luci should never be allowed to take another, under any circumstances -- Emilio was pretty much at the top of his game. Can't expect much more from him than he delivered tonight, though he should have had a hat-trick. Also, Vaughn and James were great tonight -- especially Vaughn. There are one or two players I could criticize, but why bother with negativity tonight?

Posted by: fischy | September 24, 2009 11:12 PM | Report abuse

@fischy, who you callin' sucka, sucka?
When I got back from the Sushi joint to see that two goals had been scored since we left at the end of the first half I was delighted to catch the third! I thought the same thing about this being one of those games that had to have been really sweet to be at. Kinda like LAST YEARS OC final...ugh..
Anywayz. Sweet result, and yes lucky mofos who were at the match tonight.

Posted by: DadRyan | September 24, 2009 11:19 PM | Report abuse

OK -- since some of you are wondering about the Shipilane sub, I'll chip in with a bit of a criticism. Perhaps it was because he was physically struggling, but I didn't notice that. I did notice that he was very ineffective and just before Jaime got up, Shipilane made a horrible decision in a good attacking position to defer to Avery John, who was calling for it. Tiyi slipped the ball to John and dropped back into defense. Not what an attacking midfielder should be doing. It was a WTF moment for me, as was John's useless lob over everybody. Not saying that's what Soehn reacted to, but it wouldn't surprise me. It was a crucial substitution that turned the game in DCU's favor. So there!!!

Posted by: fischy | September 24, 2009 11:21 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: SoehntheExit | September 24, 2009 10:14 PM |

How many goals did they score with Olsen on the field -- how many great chances did they create? And, by the way, how many times can you be just completely wrong with each of your comments in one thread?

Posted by: fischy | September 24, 2009 11:24 PM | Report abuse

Those of us who were at the match: bravo.

Those of you who had legitimate, sensible reasons why you could go: bummer. Wish you could have been there.

Those of you who blew it off, or worse, didn't go even though you had season tix and it would have been free to get in: you chose poorly.

Posted by: christopher_a_metzler | September 24, 2009 11:24 PM | Report abuse

Moreno did get a yellow -- and then spent the next several minutes hovering around the ref asking him why. Then he got the second yellow/red. My question is whether he did anything wrong in the first place. I saw him zig and zag to keep the ball away from the defender, but I couldn't see anything that earned a yellow. The replay I saw at the replay truck was a wide shot that showed little. Did he even foul the guy, much less earn a yellow?

Posted by: fischy | September 24, 2009 11:30 PM | Report abuse

He threw the elbow up fischy. We've seen it before. His first two touches were more than enough and with the third he let his emotions get the better of him. As we saw with Montero getting river danced on, it's less about the landing of the blow(cuz they're all divers anyway) it's the intent. That was also displayed with his taunting of the Honduran fans with his little hand signals. Will be interesting to see if further action is taken.

Posted by: DadRyan | September 24, 2009 11:38 PM | Report abuse

I never saw a second yellow, so my impression was it was a straight red, maybe as a correction of the original call. The interval was the other officials on that side weighing in with the ref. I could be wrong but that's how it looked from across the field.

Whatever it was, he apparently did earn it. Anyway, good for him. Moreno's shown new life the last few games, ditto Olsen, and now Emilio is getting in on the act.

Hope to see Gomez on the field Sunday.

Posted by: Godfather_of_Goals | September 24, 2009 11:39 PM | Report abuse

I knew DC wanted this pretty badly when they came onto the field for the 2nd half a good 3 or 4 minutes before Marathon did.

Great game. Pretty much everyone played well, not least of all the makeshift backline.

I Love Luci!

Posted by: Joel_M_Lane | September 24, 2009 11:43 PM | Report abuse

One more observation. If United beats Jabloteh on the 30th, and Marathon doesn't get the win hosting Toluca on the 1st (maybe even if they do), here's what I'd do:

After the Chivas game on the 3rd, DCU should rent some practice field and hotel space in Toluca. As soon as practicable after the Chivas game, send Allen, Shipilane, Habarugira, DiRaimondo, Szetela, N'Silu, Khumalo and Hamid down to Toluca to practice and get acclimated to the insane altitude. That way, we'll have 7 field players acclimated to the conditions there, and none of them would see action against the Crew anyway. United might be able to give a decent account of it against Toluca, if most of the players are altitude-fit. They say you need at least 10 days to adjust. 2 weeks ought to do it.

As for the guys getting ready for the Crew game -- there have to be some other bodies around to practice with them. Maybe some of the Academy players, local USL players, or the Terps.

Posted by: fischy | September 24, 2009 11:44 PM | Report abuse

Or Jacobson, depending on who is more likely to be needed as a reserve against Columbus -- him or Szetela -- Wallace's condition might influence that call.

But, seriously, if the game doesn't matter, United's gonna play the 2nd-team anyway. Why not give them time to get acclimated?

Posted by: fischy | September 24, 2009 11:51 PM | Report abuse

I wouldn't want my team sending me on a long vacation during the most crucial stretch of the MLS season. Whatever their roles or the end result of the season, it's important for those guys to stick around and be a part of it.

Posted by: Godfather_of_Goals | September 25, 2009 12:00 AM | Report abuse

I believe Moreno got two yellows ... one for the arm to the guy's chest / neck ... another for dissent.

Someone had to ruin an excellent night by mentioning Rod Dyachenko. Ha. :)

Posted by: Cerealman | September 25, 2009 12:11 AM | Report abuse

fischy, can I get a little of what you've been smokin' lately? Sheesh, sending scrubs to go hang out in Toluca for a week ahead of the rest of the team? That's crazier than a black and pink 3rd jersey!
;-)

Posted by: DadRyan | September 25, 2009 12:20 AM | Report abuse

@GoG and DadRyan -- (1) I'm not talking about a vacation. I'm talking about a team (or part of it) encamping in advance of a game to prepare for and train at altitude. It's not unheard of for national teams to do similar things to get players ready, (2) I'm talking about at least 10 days, not just a week (but a week is the bare minimum needed to adjust and most "experts" think at least 10 days is needed), and (3) that crucial stretch you mean --- it's just one more game -- one game they won't play in. Then, they can fly back with the rest of the team to prepare for the last game @ KC.

It's not as crazy as it sounds....

Posted by: fischy | September 25, 2009 12:59 AM | Report abuse

I could see Peter Nowak pulling something like that off, but not Soehn.

Posted by: redskinsux | September 25, 2009 1:32 AM | Report abuse

I think we won because Rodian Dyachenko was in the house. Either that or he's the reason we missed so many opportunities in the first half. He's like a crazy Russian albatross!

Posted by: RodimusMaximus | September 25, 2009 9:44 AM | Report abuse

I'd rather them spend money on replacing the pitch in the off season. Is another bowl game scheduled?
It's pretty bad that every time they cut the grass the field looks like that.

Posted by: DadRyan | September 25, 2009 10:26 AM | Report abuse