Prediction Time

I have struggled over this prediction because both teams have found a way to lose almost every game they have played against division I-A competition this season. This is Maryland’s best chance to win another game this season. But so what, right?

I do feel like Maryland has improved a small degree in some areas. But the game will hinge on one thing: Which team will have the ball last? That team will win because both offenses are better than the defenses they are facing. You’ve got to make the most of your offensive possessions and not settle for field goals because the other offense will capitalize on any mistakes.

This will be a fun game to watch. Too bad fans can only watch it on ESPN360.com, the unofficial television home of the Maryland Terrapins.

In the end, Maryland sees some improvement but watches Russell Wilson lead a 65-yard game-winning drive in the final 2:30.

North Carolina State 42, Maryland 38

What does everyone else think?

By Eric Prisbell  |  November 6, 2009; 8:46 AM ET
Categories:  Football
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Morning links
Next: Vasquez featured in Washington Post Magazine

Comments

Wow, the comments have dropped off considerably. I still hope thye win. But no, I won't be watching ...ok I MAY be watching....ok who am I kidding. I am a glutton for punishment. I take it will be on ESPN 360 or one of the sites Poopy_ was kind enough to share previously. But no, I will NOT be watching the Redskins game due to my continued boycott of all things owned by Dan Snyder.

Posted by: HughGRection | November 6, 2009 11:23 AM | Report abuse

What time is the game?

Posted by: JamWhitt | November 6, 2009 12:23 PM | Report abuse

NC State 38 Maryland 17

Posted by: fushezzi | November 6, 2009 12:39 PM | Report abuse

I doubt I'll be watching. NC State in a blowout.

Posted by: pipkin42 | November 6, 2009 12:45 PM | Report abuse

I'd like to watch, but cannot use espn360 because of the silverlight (is that what it's called?) plugin doesn't work on my machine.

Would you please reshare the urls of other places to watch it?

thanks.

Posted by: bentoenail | November 6, 2009 1:07 PM | Report abuse

Wow...so it's come to this. I am the only one predicting a MD victory?

MD 30 NC State 23

Posted by: Barno1 | November 6, 2009 2:16 PM | Report abuse

Yes, those other links would be helpful.

Thanks

Posted by: WelcometotheTurtledome | November 6, 2009 2:35 PM | Report abuse

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'll be on my way to St. Johns - Gonzaga and will miss yet another ESPN 360 game.

Posted by: Kev29 | November 6, 2009 4:17 PM | Report abuse

Wow...so it's come to this. I am the only one predicting a MD victory?

MD 30 NC State 23

Posted by: Barno1 | November 6, 2009 2:16 PM
-----

Good to know you're a man of your word, i.e., you're "If Rutgers beats MD I'll never make a prediction on here again."

Yeah, exactly..........

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | November 6, 2009 6:32 PM | Report abuse

Poop,
You're the D-Bag that no one wants to post on here anymore. Prediction: Terps 28 NCST 24.

Posted by: aviscardo | November 7, 2009 9:30 AM | Report abuse

Only reason I keep posting predictions is bc I know it'll get a rise out of the Terrapin Insider's most despised commenter Poo McPoo

Posted by: Barno1 | November 7, 2009 3:42 PM | Report abuse

Looks like Jamar Robinson will have a future as a Terp QB! Just needs experience.
The Twerps fall to 1-5 ACC and 2-7 overall. No bowl game. All the stinkin' coaches need to go.
No pressure on the NCS QB except once. Brown's defensive schemes suck, as do Franklin's offensive schemes.
Robinson needs to QB the rest of the games this year. At least he can avoid the pass rush...

Posted by: M20832 | November 7, 2009 4:28 PM | Report abuse