Video: Five for AC Milan

Goals by Ronaldinho, Thiago Silva, Marco Borriello (two) and Klaas-Jan Huntelaar for Milan. David Suazo of Honduras scored Genoa's second goal:

By Steve Goff  |  January 6, 2010; 7:23 PM ET
Categories:  Italy
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: MLS-FIFA, Adu, Beckham, Dallas
Next: Red Bulls Hire Coach

Comments

It's a shame Borriello was offsides on that third one. It would've been one hell of a hattrick.

Posted by: spikeman | January 6, 2010 8:24 PM | Report abuse

Ha - here an even better video...

Landon Donovan stars in a MEXICAN lottery commercial.

Quite funny, really.

Posted by: ErickSp8 | January 6, 2010 8:43 PM | Report abuse

I should add the translation for the "no hablos."

Caption - Mexican Frontier 7:30am
COP: Stop right there.
LD: I am Mexican.
COP: Of course not, you're Landon Donovan!
LD: Awwh.
COP: What are you doing over here?
LD: It's just that it's winning in Mexico is easier.
COP: WHAT?!?
LD: No, no, no! I'm talking about GanaGol.
COP: GanaGol???
LD: GanaGol - the new game where it's easier to win because there are only 12 games.
COP: Well, it'll be easier for ME...not for you!
LD: [Sighs]
COP: So go back home. NOW! LET'S GO!
LD: [Walking Away] CULEEEEEEERO!

Posted by: ErickSp8 | January 6, 2010 8:57 PM | Report abuse

Goff:
I'm gonna ask this question the next post as well. Is it possible for DC to lure back Bryan Arguez, who has been without a club for a while? What about Needham? I heard he was considering MLS on another blog. These seem like just the type of players we need.

Posted by: UnitedDemon | January 6, 2010 9:06 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: ErickSp8

Video is much funnier than reading it. I hope Landon got paid a lot for that.

Posted by: delantero | January 6, 2010 11:05 PM | Report abuse

I don't know what to say about that commercial other than, "wow."

Posted by: sitruc | January 7, 2010 12:01 AM | Report abuse

Great video highlights, though I could have done without the insipid, effeminate music.

Posted by: Ron16 | January 7, 2010 6:26 AM | Report abuse

You've probably seen these on Big Soccer or elsewhere, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to post em here:

Posted by: DadRyan | January 7, 2010 9:24 AM | Report abuse

Chuck yeah! There's a Chuck marathon on Syfy today starting at 5.

Posted by: Reignking | January 7, 2010 9:54 AM | Report abuse

Come to think of it, Landycake's GQ photo shoot at the water fountain, the Mexican Lottery Sombrero commercial . . quite the marketing superstar. Puts LeBron and Jordan to shame.

Posted by: delantero | January 7, 2010 10:49 AM | Report abuse

That video is fantastic. Nice to know that Landon can laugh at himself a little bit.

Posted by: vivzig | January 7, 2010 11:25 AM | Report abuse