Video of Cliff Tucker's buzzer-beater

Heck of a game, no? In case you missed the end, or just want to relive it one or two or 50 more times, here's the YouTube video.

By Matt Bonesteel  |  February 20, 2010; 11:02 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Maryland defeats Georgia Tech, 76-74, on Tucker's buzzer-beater
Next: Another look inside Maryland's final play

Comments

Great day in Terp land. Sure there will be a lot of discussion on Booth calling the timeout. Home court did us no favors with the refs and they still pulled through.

Petecard -

If you have a chance, revise the analysis of the Terps situation to include this win before the Clemson game. Three quarters of the ACC season have elapsed, with our guys going 3-1 in each quarter. Where do the Terps stand if they go 3-1 through this next stretch of (at least 3) tough games? Of course I want them to go undefeated. Additionally, by winning this game, GaTech now has a losing record in the ACC so it would be interesting to get your take on how this win fits in the overall goal of getting a high seed in the dance. I promise that if we beat Clemson, my countdown to non-bubbling will officially end.

ESPN has been running the highlights more often than they usually do for a MD game with focus on GV (the "General" nickname is too painfully obvious). btw - wasn't General Greivous technically a good guy when the dust settled in Star Wars who was onto Palpatin's evil designs? Didn't the Jedi went after the wrong guy or am I mistaken?

oh yeah - I take back my earlier statement that JP would be starting in front of DG next year. Yep, I was wrong on that one.

Regards -

-hgr

Posted by: HughGRection | February 20, 2010 11:58 PM | Report abuse

I only watched the video about 4 times. Did we ever get a Russtinator pregame analysis for this one?

ok 5 times.

-hgr

Posted by: HughGRection | February 21, 2010 12:17 AM | Report abuse

I want Cliff Tucker to have my baby!

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | February 21, 2010 4:19 AM | Report abuse

Gave me goose-bumps when I saw it live, gives me goose-bumps each time I've seen it since.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | February 21, 2010 4:21 AM | Report abuse

Oh, and let me thank Costco for having the biggest bottle of Bacardi Rum on-sale for $15.00. God bless you Costco, and your $9.95 pizzas too boot.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | February 21, 2010 4:24 AM | Report abuse

And don't let me forget about California's medical marijuana. Best in the land.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | February 21, 2010 4:37 AM | Report abuse

Whenever I get fired up about some PMcP comments I come back to comments like these and everything is alright again.

That is all...carry on....

Posted by: fushezzi | February 21, 2010 10:56 AM | Report abuse

Now if only costco sold friends, then mc P would have somebody to enjoy his liquor, pizza, and weed with rather than posting about it on a random board.

Posted by: JoeMama11 | February 21, 2010 12:43 PM | Report abuse