Weekend soccer TV listings: MLS, Mexico, Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, NCAA

In addition to TV outlets, espn3.com and foxsoccer.tv will carry matches online. And don't forget to turn back your clocks one hour late Saturday/early Sunday.

What are you going to watch?
(All times are Eastern)

FRIDAY
England FA Cup, Rochdale-FC United of Manchester 3:30 p.m. Fox Soccer Plus (FCUM, age 5, plays in seventh tier)

NCAA women, Big East semifinal Connecticut-West Virginia 5 p.m. CBS College Sports

NCAA women, Big East semifinal Marquette-South Florida 7:30 p.m. CBS College Sports

NCAA men, Memphis-UAB 8 p.m. Fox Soccer Channel

Italy, Bologna-Lecce 1 p.m. FSP
England, Derby-Portsmouth 3 p.m. FSP
Spain, Real Sociedad-Racing Santander 3 p.m. GolTV
Italy, Inter Milan-Brescia 3:30 p.m. FSC
MLS playoffs, Columbus-Colorado 4 p.m. Telefutura
England, Blackpool-Everton 5 p.m. FSP
Spain, Espanyol-Malaga 5 p.m. DirecTV (477)
Brazil, Atletico Mineiro-Santos 5:30 p.m. GolTV
Netherlands, Utrecht-PSV 8:30 a.m. ESPN Deportes
Italy, Lazio-Roma 9 a.m. FSC
England, Blackburn-Wigan 10:30 a.m. FSP
England, Liverpool-Chelsea 11 a.m. FSC
Spain, Levante-Coruna 11 a.m. ESPN Deportes
Spain, Villarreal-Bilbao 11 a.m. GolTV
Spain, Osasuna-Hercules 11 a.m. DirecTV (477)
Spain, Zaragoza-Mallorca 11 a.m. DirecTV (478)
NCAA women, Big East final noon CBS College Sports
England FA Cup, Burton Albion-Oxford 7 p.m. FSP
MLS playoffs, Los Angeles-Seattle 9 p.m. ESPN, ESPN Deportes
MONDAY
Spain, Sevilla-Valencia 3:30 p.m. ESPN Deportes

By Steve Goff  | November 4, 2010; 11:52 AM ET
Categories:  TV  | Tags:  soccer on TV
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Thursday kickaround: Clarence Goodson's move, USA-Argentina?, MLS playoffs, Andy Najar, ACC, Episcopal High, Americans abroad, TV listings
Next: Video: Bobby Convey's early goal for San Jose Earthquakes at New York Red Bulls

Comments

I am glad someone reminded me to set back my clock. Oh wait I live in Arizona we don't do that because we think it is part of Obama's evil plot to turn America into a Marxist state like Maryland.

I'll watch Man united and the Madrid derby.

Posted by: grubbsbl | November 4, 2010 12:23 PM | Report abuse

We have come a long way since the days when 1 hour per week of "Soccer Made in Germany" on fuzzy/snowy channel 20 was the ONLY soccer you could see other than a couple times a YEAR on "Wide World of Sports".

Posted by: Ron16 | November 4, 2010 1:21 PM | Report abuse

Nah, you folks in Arizona have already set your clocks back -- a lot more than one hour!

Posted by: DCUSince96 | November 4, 2010 1:27 PM | Report abuse

Did someone say "Arizona?"

Well, I'm a-standing on a corner
in Winslow, Arizona
and such a fine sight to see.
It's a girl, my Lord, in a flatbed
Ford slowin' down to take a look at me.
Come on, baby, don't say maybe.
I gotta know if your sweet love is
gonna save me

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | November 4, 2010 1:34 PM | Report abuse

Wow, 7th tier? FCUM? Great team name there...

Posted by: DadRyan | November 4, 2010 2:22 PM | Report abuse

Altidore earning corners...

Posted by: DadRyan | November 4, 2010 2:26 PM | Report abuse

Jozy has looked good in this game. He is showing great power and purpose. Arizona set themselves a few decades back a long while ago...

Posted by: grubbsbl | November 4, 2010 2:57 PM | Report abuse

Pelligrini interested in the Malaga job...well, at least he could live on the beach.

Posted by: Reignking | November 4, 2010 3:11 PM | Report abuse

Jozy done. Rossi in.

Posted by: Reignking | November 4, 2010 3:22 PM | Report abuse

Altidore subbed out at the 61 minute mark for Rossi. Pretty good outing, wish he would have got a goal. Kinda looked like he was limping when he walked off.

Posted by: grubbsbl | November 4, 2010 3:24 PM | Report abuse

PAOK scores.

Posted by: Reignking | November 4, 2010 3:30 PM | Report abuse

Vilarealls midfield has gone completely missing this second half.

Posted by: grubbsbl | November 4, 2010 3:41 PM | Report abuse

But I thought it wasn't there in the first half, too...

Posted by: Reignking | November 4, 2010 3:42 PM | Report abuse

Lucio Filomeno is in!!!

Posted by: Reignking | November 4, 2010 3:55 PM | Report abuse

My favorite Arizona-as-caveman-state is the Gov who lost the Super Bowl because he wouldn't support a holiday for MLK birthday.

Posted by: lgm6986 | November 4, 2010 4:00 PM | Report abuse

Even though the clocks don't change, everything on TV changes time slots its an hour off in some direction. This means until I figure it out three weeks from now I'll actually have to work on my thesis.

Posted by: Josh86 | November 4, 2010 4:29 PM | Report abuse

Don't be hatin on Arizona. "I would remind you that extremism in defense of liberty is no vice."

Posted by: OWNTF | November 4, 2010 5:47 PM | Report abuse

Not TV, but

Friday
WWC Qualifier, USA v Mexico 10PM concacaf.com

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | November 4, 2010 6:06 PM | Report abuse

Josh, there's a second Moreno poster in grubbs'z package just for you... I have a soft spot for Flagstaff in my heart, the first time I flew there alone was for my 5th birthday to visit my Auntie who taught me how to fish, sleep in a sleeping bag, and take a dump in the woods... :)
Vamos United fans in Arizona!

Posted by: DadRyan | November 4, 2010 7:15 PM | Report abuse

Hey small world! Some guy named "Bobby Convey" just scored on a nice bending, high shot.

We used to have a guy with same name, except his shooting was comical....

I mean, the irony!

Posted by: JkR- | November 4, 2010 8:27 PM | Report abuse

This has been an excellent game, played at a high level.

Juan Agudelo has been incredible.

Posted by: JacobfromAtlanta-ish | November 4, 2010 9:43 PM | Report abuse

Doubly ironic!

Posted by: JkR- | November 4, 2010 9:58 PM | Report abuse

Excellent, many thanks DadRyan. Whenever I'm done with the PhD and back east to watch United Park open in Baltimore, I owe ya a beer or two.

Posted by: Josh86 | November 4, 2010 10:04 PM | Report abuse

An "excellent game played at a high level"? Are you kidding? Both NYRB and SJ are better teams than DC United, but that game was near-unwatchable GARBAGE. It was nothing but kickball, no better than a high school game for long stretches. Horrible. No wonder MLS ratings are in the tank.

Posted by: Ron16 | November 4, 2010 10:34 PM | Report abuse