Weekend TV listings

What are you going to watch?
FRIDAY

Argentina, Colon-Independiente 7 p.m. FSE
MONDAY
England, Manchester City-Wigan 2:45 p.m. ESPN2
Spain, Bilbao-Santander 3 p.m. DirecTV

By Steve Goff  |  March 26, 2010; 12:25 AM ET
Categories:  TV
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: D.C. United to sign Carey Talley
Next: Friday kickaround

Comments

Oh sweet, Chelsea-Villa on ESPN Classic.
I was disappointed when I didn't see an ESPN2 game on the guide. Didn't even think to look for Classic.

Posted by: LovetheGoffer | March 26, 2010 12:34 AM | Report abuse

Everybody got their beachballs reading for Liverpool-Sunderland?

Posted by: Louise9 | March 26, 2010 12:37 AM | Report abuse

Wow, why would anyone even leave their house on Saturday? I imagine Wife of Insider reacting similarly to my wife if I tried to justify 12 straight houes of viewing.

Posted by: dimesmakedollars | March 26, 2010 1:10 AM | Report abuse

Nice Jaime piece, Goffinho.

Telling/Sobering/Eye Opening to realize that he has played for so many years for this club . . . here's to another fine season for him.

Posted by: delantero | March 26, 2010 1:29 AM | Report abuse

Everybody got their beachballs reading for Liverpool-Sunderland?
Posted by: Louise9
=============

I'm willing to bet that a few dozen in the stands do.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | March 26, 2010 7:21 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | March 26, 2010 7:28 AM | Report abuse

I'm watching three U-14 games Saturday morning (referee), then making the trek up North to Frisco to watch the Dynamo beat FC Dallas. I started to ref more games as I have been out of work awhile but now I am working full time again. I'm glad to be working but I miss all the soccer I watched at home during the week!

Posted by: SomeSoccerFan | March 26, 2010 7:36 AM | Report abuse

Everything I want to watch is on Galavision, Fox Soccer Plus, Telefutura and Telemundo. I have Comcast so I guess I will watch Home & Garden all weekend with wife of Nine.

Posted by: 9Nine9 | March 26, 2010 7:51 AM | Report abuse

Is wife of Nine is like Seven of Nine?

As an aside, since this is a political blog masquerading as a soccer blog, Jeri Ryan (7/9) contributed to the senate campaign of Barack Obama, but not monetarily. Scroll to Obama vs Ryan.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | March 26, 2010 9:43 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: dimesmakedollars

My wife claims there is always soccer on, and wasn't happy when I told her MLS started last night.

Posted by: Reignking | March 26, 2010 11:02 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: dimesmakedollars

Posted by: Reignking

Well at least Goff can claim to be working if he watches soccer all weekend, i'm just being lazy. I need to start a soccer website or freelance or something to provide cover from wifely abuse.

Posted by: Brian76 | March 26, 2010 2:36 PM | Report abuse

For those of you that haven't heard yet, there is a blackout issue for the DCU game tomorrow night on DK. It is a definite problem right now on FIOS and possibly a problem on other systems as well.

Posted by: croftonpost | March 26, 2010 3:31 PM | Report abuse