Video: Brazil defeats Iran, 3-0, in friendly

Dani Alves' perfect free kick and finishes by Alexandre Pato and Nilmar in Brazil's 3-0 victory over Iran at Abu Dhabi:

By Steve Goff  | October 7, 2010; 4:46 PM ET
Categories:  Brazil  | Tags:  Brazil
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Weekend soccer TV listings: MLS, Mexico, European Championship qualifiers, friendlies, Brazil, Colombia, NCAA
Next: Friday kickaround: Galaxy win on Buddle goal, Gabarra to Sky Blue, Maryland Terrapins triumph, Jon Stewart opens 'Daily Show' with Evo Morales

Comments

It's Bradley's fault.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | October 7, 2010 5:05 PM | Report abuse

If Brazil played the famous 3-6-1 formation against Iran it would open up more possibilities for guys like Maissoneuve and Regis to get on the field.

Posted by: Joel_M_Lane | October 7, 2010 5:42 PM | Report abuse

It's San Andreas' fault.

(That cracks me up every time.)

Posted by: Rand-al-Thor | October 7, 2010 6:11 PM | Report abuse

I'm about a 10 minute drive from that fault.

See you all down in Arizona Bay.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | October 7, 2010 6:39 PM | Report abuse

Klinsmann could stop the San Andreas fault.

Posted by: Southeasterner | October 7, 2010 7:20 PM | Report abuse

So it's your fault, PmP.

Posted by: Rand-al-Thor | October 7, 2010 9:27 PM | Report abuse

It's Bradley's fault.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | October 7, 2010 5:05 PM
---------------------------------------------------------

Nonsense, but losing 3-0 to those Brazilian kids...the Iranian coach clearly knows nothing nothing about tactics...way behind the curve...They need to find another coach. blah blah.

Posted by: fischy | October 7, 2010 9:29 PM | Report abuse

Maybe Iran should sign Klinsmann.

By the way, if Bradley is still looking for a left back...I got beat a couple of times tonight, but I started a play tonight with a great ball up the wings that led to a goal in the final minute...salvaging a 3-0 pasting, turning into a 3-1 moral victory.

Posted by: fischy | October 7, 2010 9:33 PM | Report abuse

yawn...

Posted by: elfelixg | October 7, 2010 10:16 PM | Report abuse

Get some sleep...

Posted by: fischy | October 7, 2010 11:03 PM | Report abuse

Rise and shine!

Posted by: DadRyan | October 8, 2010 5:32 AM | Report abuse

I've risen, but surely I am not shining

Posted by: TenoriosLaptop | October 8, 2010 7:21 AM | Report abuse

Don't talk to me before I've had my coffee.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | October 8, 2010 7:24 AM | Report abuse