Videos: U.S. World Cup player highlights

Insider loyalists share their video work:

From 723FootballFilms.....

From John Berrodin, a seventh-grade teacher in Pennsylvania.....

By Steve Goff  |  May 28, 2010; 10:15 AM ET
Categories:  2010 World Cup , U.S. men's national team  | Tags: U.S. soccer, World Cup
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Friday kickaround
Next: World Cup video: Teams arrive in South Africa

Comments

John and 723: corporate America wants restitution for all the productivity just lost by folks watching those at work. ;-)

I would have liked to see Donovan splitting Mexico's defense for goal #2 in the qualifier a few years back and Feilhaber's full volley in Gold Cup, but maybe that is just because I love watching el Tri deflate.

Nice job fellas.

Posted by: troy6 | May 28, 2010 11:15 AM | Report abuse

oops, I had been having trouble with John's video and only on replay did I see that he did include the volley.

Posted by: troy6 | May 28, 2010 11:18 AM | Report abuse

Nice. I'd really hate to try and defend the US on set pieces. Seems like anyone can score.

Not only that, but our mids have proven they can score from distance.

TWO WEEKS TO GO!!

Posted by: delantero | May 28, 2010 11:21 AM | Report abuse

I'm inspired to go out and shoot the size 3s in my trunk into the building.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | May 28, 2010 11:29 AM | Report abuse

What was up with Hannehman throwing the ball at the linesman and getting a yellow?

Posted by: delantero | May 28, 2010 11:30 AM | Report abuse

deloantero,
Four years ago, when Rosicky (sp?) torched us from distance, I remember wishing we had someone -- anyone -- on the team who could and would drill a goal from the outside like that. Thank you, soccer gods.

Posted by: Marmaduke_40 | May 28, 2010 11:48 AM | Report abuse

The 1st video is so dark it makes me feel as though I am going blind.

Posted by: stephen_james2 | May 28, 2010 4:18 PM | Report abuse

The 1st video is so dark it makes me feel as though I am going blind.

Posted by: stephen_james2 | May 28, 2010 4:18 PM | Report abuse