Campbell May Not be Out vs. Wake Forest

A quick update: Left tackle Bruce Campbell may play Saturday against Wake Forest. The junior suffered a knee injury against Clemson and Coach Ralph Friedgen initially said Campbell would not play against the Demon Deacons. He said Tuesday that he may play. We'll see. Probably won't know more until Saturday evening.

By Eric Prisbell  |  October 6, 2009; 3:59 PM ET
Categories:  Football
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: ACC Honors Ferrara, Hartsfield
Next: Morning Links

Comments

I thought Bruce Campbell would be too busy being a Hollywood actor to suit up for the Terps this week.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | October 6, 2009 4:10 PM | Report abuse

huh? Hollywood actor?

Posted by: HughGRection | October 6, 2009 4:19 PM | Report abuse

Bruce Campbell, from the Evil Dead movies, and whatever show he's on now on like USA, among other things.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | October 6, 2009 5:35 PM | Report abuse

By the way Hugh, I enjoyed your (and your wifes) reaction to my "acceptance speech."

I aim to please.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | October 6, 2009 5:55 PM | Report abuse

"I enjoyed your reaction?"

Dude, how big of a tool are you? I would LOVE to see what Poopy looks like in real life, what he does for a living, where he lives, what--if any--kinds of friends he has.. etc. I'm guessing he is the furthest thing you can possibly imagine from being considered a success in life.

Here's just a guess:

Single, late 20s, no girlfriend in years if ever, low income job, crappy dark apartment, has a drug problem, no hobbies other than writing idiotic comments on a message board where every other reader despises him.

Posted by: MDfan2000 | October 6, 2009 6:54 PM | Report abuse

Luckily you're not a private investigator or a detective because if those are your "hunches" you're way off.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | October 6, 2009 7:28 PM | Report abuse

Also smarty-pants, I'm waiting for you to show all of us the evidence where I say Williams is a thug and should be kicked out of school.

Of course when you double-speak and fail to provide said information, you'll be the one looking like a Tool while I come out fresh as a daisy.

Oh snap.

We're all waiting buddy boy. C'mon, it shouldn't be hard to find the thread/post where I made that statement right?

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | October 6, 2009 7:31 PM | Report abuse

MDFan -

I don't back off on one fact. Poopy is funny and quite original. I love the Terps and want to see them win at everything - but not with blinders on.

Could care less how Poopy, Barno, fushezzi, yourself or others on this board live their lives and have learned not to needlessly cast stones. I enjoy this board more for the comments than for the articles. And yes, even when it devolves into hurling insults among yourselves.

Maybe you would think I am a tool if you met me in real life; but then again, perhaps not. But yes, we found the acceptance speech to be one of the funniest things on the web. I don't think we should force others to believe in one uniform definition of being a fan. Fairweather is allowed (and should be ridiculed as much as absolute loyalty).

Bruce Campbell the actor - never heard of him.

Regards -