Spain vs. Germany in World Cup 2010 semifinal

Spain and Germany meet for the right to face the Netherlands in the World Cup final.

Game stats here, in-game commentary here, shot chart here.

Live streaming video of the game can be found here.

Who ya got, Spain or Germany? Vote here.

By Matt Bonesteel  |  July 7, 2010; 1:52 PM ET
Categories:  2010 World Cup , Germany , Spain
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: An American fan (and his flag) at the World Cup
Next: A few minutes with U.S. soccer coach Bob Bradley

Comments

30 minutes until...I completely stop using anything on the internet except podcasts and I start conversation with "Don't say anything about the game".

Posted by: Reignking | July 7, 2010 1:59 PM | Report abuse

Pedro starts for Torres, and Germany starts two guys I've never heard of.

Wow:
Police in Rio de Janeiro are searching for a high-profile soccer player accused of orchestrating the kidnapping and murder of a pregnant woman believed to have been a former lover, officials said Wednesday.

A judge in Rio de Janeiro issued an order Wednesday for the arrest of Flamengo goalkeeper Bruno Fernandes Souza and his friend, Luiz Henrique Ferreira Romao.

Posted by: Reignking | July 7, 2010 2:09 PM | Report abuse

I'm going to every soccer and sports website, including FIFA's, to ask that they not post the score until I've watched the re-broadcast. Or I could just close my browser.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | July 7, 2010 2:11 PM | Report abuse

Vaya con Dios.

Posted by: Reignking | July 7, 2010 2:28 PM | Report abuse

LOS GEHTS DEUTSCHLAND!

Posted by: rademaar | July 7, 2010 2:30 PM | Report abuse

All hail the octopus!

Posted by: Joel_M_Lane | July 7, 2010 4:30 PM | Report abuse

The world waits to hear from Paul the Octopus again.

Posted by: fischy | July 7, 2010 4:32 PM | Report abuse

2010 Spain = 2006 Italy

GO NETHERLANDS!!

Posted by: birdynumnum | July 7, 2010 4:37 PM | Report abuse

2010 Spain = 2006 Italy

GO NETHERLANDS!!

Posted by: birdynumnum | July 7, 2010 4:37 PM | Report abuse

2010 Spain = 2006 Italy

GO NETHERLANDS!!

Posted by: birdynumnum | July 7, 2010 4:37 PM | Report abuse

clearly, the octopus is a time traveler who returned from the future to become a sports betting icon and eat smaller mollusks.

Posted by: hungrypug | July 7, 2010 4:37 PM | Report abuse

wow, i must have really meant it! sorry about that.

Posted by: birdynumnum | July 7, 2010 4:39 PM | Report abuse