Poll: Who Gets the Most Credit?

Okay, I have finished my game story, and now it is time for a follow-up poll. Enjoy. Time to eat some steak.

By Eric Prisbell  |  September 27, 2008; 7:02 PM ET
Categories:  Football
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Terps Win, 20-17
Next: Ten Things We Learned

Comments

Where is that anonymous commenter Florida Gator who predicted a big Clemson win. Tell him to come to ACCBoards.com and ask for FREDTERP. FREDTERP

Posted by: FREDTERP | September 27, 2008 8:04 PM | Report abuse

Where is Danny "O-Q". FREDTERP

Posted by: FREDTERP | September 27, 2008 8:06 PM | Report abuse

Lets be serious. Its 100% Bowden.

Posted by: barrod heggs | September 27, 2008 9:20 PM | Report abuse

Um, the Gators were upset today. Any Gator-fan loser on this board can eat one.

Posted by: cbs | September 27, 2008 9:51 PM | Report abuse

Being a Terp fan, and an alumnus ... I am delighted that we won!

However, I was really disappointed that we still don't go for the throat and the kill like other teams.

For instance, in the first half, we had two scoring opportunities with outstanding field position and we failed to score TDs. Instead, we settled for FGs! We should have put away the Clemson Tigers by atleast another 10+ points. The offense is still not as wide open firing on all cylinders ... We have plenty of play makers, and should use them. Heyward-Bey, Scott ... and, some of the other WRs. Meggett (sp??) should also be part of the mix.

The other concern I have is that we give up too many big plays on defense. We need to play more aggressive ... and, stop the run like we did in the second half.

Go Terps!

Posted by: Alex | September 27, 2008 10:22 PM | Report abuse

Alex:
Lighten up! At the end of the day, the only stat that matters is on the scoreboard. We beat a very good ranked team (again). We're on top of the ACC food chain again. Stop kvetching for what you don't have and start enjoying what you do have. I'M GOING TO TAMPA, BABY!

Posted by: Mr. G | September 27, 2008 10:34 PM | Report abuse

I love steak!!!

Posted by: Mrs. G | September 27, 2008 11:53 PM | Report abuse

where are the modes

Posted by: some dbag | September 27, 2008 11:54 PM | Report abuse

Where is Gary when we need him? Some anti-Terp hole?

Posted by: Jamie | September 28, 2008 12:24 AM | Report abuse

Bowden doesn't play. Maryland's heart and guts won this.

Posted by: Sam | September 28, 2008 12:25 AM | Report abuse