Video: Spectacular goal by Inter Milan's Maicon

You won't believe this goal by Brazilian defender Maicon in the 75th minute of Inter Milan's 2-0 victory over 10-man Juventus:

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

By Steve Goff  |  April 16, 2010; 10:52 PM ET
Categories:  Brazil , Italy  | Tags: F.C. Internazionale Milano, Inter Milan, Italy, Juventus F.C., Serie A, Soccer
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: World Cup, D.C. United, MLS, Freedom
Next: Saturday kickaround

Comments

Fantastic. And as a bonus, we get a "Shut up, Juventus" from the Special One at the end of the clip.

Posted by: EdTheRed | April 16, 2010 11:01 PM | Report abuse

I'm gonna try that. Who wants to shag balls?

Posted by: delantero | April 16, 2010 11:28 PM | Report abuse

I've got that move.

Posted by: JacobfromAtlanta-ish | April 16, 2010 11:56 PM | Report abuse

Kurt Morstink could have done that.

Posted by: jerrinna | April 16, 2010 11:56 PM | Report abuse

I like how Serie A and the Bundesliga announce the goal-scorer's first name and the fans yell out his last name three times. Pretty cool.

Posted by: Juan-John | April 17, 2010 12:15 AM | Report abuse

WTF were all those pros doing? Hey! I got that pot R(IGHT here IDIOTS! LOL!

Posted by: DadRyan | April 17, 2010 12:48 AM | Report abuse

SPECTAKOOLAR!!!

Posted by: Kosh2 | April 17, 2010 2:40 AM | Report abuse

OT: In case you ever find yourself in the area: Last night my friend and I were at Liam Fitzpatrick's, an Irish pub in Lake Mary, FL, north of Orlando. There was a sign that said they were planning to open at 7 this morning to show the EPL match. (Of course we are watching from the comfort of our motel room in Maitland.)

Posted by: universityandpark | April 17, 2010 8:34 AM | Report abuse

I can do that in my sleep... well, my dreams anyway.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | April 17, 2010 9:04 AM | Report abuse

amazing goal, It take excellent timing to pull off that shot.

Posted by: g3impreza | April 17, 2010 9:12 AM | Report abuse

Only Dani Alves would hate that goal.

Posted by: Reignking | April 17, 2010 9:23 AM | Report abuse

I don't see the big deal. I did that in a game Thurs. night...twice.

Like I was telling the boy, practice the juggling, because it doesn't just look cool.. you get to use it in games ALL the time....

Posted by: fischy | April 17, 2010 11:57 AM | Report abuse

Diaaaablo...man

Posted by: boricuabopper | April 17, 2010 2:17 PM | Report abuse

Holy sweet Jesus. Incredible.

Posted by: thomaswheatley | April 18, 2010 2:12 PM | Report abuse

It's all right footed...amateur really.

Posted by: mosler | April 19, 2010 8:19 AM | Report abuse