Network News

X My Profile
View More Activity
On Twitter: TerpsInsider and PostSports  |  Facebook  |  E-mail alerts: Redskins and Sports  |  RSS

No Rain Yet?

Cloudy but not raining up here in Columbia. The weather forecast for College Park right now says there remains a 60-70 percent chance of rain and thunder until 3 p.m. , with 20 mph wind. After 3 p.m., a 30 percent chance of isolated thunder storms until 6 p.m.

How many fans will show today? I’m putting the over/under at 45,000.

I’m off to the basketball scrimmage in two hours. I’ll have an update from there and then it’s time for some football.

By Eric Prisbell  |  October 25, 2008; 9:04 AM ET
Categories:  Football  
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: More on The Crowd
Next: Basketball Update

No comments have been posted to this entry.

The comments to this entry are closed.

 
 
RSS Feed
Subscribe to The Post

© 2010 The Washington Post Company