Video: Eto'o scores on bicycle kick

From Inter Milan's 3-0 Serie A victory over Livorno.....

By Steve Goff  |  March 24, 2010; 8:46 PM ET
Categories:  Italy
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: MLS, D.C. United news & notes
Next: A few minutes with Bryan Namoff

Comments

Eh. Nice shot, but the pass needed to be better... ;)

Posted by: fischy | March 24, 2010 9:01 PM | Report abuse

Barca should've kept him.

Posted by: redskinsux | March 24, 2010 9:06 PM | Report abuse

technically an overhead kick ... impressive, either way

Posted by: inzzo79 | March 24, 2010 9:07 PM | Report abuse

"I'd have saved that bike, then rode it to the store for ice cream."

- Hope Solo

Posted by: Rand-al-Thor | March 24, 2010 9:24 PM | Report abuse

My goodness Eto'o. My god Josh Smith.

DadRyan, lemme know and I'm in for the Argy Bargy Superliga.

Posted by: JacobfromAtlanta-ish | March 24, 2010 9:44 PM | Report abuse

Also, if you go to the 'my team info' tab, you can choosse to simply switch divisions

Posted by: JacobfromAtlanta-ish | March 24, 2010 10:28 PM | Report abuse

that is amazing.

Posted by: peteywheatstraw | March 24, 2010 10:32 PM | Report abuse

Jacob, I tried that and it didn't work. Subsequently contacted the dudes at the site about opening up the league and they got right back to me about merging the leagues. I think once they close they are locked by admin until further notice. They said if they get permission from Brian76 they'll merge the leagues. Stay tuned.

I sent Brian an email and also posted something in the last thread.

Wow. Ugly Betty just got her braces off!...

Posted by: DadRyan | March 24, 2010 10:55 PM | Report abuse

This may have been mentioned in an earlier thread but I just saw some sports highlights including an incredible whiff on a clearance from potential England keeper David James. It led to one of the easiest goals ever scored at any level. Didier Drogba doesn't usually need that kind of help. The goal made taking candy from a baby look hard by comparison.

I don't expect David James to repeat a mistake like that against the US in South Africa but the highlight is prime comedy.

Posted by: Joel_M_Lane | March 24, 2010 11:32 PM | Report abuse