Morning links

Here are a few links to check out this morning:

The defensive line keys North Carolina's upset of Virginia Tech.

Goals now change for the Hokies.

Virginia Tech running back Ryan Williams takes blame for the loss.

By Eric Prisbell  |  October 30, 2009; 9:21 AM ET
Categories:  Football
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Men's basketball scrimmage tomorrow
Next: Friedgen's plans for Saturday

Comments

Polls in basketball mean absolutely nothing. The only thing that matters is winning the national championship (Terps 2002, thank you very much). Winning the ACC tournament is also a noteworthy achievement. Polls have much more cache' in college football....

Posted by: randysbailin | October 30, 2009 9:08 AM

----------------------------------

Watch out Randy. Some on here don't think it's acceptable to ask for a team you root for to be in a position to win a NCAA title year after year.

Some people on here don't like having high expectations. They are simply content with constantly finishing 3rd/4th in the ACC with a trip to the sweet-16 or round of 32 in the NCAA's.

Right boys?

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | October 30, 2009 12:02 PM | Report abuse

And some people on here don't know anything about being a fan and supporting your team/alma mater no matter what.

Right Poopy?

Posted by: Section505203 | October 30, 2009 2:15 PM | Report abuse

Poopy, was that comment for the Duke Insider Blog? Your team hasn't won a championship since 2001. (If you are keeping score at home, that's one year longer then UMD's last one).

Some people here find it acceptable to go 8 years without a National Championship. They are content with gift invitations to the tournament, squeaking by schools like Belmont and losing to VCU. How does Coach K still have a job Poo?!?! You need to be all over this. Duke should not accept this mediocrity!!!!

Posted by: fushezzi | October 30, 2009 3:06 PM | Report abuse

Are you bozo's really that dim-witted to fall for the fake poopies antics. lol oh my. I freaking loathe Duke and saw some clown driving out here wearing a Duke hat and thought "freaking jerk-hole." So my dislike for all things Duke has extended 3000 miles west of College Park.

I, however, must congratulate the fake-Poopy for actually fooling these country-rubes with his ruse. Kudos good sir. Well done.

I tip my cap to you.

And you should all know I'd never root for Duke, especially when the other NCAA team I root for and follow is Miami. That's right screw Duke but go 'Canes.

Have at me.