Posted at 6:33 PM ET, 03/10/2011

Weekend soccer TV listings: FA Cup, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Mexico

By Steve Goff

Numerous matches available live online at ESPN3.com and foxsoccer.tv

All times are Eastern (Don't forget to change your clocks late Saturday/early Sunday -- an hour forward -- for Daylight Saving Time!)

What are you going to watch?

FRIDAY
Italy, Brescia-Inter Milan 2:30 p.m. Fox Soccer Channel
Mexico, Necaxa-Monterrey 9 p.m. Fox Deportes, Azteca America

SATURDAY
FA Cup, Birmingham-Bolton 7:30 a.m. Fox Soccer Plus
Germany, Bayern Munich-Hamburg 9:30 a.m. ESPN Deportes
England, Derby County-Swansea City 10 a.m. FSP
FA Cup, Manchester United-Arsenal noon FSC
Spain, Almeria-Atletico Madrid noon GolTV
France, Sochaux-Lyon 1 p.m. FSP
Spain, Real Madrid-Hercules 2 p.m. ESPN Deportes

For the rest of the matches.....

Italy, Cesena-Juventus 2:30 p.m. FSC

Italy, AC Milan-Bari 7:30 a.m. FSP
Netherlands, Willem II-Ajax 9:30 a.m. ESPN Deportes
FA Cup, Stoke City-West Ham 10 a.m. FSP
Italy, Roma-Lazio 10 a.m. FSC
Germany, Mainz-Bayer Leverkusen 10:30 a.m. GolTV
Spain, Espanyol-Deportivo La Coruna noon ESPN Deportes
Spain, Malaga-Real Sociedad noon DirecTV (477)
Spain, Mallorca-Levante noon DirecTV (478)
FA Cup, Manchester City-Reading 12:30 p.m. FSC
Spain, Villarreal-Sporting Gijon 2 p.m. GolTV
Mexico, Toluca-Santos Laguna 2 p.m. Telemundo
Mexico, Morelia-Pumas 2 p.m. Azteca America
Italy, Parma-Napoli 3:30 p.m. FSC
Spain, Sevilla-Barcelona 4 p.m. GolTV
France, PSG-Montpellier 4 p.m. FSP
Mexico, America-Cruz Azul 8 p.m. Telefutura

MONDAY
England, Norwich-Bristol City 3:30 p.m. FSP
Spain, Athletic Bilbao-Getafe 4 p.m. DirecTV (477)

By Steve Goff  | March 10, 2011; 6:33 PM ET
Categories:  TV  | Tags:  TV listings
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: A few minutes with D.C. United's Charlie Davies
Next: D.C. United news & notes

Comments

Since I haven't seen anyone else do it, I've set up a group in ESPN's MLS FC Manager. It's called Goff's Soccer Insiders (highly original name, I know), and the password to join is "dcunited", no quotes, all lower case. Please feel free to join in. Also, does anyone know if we have an MFLS group yet? Thank you and regards. T64

Posted by: Throwin64 | March 11, 2011 2:30 AM | Report abuse

OT. interesting call-in by freddy adu (and grant wahl) to MLS ExtraTime Radio podcast. Freddy comes in after 10 minutes (if I remember correctly).

Posted by: nairbsod | March 11, 2011 7:47 AM | Report abuse

OT: DadRyan, I rarely presume to speak for everybody, but this time I am sure that all of us here in Goffland are thinking about your folks – their safety and their home and possessions. The next hour or so should see the worst of it being over. Let us know when you hear that they are safe and sound.

Posted by: BlackandRedRedDevil | March 11, 2011 8:48 AM | Report abuse

8 days until United's first 2011 league match!

Posted by: Curious99 | March 11, 2011 9:27 AM | Report abuse

My DVR is scheduled to record Man U-Arsenal, Brisbane-Central Coast, and Roma-Lazio. I'd also like to see Mainz-Bayer Leverkusen and Sevilla-Barcelona, but I won't have time to watch them all. (Sigh.)

Posted by: Brokenbil | March 11, 2011 9:28 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: BlackandRedRedDevil | March 11, 2011 8:48 AM
============

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | March 11, 2011 10:02 AM | Report abuse

Since it's a slow soccer news day, thought I'd let folks in DC know that this very cool soccer documentary about pick-up soccer around the world is playing free at 1:30 on Saturday at the Petworth Neighborhood Library at 4200 Kansas Ave. NW. I'm planning on taking my kids!

Info on the movie, including trailer: http://www.pelada-movie.com/

Posted by: edgeonyou | March 11, 2011 10:51 AM | Report abuse

@BlackandRedRedDevil,

Posted by: benonthehill | March 11, 2011 11:16 AM | Report abuse

+3 (or whatever it is up to by now)

Posted by: universityandpark | March 11, 2011 11:25 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Rand-al-Thor | March 11, 2011 12:10 PM | Report abuse

"Unconfirmed rumor of the day: magicJack (formerly the Washington Freedom, magicTalk SC and magicJack SC/Washington Freedom) will play all of the team’s home games in Florida."

source: http://www.allwhitekit.com/

Posted by: OWNTF | March 11, 2011 3:19 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: SportzNut21 | March 11, 2011 3:36 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Throwin64

I'm in...thanks! We need some more SI loyalists to join in...looks easier than the MLFS.

Vamos United!!