How Good Are the Terps Now?

Poll time. I like these polls, so I'm going to create these often.

By Eric Prisbell  |  September 13, 2008; 10:50 PM ET
Categories:  Football
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Scott Could Have Returned
Next: Thomas: We Have Chip On Shoulder

Comments

Eric:

Check out the nostradamus quote from your interview with Antwine Perez last week:

What are some keys against Cal, and what do you think of Jahvid Best?
“We have to stop their run, shut their run down and make them throw the ball. He is electric. We have to keep hitting him and make him not run the ball anymore.”

Mission accomplished, eh?

Posted by: TerpRI | September 13, 2008 11:18 PM | Report abuse

Thanks for the Scott update. Keep up the great work.

Posted by: JTS | September 13, 2008 11:28 PM | Report abuse

You forgot the poll option "They'll lose to all the teams they should beat (except if those teams are in Division I-AA) and beat all the teams they should lose to."

Posted by: Lindemann | September 14, 2008 2:07 AM | Report abuse

I wouldn't count the UNC game as a win - they looked pretty decent against Rutgers. Add that to #2 option and that might hold true.

Posted by: TerpGrad | September 14, 2008 8:55 AM | Report abuse

One game doesn't make the season.

I wish we played with the same amount of intensity, passion, drive, determination ... in the remaining games.

Terps - you now know what you are capable of, and that's what the fans expect.

Please don't let us down. And, I promise the fans won't let you down either!!

Go Terps!

Posted by: Alex | September 14, 2008 12:16 PM | Report abuse

as great as yesterday's win was, i've about reached a conclusion, not about Ralph's ability to coach 'em up, but of the ability of the players he's been recruiting to dedicate themselves without a fire under their butts.

Posted by: mdrockjock | September 14, 2008 12:52 PM | Report abuse