Video: Victories for Real Madrid and Barcelona

Barcelona 2, Malaga 1:

Real Madrid 5, Tenerife 1:

By Steve Goff  |  February 27, 2010; 11:57 PM ET
Categories:  Spain
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Netherlands roster for USA friendly
Next: Edu's late goal lifts Rangers over Celtic

Comments

Midnight? Goodness gracious, Goff.

Tenerife's goal should not have counted--I believe the ball is dead once it is in the goalies hands. (Unlike the bad old days.)

Posted by: glfrazier | February 28, 2010 5:33 AM | Report abuse

27 days until United's first match!

Posted by: Curious99 | February 28, 2010 9:28 AM | Report abuse

Mo Edu, who came on in the 26th minute for the injured Lee McCulloch, scored the only goal in Rangers 1-0 win over Celtic. During a 90th minute scramble in 6 yard box, he got his left foot on the ball. DMB in the 18 but DNP.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | February 28, 2010 9:57 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | February 28, 2010 10:02 AM | Report abuse

So what happened with Donovan today? I read he didn't play due to Flu? Sure he isn't just tired?

Posted by: DadRyan | February 28, 2010 10:16 AM | Report abuse

Donovan came on in the 63rd.

"Donovan also embarrassingly missed his open goal, when he got on the end of Rodwell's cross." (Soccernet)

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | February 28, 2010 10:24 AM | Report abuse

Yes, huge miss for Landyscones...but HUGE goal for Maurice Edu - 93rd minute game winner for Rangers in the Old Firm at Ibrox. Mo won't be buying any drinks tonight.

Posted by: soccerman | February 28, 2010 10:41 AM | Report abuse

Also, a very entertaining league cup final going on...I love ESPN360.com!

Posted by: soccerman | February 28, 2010 10:46 AM | Report abuse

You know who's very good? That Casillas fellow.

Posted by: JacobfromAtlanta-ish | February 28, 2010 11:02 AM | Report abuse