Poll: What Happens Saturday?

I understand Virginia scored three points against Duke and that the Maryland-U-Va. Game looks like a total mismatch. But I expect the Cavaliers to put up quite a fight Saturday and was wondering how everyone else feels. Only check one box this time, please. And I will post tidbits throughout the day today.

By Eric Prisbell  |  September 29, 2008; 7:59 AM ET
Categories:  Football
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Friedgen's Sunday Chat
Next: College Football Polls, and Other Societal Flaws

Comments

We owe those preppy tie-wearing nerds one for what they did at Byrd last year.
MD 27, UVA 17

Posted by: Fredneck | September 29, 2008 9:11 AM | Report abuse

Maryland 63 - Virginia 3. FREDTERP

Posted by: FREDTERP | September 29, 2008 9:13 AM | Report abuse

While I'd love to think that we'll make Duke look like pansies in comparison, UVA will be pissed off and fired up, so it'll be closer then that. Probably 2-3 touchdowns.

Posted by: EricS | September 29, 2008 9:51 AM | Report abuse

Maryland 41, Virginia 21.

Posted by: Lindemann | September 29, 2008 10:21 AM | Report abuse

Gary's prediction:

Maryland 42
Virginia 10

I apologize for saying I am glad Maryland is no longer recruiting Tavon Austin, and that every other player in the area is going to Florida.

Florida is obviously over-hyped, and I underestimated Maryland. And Tavon Austin would be a major weapon for Maryland. I am back on the bandwagon. Go Terps!

Posted by: Sam | September 29, 2008 10:55 AM | Report abuse

This is another trap game as RF correctly pointed out. UVA flat out stinks, but are they worse than MTSU? If UM plays hard they should win fairly easily. I dont think its going to be a huge blowout. UM 27 UVA 13

Posted by: zman | September 29, 2008 11:11 AM | Report abuse