Weekend soccer TV listings

What are you going to watch?
SATURDAY

Brazil, Corinthians-Santos 3 p.m. GolTV
Friendly, Chile-Northern Ireland 4 p.m. ESPN Deportes
WPS, Washington-Philadelphia 6 p.m. FSC
Friendly, Chicago-AC Milan 8 p.m. FSC

By Steve Goff  |  May 27, 2010; 5:22 PM ET
Categories:  2010 World Cup , MLS , TV , Women  | Tags: MLS, WPS, World Cup
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: World Cup news & notes
Next: R.I.P. St. Louis Athletica

Comments

USA-Turkey live, then DCU-Chivas live. I may need to watch baseball just to calm down.

Posted by: Juan-John1 | May 27, 2010 5:40 PM | Report abuse

WPS, Washington-Philadelphia 6 p.m., live at the game.

OT - Great news: Sean Lanigan found not guilty.

Posted by: Rand-al-Thor | May 27, 2010 5:46 PM | Report abuse

Juan-John1: the same.

Posted by: christopher_a_metzler | May 27, 2010 8:29 PM | Report abuse

I dont own an USMNT jersey. Is it OK to wear my DC United jersey to the US/Turkey match? Or will I get heckled?...

Posted by: AnthonyTheGreat | May 27, 2010 10:44 PM | Report abuse

Anthony,

It is always OK to wear the black and red. Go USA and Vamos United! :)

Posted by: croftonpost | May 28, 2010 3:26 AM | Report abuse

USMNT v Turkey live looks tentatively like all I'll do

Posted by: giardinie | May 28, 2010 8:19 AM | Report abuse

Here is one good addition to Senior Goffino's list:

Saturday 10pm Portland Timbers Vs Boca Juniors on FSN North West. if you satalite or digital cable service with an exspanded sports package you should get this channel.

Posted by: jjfooty | May 28, 2010 8:45 AM | Report abuse

I'll have USA v. Turkey on in the background while I make whatever I'm going to take to the Barra Brava tailgate. Then, off to "historic" RFK.

Posted by: BlackandRedRedDevil | May 28, 2010 9:44 AM | Report abuse

I will be at the USA v. Turkey game. Don't think I'll make it to the DC United game but will definitely be watching on TV at least

Posted by: kevbalt | May 28, 2010 10:58 AM | Report abuse